Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof of dishonesty and lies from Gawminers.com Hashlet Ponzi Scheme Scam - page 5. (Read 13437 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Where are the communications from the ASIC manufacturers you speak of? Produce them please.
He won't cause it's all made up Cheesy

Just look at his posts, every 2-3 posts he either reposts the same things he wrote on his sad site or just posts a link to that site.
He must be working for the competition.

His uptime today is amazing, he's posting this crap whole day. Have a break dude!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
HashHard
There is no proof of anything you've said, multiple, multiple times. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Where are the communications from the ASIC manufacturers you speak of? Produce them please.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
 Here are some of the real facts: GAW has already delivered asic miners all around the world to many people. Their webpages, products, controllers, ect all work correctly. Most all of their customers are satisfied with them, myself included. Now I don't honestly know what is going on behind the scenes, but at this point I'm pretty happy with them.

They did deliver miners, but that's why they are even more dangerous.  They started as a legit scrypt ASIC miner reseller, but now turned into a legit/scam hybrid.

Did you read my previous quotes from that website?
If you buy physical miners from them now, they will probably deliver (maybe still have a small stock) or they will try to convert you to their "cloud miner" customer.
Some of their legit customers will defend GAW, that's Josh's plan.

A "cloud miner" service with no physical miner:

Well, is the title exaggerated? We did some research.

For GAW cloud mining customers, you know what we are talking about.
Have you ever wondered why GAW don't allow us to choose our own worker ID?
How come different pools generate exactly the same return curves?

The logical reason is that those numbers and graphs are all ARTIFICIAL!
There is no real miner behind this operation.

They took our money and told us that we bought miners in the cloud.
Well, maybe it is up in the air.

And we found something interesting...

A "reseller" no longer buy from ASIC manufacturers:

We all knew that GAW started from selling Scrypt Miners not long ago.
With the huge tens of millions per month revenue number Josh publicly claimed,
and now with even more demand for the "cloud mining" service,
GAW must have purchased a lot of hardware miners from scrypt ASIC manufactures,
RIGHT?

We used our connections and talked to all four scrypt ASIC manufactures:
Innosilicon (A2), Gridseed, Zeus & SilverFish.

We found out that GAW has not purchased miners from any of them for some time.
You don't have to believe me, ask those ASIC manufactures.

Dear GAW CEO, Could you please answer the following questions?

Where is the 500MH VaultBreaker now?
Why GAW can not deliver it in real?
Why Hashlet does not have any real specification?
Why the return graph does not make any sense?
How did you support your huge customer base with a tiny mining farm?
What are trying to hide from us?

Magicians from GAW are trying to move our attention away from the truth.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
HashHard
 Here are some of the real facts: GAW has already delivered asic miners all around the world to many people. Their webpages, products, controllers, ect all work correctly. Most all of their customers are satisfied with them, myself included. Now I don't honestly know what is going on behind the scenes, but at this point I'm pretty happy with them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Not another 'GAW is a selective scam' thread?
This place is full of them.
It would be fuller still, but they often get deleted. So strange.

BUYER BEWARE <=> Gawminers <=> ZenCloud <=> Hashlet <=> ZenMiners <=> ZenPool
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--742738
   NEW Hashlet miner from Gawminers HUGE REVOLUTION
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--741976
        GAW Miner possible scam-y alert (developing)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--626933

Anyone would think there must be something to it.

I think they paid the admin a nice chunk of BTC to delete those... that is crazy
You're accusing a forum administrator of taking a bribe? You better have some real proof to back this trash talk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
Not another 'GAW is a selective scam' thread?
This place is full of them.
It would be fuller still, but they often get deleted. So strange.

BUYER BEWARE <=> Gawminers <=> ZenCloud <=> Hashlet <=> ZenMiners <=> ZenPool
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--742738
   NEW Hashlet miner from Gawminers HUGE REVOLUTION
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--741976
        GAW Miner possible scam-y alert (developing)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--626933

Anyone would think there must be something to it.
Dude, stop the charade YOU are flexhash because nobody else heard about them before you. I like the skin on the site though although the content sucks. Good luck selling something when you're value prop seems to be "the other guy sucks, buy from us."

I do not care if they are competitors. Maybe flexhash is another GAW scam, we don't know and I do not care.

what I do care about is that flexhash did list very valid points against GAW. 
And GAW cannot address any of thoes allegations.  Do you understand my English?
Dude, stop the charade YOU are flexhash because nobody else heard about them before you. I like the skin on the site though although the content sucks. Good luck selling something when you're value prop seems to be "the other guy sucks, buy from us."
What a great show of propriety and class. And that grammar... I think I saw a guy with similar style in here. Next time take a deep breath before you write something, less chance you'll humiliate yourself again.

Oh, so now you are attacking other people's "propriety and class"?  How ignorant.   You have nothing to defend GAW, so you decided to attack other people's grammar?  That's just great!

Again, Answer those real questions!  stop these meaningless arguments.

Why so mad bro? Are you a customer or just the Internet police?

I do not want the whole crypto currency eco system to be ruined by scammers like GAW.  Do you Huh

OK, just Internet police troll. Thanks for protecting us from the bad man.

Also, FlexHash | The real hash power leasing platform

Sounds like a competitor talking trash to me. That's from Google but I guess I should screencap for "evidence"

Maybe they are competitors. We don't even know what kind of products or services they are going to offer.

However, what I do care about is that flexhash did list very valid points against GAW. 
GAW cannot address any of thoes allegations
Or maybe you should contact those ASIC manufacturer to see if flexhash is lying.
What a great show of propriety and class. And that grammar... I think I saw a guy with similar style in here. Next time take a deep breath before you write something, less chance you'll humiliate yourself again.

Oh, so now you are attacking other people's "propriety and class"?  How ignorant.   You have nothing to defend GAW, so you decided to attack other people's grammar?  That's just great!

I do not want the whole crypto currency eco system to be ruined by scammers like GAW.  Do you Huh

OK, just Internet police troll. Thanks for protecting us from the bad man.

Also, FlexHash | The real hash power leasing platform

Sounds like a competitor talking trash to me. That's from Google but I guess I should screencap for "evidence"

I do not want the whole crypto currency eco system to be ruined by scammers like GAW.  Do you Huh

Small Red and Bad

Oh, so now you are attacking other people's "propriety and class"?  How ignorant.

Haha the guy just called me a bitch but I'm the one attacking him. You're drowning in your own pile of crap Mr. Troll.
I'm sure both of these accounts belong to you. You must be bored.

Small Red and Bad
You all newbies with activity 0 suddenly have so much information to share with us... OP are you going to make new accounts now to pose as a customer?
This is as obvious as it gets.

So new users' words should be ignored?  
That website listed very clear any logical reasons about GAW scams.
As I said previously, if you want to defend GAW, be logical.   Are any of those concerns invalid?

Do not protect those fraudsters. The crypto currency industry needs trust, those con artists like GAW are destroying it!

Yes a newbie registering here to bump a thread written by another newbie is very suspicious and should not be taken seriously. Especially if these newbies have no proof.
What website? The one you created? You're putting so much effort into making it look like there's more than 1 person attacking GAW here, but you can't hide your activity and post count.

you hypocrite! GAW made fucking new accounts just to make them selves look good in threads.. bitch

Hahah yeah I'm one of GAW because I have their signature Cheesy You obviously are new to this forum, so I'll spare you the research and tell you right away that GAW signature campaign has close to 80 members, so there are 80 people posting here with a link to their site not only me. Try harder!

Of course I knew that GAW paid to get you guys put their link in your signature. You are helping those scammers! 

Don't try to avoid the real questions, answers them!  Those questions are clear and straightforward?   

If you don't know anything about GAW scam and still you decided to help them, then you are making yourself a fool.
Small Red and Bad

Yes a newbie registering here to bump a thread written by another newbie is very suspicious and should not be taken seriously. Especially if these newbies have no proof.
What website? The one you created? You're putting so much effort into making it look like there's more than 1 person attacking GAW here, but you can't hide your activity and post count.

So... Is GAW a scam?    You tell me...

Sure I'll tell you. GAW is not a scam.

You think that quoting your own posts from your own website will make people come there and raise your traffic?
Or maybe you think quoting your own post makes it seem more legit?

Keep dreaming.

No wonder you are protecting GAW, you are one of them!

Hahah yeah I'm one of GAW because I have their signature Cheesy You obviously are new to this forum, so I'll spare you the research and tell you right away that GAW signature campaign has close to 80 members, so there are 80 people posting here with a link to their site not only me. Try harder!
No wonder you are protecting GAW, you are one of them!
http://s27.postimg.org/ij4k47fof/Capture.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: