Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof that God exists - page 70. (Read 62273 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 06, 2016, 04:24:03 PM
can you see the air you breath? no. can you feel it? do you believe its there?  yes.
thats it. similar thing is with god.. i am not justifyimg a sinle religions god, because I don't want a single religion to be targeted...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
February 06, 2016, 04:23:49 PM
When you take your last breath here on earth, you'll believe in God for sure but If you can not define what exactly God is, then how can you say that God does not exist?
NO I WONT..Last post on this thread because if you say god exist then your a liar..

How about this for grammar THICK FUCKERS..Debate something worthwhile

CLOSE THIS THREAD BECAUSE ITS SO STUPID..
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 06, 2016, 03:10:44 PM
There is no proof the easter bunny doesn't exist.  Do you believe in it too?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 06, 2016, 03:07:29 PM
When you take your last breath here on earth, you'll believe in God for sure but If you can not define what exactly God is, then how can you say that God does not exist?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 02:56:55 PM
It also seems that grammar doesn't exist as well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
February 06, 2016, 02:50:45 PM
After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.ires
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.
How can you have a logical debate when what you say is illogical  Cheesy

fairies fly around my bed room at night do you believe me..because there is no proof they don't exist Grin

Also you stated proof that god exist?
Now your saying you have no proof so make your mind up Grin

DO YOU HAVE PROOF OR NOT? ANSWER NO? SO STOP MAKING THINGS UP

SHOW ME PROOF AND I WILL BELIEVE..YOU LIAR...OR A NUTCASE

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 06, 2016, 02:24:10 PM
If god doesn't exist, then where do you think you will go after you will die? heaven or hell?  Who created everything then? who is controlling all the things that are happening?

Why all the thimgs written in holy books are true? The scientists are provimg the facts that are written in the holy books thousands of years ago...

How is it possible without god?Huh

Answers:
1) Nowhere, death is final
2) Heaven and Hell do not exist
3) Nobody created anything
4) Nobody is controlling anything

5) Almost nothing written in any holy book is true (want some quotes?)

6) Everything is possible without God... There is nothing about the universe that requires a God

Questions:
Why would you think that a genocidal desert cult who wrote stuff down in a book thousands of years ago, knows better than people today?

Why did you choose Christianity instead of Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, etc?  Did you research all religions before picking a favorite, or were you born into it?

How do you know that the Christian God is the correct God?... What if the Mormons are right?  What if the Hindus chose the correct God(s)?

Why does the Christian God fully endorse slavery in both the old and new testaments?  God must have known that society would eventually realize that owning another human being as property is immoral, right?  Whereby making God immoral for endorsing slavery?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 02:21:15 PM
"True believers" are welcome and awaited to come and join the polemics. That is if what was said by now isn't too logical that you've lost words. But I doubt that happened.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
February 06, 2016, 12:55:18 PM
whole universe is the proof of the god exist.. 

The existence of this universe is proof of existence of this universe.

Nothing to do to 'god' or his/her existence.

If you think otherwise, prove that there is a correlation between the two. 
BTW, bible 'says so' is not a proof.  It is only proof that someone wrote it that it is.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 02:20:05 PM
If god doesn't exist, then where do you think you will go after you will die? heaven or hell?  Who created everything then? who is controlling all the things that are happening?

Why all the thimgs written in holy books are true? The scientists are provimg the facts that are written in the holy books thousands of years ago...

How is it possible without god?Huh
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 06, 2016, 02:07:40 PM
Outside of the field of mathematics, "proof" does not exist.  There no certainty that God exists, and the claim is unfalsifyable...

The sheer volume of evidence (or lack thereof) suggests the probability that the Christian God exists is less than 0.000001%

Anyone who claims for certain that God exists is either a liar, or managed to fool themself into believing because it is comforting

If you want proof of God, definitely do not listen to these asshole/liar preachers:
Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, defending their private jets
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
February 06, 2016, 12:35:46 PM
Thank you for that, af_newbie. I'll forward this link to the necessary people when the need will arise.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
February 06, 2016, 11:40:14 AM
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.

Which god?  But even ignoring that fact.

The evidence for non-existence is circumstantial as there is no physical evidence of his/her/it existence.  But here is the circumstantial evidence:

- no physical evidence
- 'God' of different cultures, 'revealed' himself/herself/itself at various periods in distant past to a few individuals spoke fluent English, Arabic, Aramaic or Hebrew.  The wisdom he provided does not meet the very basic standard of human morality or social justice of today.  If he wanted to guide men and women, he would interact with the physical realm, update his/her holy books etc.
- this imaginary god supposedly created world with all the universes about 13.8 billion of years ago.  Then waited about 9 billion years to create Earth in this particular universe, and another 4.5 billion to create humans in his own image.  His works ethic are, well, questionable.  Why the wait?
- why did he created imperfect human body: why we have jaw that does not fit all the teeth, our immune system is in constant war with viruses and bacteria?  He is either lazy or is constantly fighting diseases himself, viruses/bacteria which he himself created?  I hope he has a good health plan.

Now more specific points about Christianity:
- Jesus of Nazareth is a myth.  Many historians already debunked this myth.  youtube Richard Carrier  
- nobody demonstrated virgin birth since 'birth of Christ', physically impossible to conceive without human sperm penetrating egg wall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDhf2was8w  But people who wrote the story did not know that.
- why would god want to be killed to forgive human sins, he could have just forgive them and be done with it. Again, the novelist who wrote the story did not think this through.  
- why he wants to torture people who use their brain he/she himself/herself gave them in the first place.  He behaves very ungodly, very human like.  Perhaps because he is an imaginary construct devised by the 1st century publicist.
- water cannot be turned into wine, the cracker you eat during mass does not turn into flesh of Christ, nobody can walk on water.  All these claims are false, so the whole premise is false.

And Islam:
- horses don't fly, never did, never will
- morality provided by this god is on par with Christian or Jewish god, from which the myth has been derived
- raping young children, killing apostates, or gay people is immoral.  Only genocidal maniac would recommend such 'solutions'.  Maybe because Quran was written by such people.

and not to forget Jewish god:
- 40 years in the dessert, parting sea waters and manna from heaven sounds as ridiculous as tooth fairies, or flat Earth.
- 600+ some 'laws'.  Why so many? He was lazy enough with creation job, but very diligent in describing who you can beat to death, who you can rape, or kill.  Who you can have sex with, who you cannot.  BTW, if he was against gays why did he create lambs?  15-20% of lambs are gay.
All their laws are ridiculous by today's standards.

Should I go on with Mormonism?  Or you have get the picture...

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 06, 2016, 12:15:48 PM
After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.

whole universe is the proof of the god exist.. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
February 06, 2016, 09:22:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: