Pages:
Author

Topic: Project without team members - page 10. (Read 2888 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 03:07:12 AM
In my opinion a good project is a project that is managed by a team and has a whitepaper, if both are not there it will be very difficult for the project to be trusted by investors in the crypto world.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
You dont need anyone to tell you that such project can't survive and they are all scam. I regard such project to be a faceless project because a good project that will make a headway will have team members who are championing the cause of such project. To your final question of its survival, first i dont believe that we have project that doesnt have team members. What i believe is that such team dont want to reveal their identity and as such the project is a scam and can not survive because most people will be afraid to invest in such project.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 12:13:05 AM
I think the project without the members, the team, it is difficult to succeed. Instead of investing in a non-member project, I think why do not you try to participate in an extremely good ICO project like Buddy, it's great having a very good team and always evaluating it to be a great success.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 12:00:16 AM
Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

Normally ICO project will be with such team member maybe 5 to 6 member of the office personnel and it should transparent of their white paper to elaborate the platform and the function of the project , then it should have a timeline and roadmap written in the whitepaper , if you encounter ICO project without these , so it might be a scam.
Activity: 108
September 08, 2018, 10:24:34 PM
I have never seen any project without any members of the team to run it. If there is no doubt there will be no investors who will trust the project. because so far the ico project carried out by a team composed of experienced people in the field.
I have never seen such a project without team members too. If there is one i doubt that it would succeed because how come that they succeed without members that will support the investors on what to do and explain what the project is all about.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:14:27 PM
Well i cant say if its scam but for me my basis before investing on ICO or participating on bounty is im looking for the team members.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 08, 2018, 10:11:06 PM
Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?

I will try to answer from what I know and become my previous experience. I always follow a bounty that has a good team, has Ann Thread, Whitepaper and Webseit. thus I am sure that is a successful project.
Yeah if you really want to invest in ico projects, then you should look for those who have complete information about their project, because that will illustrate how the future of ico will be developed, don't let you invest in ico who don't have a team member, chances are they will turn into scams
Activity: 125
September 08, 2018, 10:07:31 PM
How would we like to trust that if there is no whitepaper, this whitepaper is imperative as a medium of correspondence between the ICO group and speculator accomplices and different accomplices. Colleagues are likewise imperative on the grounds that the odds are little we can do every one of the ventures ourselves without anybody's assistance. On the off chance that without a part group, at that point I unquestionably don't join the task in light of the fact that the danger of extortion is higher.
Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 10:54:14 PM
This is a very dangerous thing. By the ICO project want to succeed, the belief factor is very important. If the investor has no basis and trust in the project, the project is unable to put a successful
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 07, 2018, 03:07:16 AM
Unfortunately project which not disclose team members it is scam project in most cases. But not in all cases. Bitcoin has not disclosed team members as well,  but project is successful
Activity: 518
August 31, 2018, 11:52:57 PM
This is a prerequisite for me to invest in a project. ICOs that do not present their teams are a very clear scam. I learned this in the flesh and had a lot of damage before disciplining myself on this issue.
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 09:21:31 PM
How do we want to believe that if there is no whitepaper, this whitepaper is very important as a medium of communication between the ICO team and investor partners and other partners. Team members are also important because the chances are very small we can do all the projects ourselves without anyone's help. If without a member team, then I certainly do not join the project because the risk of fraud is higher.
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 09:19:17 PM
Project without any members and participants will lead to a unsuccessful project, for sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 09:17:33 PM
The make up of a team behind a project is no doubt very necessary.
It is one of the parameters that helps the cryptocurrency communities to know if a project can fly and whether the ICO will sell.

When a project is not ready to reveal their team, coming to raise fund from the public becomes suspicious. They should as well raise their funds anonymously, since they laid that foundation in the first place.

For me; a project without a team is tending towards a scam as there is no one you can point to and say he is behind such project.

Yeah, we have to pay more attention on these area mate, always do research in any information resource before making any decisions, and I would rather not to participate in such a project because it is very risky to lose own money when investing or not to get a payment when participating in the bounty campaign. Anyway it is your choice and your decision but be careful and keep in mind that you may lose money or time. Earlier I participated in doubtful campaigns but most of them were failed and I lost my time. There are a lot of interesting projects you would better to pay attention at them. And my recommendation simply as if you will decide to invest or participate in this project then do not invest much money or time that it will not be a pity later. Right?
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 02:54:19 PM
If the team members are not listed, there are no real photos of them or they are photographs of other people who are not related to the project - this is a warning sign. I would pass by this. I can not share projects that would be successful without disclosing at least some details about the members of the team ...
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
August 31, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
Even a scam project can have a team member

let's think for a moment ...

how can a project / ico not have a member team?
what will people think? lol
a project that has a complete structure can be a scam, especially a project without a member team?
people will definitely be negative. even though the project is actually true, but I think it will be quiet.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
The make up of a team behind a project is no doubt very necessary.
It is one of the parameters that helps the cryptocurrency communities to know if a project can fly and whether the ICO will sell.

When a project is not ready to reveal their team, coming to raise fund from the public becomes suspicious. They should as well raise their funds anonymously, since they laid that foundation in the first place.

For me; a project without a team is tending towards a scam as there is no one you can point to and say he is behind such project.

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
I have never seen any project without any members of the team to run it. If there is no doubt there will be no investors who will trust the project. because so far the ico project carried out by a team composed of experienced people in the field.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 31, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
Hy all.

I will try to answer from what I know and become my previous experience. I always follow a bounty that has a good team, has Ann Thread, Whitepaper and Webseit. thus I am sure that is a successful project.
Activity: 93
August 31, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
you mean With Project and without the team it,s means All is the scam. I consider a project without team members to be fraudulent and never invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: