Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Covid-19 : An approach to support the Bitcoin community - page 4. (Read 8090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Activity: 788
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
I love🎔 to help🚑: now I make free protective masks😷 for children🧒 and all people who need them! Take care of yourself👨‍👩‍👧‍👦! If you want a mask😷, then write to me and I will send you for free!💁‍♀️

https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1326055818052202496?s=20
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello @Royse777, are these donations are purely for this forum members, or are you willing to help outside of this forum scops. As I have a deserving case, who is in need of money.

Please visit this link to see more detail: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55527574
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Thanks buddy!
~
Just to double-check since you sent 0.002 BTC twice, is this your 2nd donation or it was a mistake?
~
This was first obviously.

No, everything exactly as it should be. And it will certainly not be the last time.

My home is Germany. And sure, I'm not the richest either, I also have a little daughter at home, who also has many demands. Sure I have "wishes", too. I cannot fulfill ALL "wishes" of me and from my family financially either. But if I think about it, they are wishes that we don't really need in the end...
But I am fed up with the fact that many people don't even think outside the box! There are people who suffer, are hungry or have no clean water and get sick. People, who do not have a protective roof over their head. And these people also have little children dreams, wishes and goals! For me they are people like you and me, only that they were born in another place on earth.
What I am getting at, I am not doing this because, I want to feel better, or so.
I do this, because I really think about it and it makes me sad, when people have to die, because they are missing something like food, water or healthcare. Although we live here in Germany and in many other countries in abundance. In such an abundance, which is not even thought about, and if, then there are only a few people here!

The others drive big cars, throw food in the garbage and drink champagne, where a bottle costs so much money, from which even I can finance my life and that of my family for a few days.  
Therefore I like to give something here, because I know, that even only 1 Euro in other countries, is a lot of money for people!

I know that I can't save the world with it, even I don't have enough money. Life is expensive in Germany. But here nobody is really starving, even people who don't have a home here, can get help in many places and a warm meal. But if more people from our rich countries would think like you and the others or I do, would the world be a little bit better already, I think...

I let some of my emotions out here and so I wrote a little more text than I thought at the beginning. I hope this is okay...

The transactions are right! Take it and do at least a few people some good... Smiley Thank you and all others here!
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
~
It's not only me, there are other users in the team as well who deserve the credits. Without them nothing could be possible so far.

Here is a summary of the amount we have helped to the community during this pandemic crisis:
~
Total of 1.33454748 BTC which is in today's currency $17,620 (@ $13,200 rate)
And so far we were able to support 10 events.

A detailed paper works is available in this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/112dk74xnUlgMHSREP4Ny0kqwrRSEUSAHrGjMJVwXQfY/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers
~

Yes I know, but it was for you, because you are the OP in the most threads...
Of course that was not my intention to forget the others, and I didn't want to, sorry guys! ❤️  Smiley

@DarkStar_
@Hhampuz (my kindly boss)  Smiley
@irfan_pak10
@Bitcoin Summoner
@Mbitr
@cabalism13
@CryptopreneurBrainboss
@Untold
@Zwei
@theymos
@bitcoinbangladesh.org

And all other donators, supporters, translators and helpers for this great project, that I forget here! ❤️

/edit: I have sent another small amount: 5637c91d4059f6ca33cbb533cd63635825df3f466ed344f16a3d2a28c2e9dbd0
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
A really good and honourable idea. Unfortunately, I only came across to it now. I only can admire your dedication to this project, and the seriousness behind it.
Thank you very much for that what you do, really! I have a lot Respect for you and your effort!

The most people can talk a lot, but really do something the fewest... There should be more heartfull people like you!

Please remain such a person with a bear's heart, and keep up the good work!
If I also can help in any other way, please let me know
I am happy to support this project, here is also a first small start from my side!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Royse, you should change some info in your ANN thread. In the ANN thread, I just saw that in "How to apply" part, you still have PM Lauda which I think is not valid anymore as Lauda is not a part of the team anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
Bump!
Royse, ther is a certain user in our local who needs help badly for his mother's treatment. If possible I would like to discuss this via PM tru Telegram and let the applicant join us, due to personal informations will be disclose as proof of legitimacy.

contact me @cabalism13

I would like to help this guy for a certain reason, especially if our PHILHEALTH Org is falling apart due to corruption.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
Avatar and signature look great decided to try it all on, I hope you guys are doing well and everyone is healthy. Good luck to all in these difficult times.
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 2
Yuppex.com

BTC Hi guys. We offer our own base for the creation of a COVID-19 clinic or hospital for the fight against COVID-19 in Europe. Who is interested in such an idea, please contact us.

https://yuppex.com/news/coronavirus-covid-19-hospital
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/top-secret-crypto-bunker-castle-base-or-blockchain-hub-5170753
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
After all this COVID-19 crisis is effecting everyone in one way or other. We have worked with this appeal in last few days and decided to help the patient with some money so that she can continue her treatment.
More is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54730267
I agree with you @Royse777, I know this thread original purpose is for forum users who are experiencing a huge crisis on their home or place right now.

What if some funds collected were to break down into two or three parts like for example:

40% - forum users ( affected by covid)
30% - patients with urgent financial needs (covid patients)
30% - groups or charity homes that are in need of funds for support.

Just a suggestion, so everybody can be entertained for help and support regarding percentage I just give my idea on possible breakdown but of course its always on your discretion.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2944964088905647&id=100001762551982
I'm summarizing the above linked post. The name of the page is "Bangladesh Rakhain Students Association". A women is looking for donation to save her life.
I don't know why you brought it here
Hello Chuckbuck, I used to know that but after watching coupable post above, I thought to bring it here since the women is having a miserable life financially due to the cancer.
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2944964088905647&id=100001762551982
I'm summarizing the above linked post. The name of the page is "Bangladesh Rakhain Students Association". A women is looking for donation to save her life.
I don't know why you brought it here, as far as I know, the initial goal of this project was to help the users of this forum when they were in trouble, not for others out there. I have no complain if Royse agrees to help her. But itis different from the original purpose of the project. Honestly, if this case were to help, we will have thousands of other cases out there that I can bring it here every day, I'm sure. We cannot help everyone. You may feel me heartless or cold-blooded, but I only say what I think is right. Every day I see difficult situations that need help, difficulties related to life, illness, accidents, sure. But I never brought it here to ask for help, because I felt that each fund had a different purpose.
In the future, I hope someone doesn't bring a guy or a girl who needs help and tell here, because they are not even here, they were never people in this forum.
Merit: 322

A women whom I personally know has been affected with cancer. She had been having a problem with her teeth for couple of months. After having a test in February 2020, she knew that she was affected by Oral Cancer. She is having medical treatment on "United Hospital" in Dhaka. Within this time, she had spent 12 lac BDT (~$14300), almost 8 lac (~$8500) is borrowed from other people. She has completed 26 chemotherapy out of 30. She needs another test to ensure whether it has germs in the affected area and 4 more chemotherapy. Now, she left nothing to continue this treatment. She needs more 3 lac (~$3600) to continue the treatment. Her family is struggling to manage the needed amount.

That's why I thought to share it here to get some help for her. I have collected all the proofs and I can share the proofs with you through PM.
Let me know if the women deserved to be helped.
Activity: 14
Merit: 4
I would like to thank Royse777, Lauda, Hhampuz and all his team members to deliver more than enough food for one month to 100 families in Bangladesh.

My associates said people everywhere were expressing their gratitudes. Many people around were saying that they were giving the relief from the heart. They want people to have enough food, not showing off like the politicians and other organizations do all the times.

I have two dedicated posts in our forum about it. Please visit the pages to read more about the distribution and other information.
https://bitcoinbangladesh.org/index.php/topic,68.0.html
https://bitcoinbangladesh.org/index.php/topic,71.0.html

Thank you all again.

Regards,

ator
admin @bitcoinbangladesh.org
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Don't make it too hard on you.
Tell the doctor if he sees any patient who is struggling to pay for the medicine - to contact with you. They will meet you in your business place. Take the picture of the prescription like I suggested and send it to us. We will then do our due diligence and give you the money. You then pay for the medicine.

If the amount is not much then pay if upfront from you and give us the receipt. We will pay it back to you after.

I hope this helps?
Of course this should helps a lot, but i won't do it with little amounts because someone who can visit a private doctor should has the minimum to pay a medicine less than ten dollars.
I will contact the doctor to inform me if someone need an expensive medicine or who needs to make expensive analysis for some dangerous diseases. I will also focus on poor children and old people who have little to no income.
This may take a little bit more time because i do really have to check the financial status of each case (if any) by myself.

As you are a very nice guy, i promise you that I will do my best.

I wish you a healthy life bro. 💚
Hi again Royse777

I want to inform you that i have tried to contact the doctors i know and ask them for medicine prescriptions for the patients who have financial difficulties and are in urgent need. Unfortunetly, all of them refuses to provide those prescriptions, saying that it's not legal to give a copy because this requires the permission of the patients themselves which is not that easy to do. Even i ask them to give me the names of those patients and i will contact them personally, they also hesitated to do so and just propose me to buy medicines and they will give them directly to the patients. Honestly, i can't fully trust them as they can sell it. The only doctor i trust, which is my neighbor, gave me a list of medicines to buy but i found that they are so cheap and i can buy them with my own money without the need to bother you here.
Indeed, i thought about to visit hospitals. But i don't have enough time actually to do this and i don't know how to convince those patients to give me a copy of their prescriptions.
I really wanted to provide some help, but it seems that it's not that easy like i thought or maybe i don't know how to do it properly.
I will inform you once i find someone who is ready to help me or once i find a transparent strategy.

Thank you and the governor body for your good willingness.
Yes we can certainly work with that. In fact this will be a great addition for us to serve people who are in need.

For the 2nd visit the doctor can compromise his fees (looks like he is a good doctor and I do not see a reason not to compromise his fees if the patient is really in need).

For urgent medicines for some urgent cases, if anyone in need then you can give us: Clear picture of the prescription + Your username (since we are serving the patient through you) + current Date + The phone number of the patient (cover it in the public picture if you feel to post in public but keep it open to the picture that will be sent to us in private) + The dollar amount of the medicines. There are no need to show anyone's face.

I think this will be enough for us to verify an application if we really think we need to and the patient in need can easily get the help from this fund.

Cheers,

PS: I will add/edit after talking to Hhampuz in this matter.

Edit:
Hhampuz agrees. Feel free to contact us with your urgent cases whenever you will have one.
Thank you Royse for your kind reply.
I will check the details with the doctor and the pharmacist and see what i can do.
I will contact you here or in pm.
Hi Royse777,
I was hesitating to privately contacting you so i decided to just post here to ask.
Since day one i saw this topic, i really wanted to provide some help for people in my region. And as i saw the initiatives you funded are all about donating foods (correct me if i am wrong).
In real life, i am a merchant and i didn't stop my job since the start of the quarantine, and i did also donate foods many times for many persons i personally know they need it.
Just closed to my shop, there is a doctor cabinet. And many times he told me about the cases of patients who are not able to buy medicines or to visit the doctor for a second date just because they haven't enough money.
So i thought if this program can provide some help for some of them. Indeed, i can't run a full program like the ones i see in the services board.
My questions are:
- Can this charity program fund the donations of medicines for some urgent cases who need it?
- What should i have to do exactly?
- And what's the garantes i have to provide because i can't take pictures of peoples faces? I saw brainboss did this in his program.

This post is just to ask the above question and still not certain if i can do it as i still have to contact one or two doctors to get a list of the patients in need of urgent help. Please tell me what do you think.
Pages:
Jump to: