Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof of dishonesty and lies from Gawminers.com Hashlet Ponzi Scheme Scam - page 2. (Read 13437 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What I just posted on another thread:

How about this.
Go out and get a 0% for x months credit card. 12 to 15 month offers are everyplace now if you have any kind of credit.
Once you get the card, buy Hashlets up to your limit.
As your payouts come in convert the BTC to cash and use it to pay down the credit card.
If before you pay off your card GAW turns out to be a scam / ponzi then you call the credit card company, tell them and be on your way.
They will not make you pay off the rest if you have been using your payouts to pay them back. You are out nothing but a bit of your time.
If they are not a scam, then who cares, you pay off your card, take your profit and be on your way.

I have 250 Mh/s and I don't think they are a scam. I just think they are more interested in making stuff pretty then making it work well.

It's a growth thing, for now it's more marketing then pure engineering.  If you look at some BTC mining pools you see that. Why do people go to ghash instead of eligius? Because ghash is nicer looking. And although WizKid who runs eligius looks to be a very good programmer, he can come off very cranky at times. Ghash support might ignore you (a lot), and then not deal with the issue (a lot), but they have never (at least I have never seen them) lash out against someone in a public forum.

That matters. I left eligius and now mine elsewhere after supporting them for a long time because of WK attitude of dealing with some things.
Same here a GAW, their support is horrible at time, but they at least pretend to be working on it. I have had other places who do work on problems and then after it's fixed tell you to f--k off.

Just my view.

Off to grill for the holiday.

-Dave

Thanks for the advice.

You are right, GAW is good at marketing than engineering. In fact, they are not mining for customers, the vaultbreaker is not real, so there is no engineering part.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
What I just posted on another thread:

How about this.
Go out and get a 0% for x months credit card. 12 to 15 month offers are everyplace now if you have any kind of credit.
Once you get the card, buy Hashlets up to your limit.
As your payouts come in convert the BTC to cash and use it to pay down the credit card.
If before you pay off your card GAW turns out to be a scam / ponzi then you call the credit card company, tell them and be on your way.
They will not make you pay off the rest if you have been using your payouts to pay them back. You are out nothing but a bit of your time.
If they are not a scam, then who cares, you pay off your card, take your profit and be on your way.

I have 250 Mh/s and I don't think they are a scam. I just think they are more interested in making stuff pretty then making it work well.

It's a growth thing, for now it's more marketing then pure engineering.  If you look at some BTC mining pools you see that. Why do people go to ghash instead of eligius? Because ghash is nicer looking. And although WizKid who runs eligius looks to be a very good programmer, he can come off very cranky at times. Ghash support might ignore you (a lot), and then not deal with the issue (a lot), but they have never (at least I have never seen them) lash out against someone in a public forum.

That matters. I left eligius and now mine elsewhere after supporting them for a long time because of WK attitude of dealing with some things.
Same here a GAW, their support is horrible at time, but they at least pretend to be working on it. I have had other places who do work on problems and then after it's fixed tell you to f--k off.

Just my view.

Off to grill for the holiday.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
[pile of steaming crap]

where in all that is the proof? what did I miss?
Don't even quote it, acount that posted it is a troll and hasn't defended his claim or even logged in for over a week.

no comment on cloverme ? Not a newbie account but a Customer .
I think u should address his concerns instead of commenting on the other.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
[pile of steaming crap]

Don't even quote it, acount that posted it is a troll and hasn't defended his claim or even logged in for over a week.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
I'm a customer, not a GAW Polyanna that is shooting money out of a cannon with little regard to getting detailed information from vague marketing statements. While I appreciate the fact there are hardcore GAW folks, some of us are looking for how's and the why's to set aside doubts. After all, If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Telling someone to be careful with their money shouldn't be a bad thing, if you don't like the thread move on to the next one and get your GAW t-shirt and hashlet fireworks kit and go on with your party. I mine to make money and if someone looks suspect to losing money, we should be able to discuss it without the threads getting closed on a consistent basis.

You'll lose more credibility shutting down the lies than you will heralding the truth.

Fact - Missed payments
Fact - Maintenance fees doubled charged
Fact - Support tickets opened for more than 24 hours that go unresolved
Fact - Product purchased and tracking number "promised" but not delivered.

Warning all miners to be careful, pass on GAW for now.
Activity: 569
Merit: 507
Hi All,

I have been a great supporter of the bitcoin since the its inception and it amazes me how far we have gone. We had a few bumps on the road (cough mtgox cough) but otherwise, it has been a dream come true.

I have been close with GAWminers.com and seen the inside workings and it scares me. I will not post allegations without evidence. The conclusion is for you to decide and my faith in this community rests amongst you to warn other newbies of the risks they are getting into when dealing with this company. Please do not let another BFL come to fruition.

GAWminers.com has launched a new miner called the "Hashlet" and people seem to be buying this up without asking any questions. Here are the claims of the device:

"We’ve produced a miner incapable of negative ROIs because the maintenance fees can reduce over time! Thats right, there will never be a time a Hashlet cost more to run then you make, and they will always make money."

"Hashlets will be the only miners that will be able to mine to the new ZenPool, the Most Profitable Pool in the World [...] that can deliver payouts almost twice as high as the top pools today!"

"Hashlets are upgradeable. How can a digital miner be upgradeable? Simple, because its digital and we built it"

Also, the CEO Josh Garza is known for his unscrupulous past (Just google his name or search on reddit). They were active on bitcointalk.org but it got so bad by complaining customers that they created their own heavily moderated web forum hashtalk. Any negative post on there gets deleted within seconds.

They also created sockpuppet accounts to attack customers and write positive feedback about themselves. They were caught doing this here:

http://share.pho.to/6pc3a/9a/original

But paid off or somehow convinced the original forum member to remove it.

Very good at PR spin and I can not believe they are getting away with this.

Regardless, I am sure most of us that know about cryptomining can see this for what it is. My fear is that they are targeting newbies without disclosing the full truth. Without letting them know the risks they take for buying a ponzi miner. Is this the best way to introduce new people to the world of BTC?

Granted, I think Gawminers.com has a good chance of getting away with this if we do nothing.

So, what can we do?

Activity: 23
I hope they are not a scam, and we all will make some profit with hashlets
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I myself would like to see proof of a scam. I really hope it is just some one trying to make the competition look bad but if it is true we all deserve to see the proof and not just empty words
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
I am starting to see a pattern here.....anyone named Josh seems to be involved in scams.....Josh (BFL), Josh (AMT), and now another one for GAW miners. Is this some kind of thing with people named Josh?

Please show me some people scammed by GAW and we'll talk.

Maybe you haven't noticed but this topic was made by a new account that wrote a bunch of lies and disappeared when asked for a proof Smiley
Activity: 532
I am starting to see a pattern here.....anyone named Josh seems to be involved in scams.....Josh (BFL), Josh (AMT), and now another one for GAW miners. Is this some kind of thing with people named Josh?
Activity: 784
Lol he's trying to advertise his site by accusing the competition of dishonesty.

Is that how cheap marketing looks like nowadays? I don't have money so lets talk crap on some forums and people will come like flies Cheesy

Pathetic!

Josh is indeed very good at this. Didn't he attack KnC?  At least KnC is a proper company that has proper R&D. GAW's vaultbreaker is a total joke.

I don't agree when you say " I don't have money so lets talk crap"

I have showed you our mining farm, it does cost a lot of money to build.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8534072
But I don't have $8M to buy my own company like what Josh did.

If you consider logical reasoning as crap, well, I don't know what to say.

Making all those anti GAW topics proof You are a troll or a payed troll. Just die please...
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
So this FlexHash site - doesn't look like they're selling anything, looks like it's just trying to prove how they think GAWMiners is running a scam. Is that the business model? Try and sell hashes on the foundation of trying to convince people that GAWMiners is running a scam?

Yes that's exactly what he's doing.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
So this FlexHash site - doesn't look like they're selling anything, looks like it's just trying to prove how they think GAWMiners is running a scam. Is that the business model? Try and sell hashes on the foundation of trying to convince people that GAWMiners is running a scam?
Lol he's trying to advertise his site by accusing the competition of dishonesty.

Is that how cheap marketing looks like nowadays? I don't have money so lets talk crap on some forums and people will come like flies Cheesy

Pathetic!

Josh is indeed very good at this. Didn't he attack KnC?  At least KnC is a proper company that has proper R&D. GAW's vaultbreaker is a total joke.

I don't agree when you say " I don't have money so lets talk crap"

I have showed you our mining farm, it does cost a lot of money to build.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8534072
But I don't have $8M to buy my own company like what Josh did.

If you consider logical reasoning as crap, well, I don't know what to say.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io

Pathetic!

Hmmmm didn't Josh do that too?   Grin

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Pathetic!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Well, you do not have to trust me. You can simply list everything you know so far, and use your own brain to analyse them.
Regarding your legal perspective, GAW will see some legal actions very soon.    Also, FYI, all these four scrypt ASIC manufacturers are based in China, not in the US.

Good for you, Captain Obvious!  Those four are in China!  Who cares?  That isn't a response to anything I have said.

I stated that it would be illegal for a manufacturer to disclose its dealings with a distributor to you.  That's not a "legal perspective", that's a legal fact!

What if GAW has a deal with someone outside of the four you listed? I guess this wouldn't be possible to a close-minded individual such as yourself.

Why do you think the US Government keeps top secret military projects under wrap?  It's to maintain military superiority over other countries, to stay on top!

GAW seems to be on the cutting edge, why should they share their secrets?  That would be an unwise business decision.

You're either a troll or a moron, maybe both. 

Show up with proof or go home.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Pretty sure people can take delivery of their vaultbreakers if the want to

Ah I see you've come out of sock-puppet phase and created a new account that at least shows you're a competitor. How about you concentrate on your business instead of backing accusations without proof? Everyone looking at flaccidhash.com is going to google it and discover your asshat posts here and think... hmmm, nah I'm putting any money into that!

Proof?
Where is the 750MHs miner?
Why show a photo of a warehouse and tell people that's a mining farm?  Believe me, we know what big mining farms should look like.
Why zencloud/hashlet numbers does not make sense at all?
Spend some time read this one, it is long but should give you some more information.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.300

Also, Josh, you have not bought any miners from any of those scrypt asic manufacturers for a long time, how did you manage to support your "236GHs" cloud mining service?

One thing I am very sure, GAW does not have hardware needed for their operation.

Sure, sure. Time for your daily Reddit posts, you better get to it.

Can't you see that they do not have a mining farm big enough to support their operation?  
They announced the 750MHs miner simply because they want people to give they money.
They are not capable of and didn't even try to make a new chip.  
Why bother the hard work when they can simply get people's money by telling them lies?

Very unprofessional way to act for someone in your position.  I doubt anyone here will use "flexhash".  

GAW has stated that they are running their cloud service on "custom hardware".  

I imagine that with the amount of revenue they have generated through asic sales, GAW is more than capable of sourcing such hardware.

Beat your competitors by being better, not by talking trash.  That's what GAW did.

Please allow me to explain that there are 4 script ASIC manufacturer in the world at the moment, in the order of product releasing: Gridseed GC3355, Innosilicon A2, Zeus & Silverfish. We have close relationship with all of them.
There are other companies probably working on it as well but they do not have a product yet, e.g. KnC & blissdevices.

Now, could you please explain what do you mean "custom hardware"? Are you talking about the "vaultbreaker"?  I don't believe GAW is capable of developing an ASIC chip themselves.
Even if they wanted to, it will not only cost a lot of money but also many months.
If you are interested, there is a really good article interviewed Gridseed CEO (in Chinese, you can use google translate to get the rough idea):
http://www.gridseed.com/news/2014/04/23/3/

BTW, do not believe the revenue figure they claimed. They just want themselves to appear big in order to attract more customers.

Four asic chip manufacturers that you know of.  You still have no proof.  Focus on building your own service.  You are obviously worried that GAW will make what you intend to offer obsolete.

Aside from that, their suppliers legally cannot discuss orders from another customer with you.  That's against the law. 

So your claim that you have spoken with these manufacturers is either grounds for a law suit, or entirely false.

Well, you do not have to trust me. You can simply list everything you know so far, and use your own brain to analyse them.
Regarding your legal perspective, GAW will see some legal actions very soon.    Also, FYI, all these four scrypt ASIC manufacturers are based in China, not in the US.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Ah I see you've come out of sock-puppet phase and created a new account that at least shows you're a competitor. How about you concentrate on your business instead of backing accusations without proof? Everyone looking at flaccidhash.com is going to google it and discover your asshat posts here and think... hmmm, nah I'm putting any money into that!

Proof?
Where is the 750MHs miner?
Why show a photo of a warehouse and tell people that's a mining farm?  Believe me, we know what big mining farms should look like.
Why zencloud/hashlet numbers does not make sense at all?
Spend some time read this one, it is long but should give you some more information.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.300

Also, Josh, you have not bought any miners from any of those scrypt asic manufacturers for a long time, how did you manage to support your "236GHs" cloud mining service?

One thing I am very sure, GAW does not have hardware needed for their operation.

Sure, sure. Time for your daily Reddit posts, you better get to it.

Can't you see that they do not have a mining farm big enough to support their operation?  
They announced the 750MHs miner simply because they want people to give they money.
They are not capable of and didn't even try to make a new chip.  
Why bother the hard work when they can simply get people's money by telling them lies?

Very unprofessional way to act for someone in your position.  I doubt anyone here will use "flexhash".  

GAW has stated that they are running their cloud service on "custom hardware".  

I imagine that with the amount of revenue they have generated through asic sales, GAW is more than capable of sourcing such hardware.

Beat your competitors by being better, not by talking trash.  That's what GAW did.

Please allow me to explain that there are 4 script ASIC manufacturer in the world at the moment, in the order of product releasing: Gridseed GC3355, Innosilicon A2, Zeus & Silverfish. We have close relationship with all of them.
There are other companies probably working on it as well but they do not have a product yet, e.g. KnC & blissdevices.

Now, could you please explain what do you mean "custom hardware"? Are you talking about the "vaultbreaker"?  I don't believe GAW is capable of developing an ASIC chip themselves.
Even if they wanted to, it will not only cost a lot of money but also many months.
If you are interested, there is a really good article interviewed Gridseed CEO (in Chinese, you can use google translate to get the rough idea):
http://www.gridseed.com/news/2014/04/23/3/

BTW, do not believe the revenue figure they claimed. They just want themselves to appear big in order to attract more customers.

Four asic chip manufacturers that you know of.  You still have no proof.  Focus on building your own service.  You are obviously worried that GAW will make what you intend to offer obsolete.

Aside from that, their suppliers legally cannot discuss orders from another customer with you.  That's against the law. 

So your claim that you have spoken with these manufacturers is either grounds for a law suit, or entirely false.

Pages:
Jump to: