Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 28. (Read 22181 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Awesome project. The tools will help much and save time. Also about share (holder) is interesting. Hope this project success.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
it looks a good project waiting bounty program
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Congratulations, you are on the right track. May your project be connected so much to the holders: D. I will also follow you
Activity: 13
Project looks incredible and team looks great too. AI chat is the future.
Activity: 322
your idea and your projects are looking great , couldnt wait for testing that that chatbots , when it gonna finally launched ? Q1 2018?
Activity: 490

This really is so promising                                     

things that make me
becomes more useful

Activity: 56
How can i join bounty dev?
Please let me know.
Good thread in here, i think this thread attract people to invest in your ico. And maybe all your token will sold out Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
finish to fill out the form 2nd airdrop  registration. its a good project future orieneted with real use cases. hope your project success
Activity: 207
I see huge potential. I will keep my eye on it
I am going to hold your coins  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
hold me is great project, don't miss it guys.
i support you holdme  Wink
Activity: 125
the project deserves attention. hope for mutually beneficial cooperation  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I am quite interested in this airdrop project. Its website design is very good, I think many people are interested ,I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Great and very interesting project dev. I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project and hope it will get listed soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also. Good luck dev !
Activity: 98
I really like this project, hopefully this project will be more successful
Activity: 96
I join airdrop 1 but didn't receive hope this time got. It's really a good project big potential
Activity: 177
Look at that white paper, never seen any team promising like this one
Activity: 175
This is something to look forward to. I wish the success of this project and for the goals to be realized.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
From the name of your token, holdme, i will hold and value your token. Will support you till the end.
Activity: 83
a very good project thought, good luck with all the holdme teams. Smiley
Activity: 158
Its an amazing idea of a project, waiting for a bounty and more campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: