Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 29. (Read 22181 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Wow perfecr tool to provide business.  Simply the best.
Activity: 42
When I red about the project, I realized that the plan announced by your team is a truly revolutionary step. Communication was everytime the arm to success. Hope it will reach the glory for you too. Good luck to the team 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I have gone through the details of this project on websites including twitter. I can say one thing and that is they are serious about this project which is a great sign, right?  Smiley I've already shared with my friends. Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
the project deserves attention. Joined Airdrop, hope for mutually beneficial cooperation
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
Surely it this project will help humans do there work when they needed some break. Great project indeed.
Activity: 69
I think the project is bound to achieve its goals. Very advanced system based on blockchain to AI communication. This is absolutely stunning project
Welldone
Activity: 111
Nice project. Keep the great work, love the developers and tea behind this successful. CryptopreneurBrainboss wishing you a successful ico.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
Very promising and interesting  project . I hope this will be a successful project. Goodluck team.
Activity: 252
I hope this project runs smoothly.And the goal is very promising so I know it will be successful in the future.
Activity: 51
I am interested to join because I see enormous potential. I will keep an eye on where the project progresses, good luck
Activity: 61
the project is quite interesting and quite promising, good luck for us all, success for this project
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
HOLD ME is a great project, a positive plan for all of us. thanks dev for sharing this project
Activity: 61
morning dev, glad to see this project. it is awesome project with its new concept for the future. the roadmap has answered all my questions. hope this project going bigger. good luck dev!
Activity: 48
Honestly the amount of chatbots that have spammed this thread with "Nice project, I like team" shows how much potential a project like this has and I also like team.
Activity: 185
this seems like a good project, just like the name "holdme", hopefully this project runs smoothly, and good luck.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
It is great if you produce a
AI that do Some Cool and
nice tutorial.
continue to Improve guys !.
AI Bot  to chat with in future . is really Awesome!
Activity: 42
Hold me is a good name of a coin. It's like telling you to "hold me" and be sad to let go.  And the goal is very promising so I know it will be successful in the future and
Everyone will hodl it because it says so. Good job Dev.  
Pages:
Jump to: