Pages:
Author

Topic: Project without team members - page 5. (Read 2888 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 27, 2018, 02:03:26 PM
Totally scam projects, they laze to add at least fake members.
This guy run away before you can invest ))
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 01:58:12 PM
if i see a project and has no team members available or listed in its website or atleast something like that i will just turn away and move to the next one
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 01:55:19 PM
in my opinion if there is a project without a team and whitepaper member it is likely that the project is a scam. I think it's better not to take part in a bounty like that because it's risky.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 27, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
A project without a team or whitepaper is obviously a scam. Why would you invest in such a project? It is like throwing your money into thin air, because who is responsible for the management and development of the project if there is no team.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 27, 2018, 05:17:17 AM
Untill now i never meet a project without team. It doesnt make any sense for me. Ill never join project without less information. Im sure a project without team is 98% scam. Investor or bounty hunter should know the full information about project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 04:59:43 AM
There are so many projects that you can surely find one with more guarantees
All these guarantees, which make representatives of ICO projects, most often unjustified and are only promises. I would not invest in a project that does not show his team and with whom you can not talk. It is now quite difficult to find a worthy project, but they are there and their team is public and not hiding.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 27, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
I usually avoid projects where there is no clear information about the team and their advisors. Such projects certainly do not want to show their faces for certain reasons. Do not even think to invest in such projects
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 04:25:38 AM
I believe that if someone asks you for money online without showing their identity-it is 100% fraud.

On the other hand, if you know the team members, there is still no certainty that the project will be successful.
Nowadays there is nothing difficult to impersonate another person, especially on the Internet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 27, 2018, 04:20:30 AM
I believe that if someone asks you for money online without showing their identity-it is 100% fraud.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
When ever am doing any bounty first thing I always check is white papers and also they team members why because sometimes they team members will show you if the project are serious or not.
Activity: 350
October 27, 2018, 04:02:06 AM
I would not invest in this project and I doubt that the amount collected, which is written on the site is real. This token has no idea, project and no benefit, therefore it has no future and cannot be called successful.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 27, 2018, 04:18:25 AM
There are many community projects without team members that have succeeded. Think about BTC with its 100% anonymous creator. Other than that, I'm skeptical of projects whose team members are anonymous
I think you didn't get the point of OP, the title of this thread is 'project without team members. ? Or i don't?
I haven't seen yet like this project that no ones operate. You call that a project without team anyway?
How can you define a project without team?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 04:07:18 AM
There are many community projects without team members that have succeeded. Think about BTC with its 100% anonymous creator. Other than that, I'm skeptical of projects whose team members are anonymous
Activity: 364
October 27, 2018, 04:00:18 AM
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
I know one - The world's first 100% honest Ethereum ICO (https://uetoken.com), it doesn't have team members and it reached 310.445 ETH.
I would not invest in this project and I doubt that the amount collected, which is written on the site is real. This token has no idea, project and no benefit, therefore it has no future and cannot be called successful.
Activity: 396
October 27, 2018, 03:56:26 AM
This is more in line with the concealment of cryptocurrencies, but this must be a good project or it may be difficult to compete with the regulatory team in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 27, 2018, 03:41:54 AM
Even the presence of a public team does not guarantee that the project will be successful, and if the team does not even show its members, then it is better not to risk and not participate in their ICO even if the project seems interesting. Only a strong and professional team can lead a project to success.
Activity: 574
October 27, 2018, 03:17:15 AM
I never see the project without team and white paper.
But, when project without team and white paper how the investor get interest on it.
I just don't understand about it.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 03:13:41 AM
Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.
And this is possible, I have not seen anything like it. The whole technology of the blockchain is created by humans, robots have not yet filled our world and do not control all the processes in life. So the human factor is the most important in any business.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 27, 2018, 03:12:38 AM
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 27, 2018, 03:09:30 AM
Sometimes,  all I need to know when investing into a project is a face of doable developer.  If there is someone who is capable at developing a project on the tech side,  such project might become very successful!
Pages:
Jump to: