Pages:
Author

Topic: Prosense live ICO! World's first decentralized VR platform! - page 4. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hi, Ive recently found the news (http://miningnow.online/en/blog) about the development of the blockchain and cryptocurrency. Whats offered is very profitable, because Russia and the CIS countries, where electricity is one of the cheapest in the world, is an excellent place for industrial mining. And thanks to Mining Now, it's not necessary to live in this region.
Project leaders actively cooperate with the governments of the countries to do their work within the framework of the law in order to secure their capacities, and also actively increase the volumes produced.
This, in turn, gonna lead to more efficient use of spare electricity on the market, and even to receipt of some tax breaks for miners, who work legally in the territory of the CIS.
One of the initiators of this meeting was Alexei Zenkov, the founder and project manager of Mining Now. According to Alexei, the main generating capacities of his company's project are now located mainly in Russia because of the low cost of electricity, which makes it possible to significantly increase profits when mining. The Mining Now project produces cryptocurrency in Bulgaria, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia and is actively developing its computing systems.

Electricity in Chili is free at all.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Activity: 286
Dev, how are u going to rise the number of your subscribers in the future? VR market have one big problem - all gadgets r not mobile and you r connected to pc. Hope this problem ll solved by vive 2...
Activity: 91

In case you have missed it:
We're proud to introduce our new camera – 180 VR 4K60fps Prosense!
Technical characteristics of the camera comply with the state-of-the-art VR filming equipment
-image resolution 4K
-frame rate 60fps
-minimum inter-lens distance 91.7mm
-sensor Super 35
-dynamic range 12 Stop
-uninterrupted power supply
-active cooling system
-high definition tri-level sync signal
-IP remote control
-paired modules are aligned manually and via software
-LUT support

Is it VR cam?
I thought they are not so compact
Activity: 95
https://i.imgur.com/6ZG5mb9.jpg

Technical characteristics of the camera comply with the state-of-the-art VR filming equipment
-image resolution 4K
-frame rate 60fps
-sensor Super 35
-dynamic range 12 Stop
-active cooling system
-IP remote control
-LUT support
Is it your development?

it's our investments, guys Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
You surely can! If youve got enough cash Smiley
This guys worked for several years on their technology and team gained experience for many years, you can't buy experience, it's impossible

If youve got enough cash, you can hire people with experience

You can hire people, but you can't create strong and played team immediately.It's impossible! As you can see they have competence in VR solutions and they need only a little boost to make their idea live.
Activity: 38
How much funds are you already raised?

Aroung 60% from all the tokens reserved for a presale (100mln) have been distributed by now.

Do you have investment progress bar? Show me the information about investments too please

I think it must be public...
Activity: 438

-image resolution 4K
-frame rate 60fps
-sensor Super 35
-dynamic range 12 Stop
-active cooling system
-IP remote control
-LUT support
Is it your development?
This guys worked for several years on their technology and team gained experience for many years, you can't buy experience, it's impossible

If youve got enough cash, you can hire people with experience
Activity: 56

-image resolution 4K
-frame rate 60fps
-sensor Super 35
-dynamic range 12 Stop
-active cooling system
-IP remote control
-LUT support
[/quote]

Looks like a robot... creepy...
[/quote]
 This robot does a very good job, my friend Wink

Activity: 173

-image resolution 4K
-frame rate 60fps
-sensor Super 35
-dynamic range 12 Stop
-active cooling system
-IP remote control
-LUT support

Looks like a robot... creepy...
https://i.imgur.com/6ZG5mb9.jpg

-image resolution 4K
-frame rate 60fps
-sensor Super 35
-dynamic range 12 Stop
-active cooling system
-IP remote control
-LUT support
Any other company can start decentralized platform within a year. They just can buy the technology needed to do so

But you can't just buy any technology in order to catch up. Surely the guys have some paterted invention and stuff

Any other company can start decentralized platform within a year. They just can buy the technology needed to do so

But you can't just buy any technology in order to catch up. Surely the guys have some paterted invention and stuff

Why first? There are a few decentralized VS round here, SpecTV is the first one that came into my memory. BTW, why   yours is  better than competitors?

I think we could be saying that we are going to be the first for one single reason: nobody has a working decentralized platform yet. Spectiv were the first to announce the ICO, they have a great idea, that's correct, but we are probably much closer to actually offering a technological solution. We are not at the stage when we just have an idea. If you check our roadmap you will see that first queue of the platform will be ready for users at the beginning of the next year.

In order to develop this sort of technology you have to spend a lot of time and money. We have most of it ready. Just need a little last push and a bit of marketing. Companies with resources tend to be very big players and often it is not going to be in their interest to offer decentralized solutions. If they get involved in this race, we believe, their versions would not meet certain criteria required by free minded people of blockchain community and VR enthusiasts.  

Why first? There are a few decentralized VS round here, SpecTV is the first one that came into my memory. BTW, why   yours is  better than competitors?

I think we could be saying that we are going to be the first for one single reason: nobody has a working decentralized platform yet. Spectiv were the first to announce the ICO, they have a great idea, that's correct, but we are probably much closer to actually offering a technological solution. We are not at the stage when we just have an idea. If you check our roadmap you will see that first queue of the platform will be ready for users at the beginning of the next year.

You need to make a comparison table with other projects  Cool

I wish we could but this would be a bit unethical at this particular stage- we do respect both the projects and are happy and honoured to have them as our rightful competitors!  It would suffice to say that we have a significant experience in VR streaming and broadcasting as well as a very strong team and some technological anvantage in our field of expetize which makes us believe we will deliver the promised result a bit quicker without compromising the quality Smiley 

Activity: 392
You need to make a comparison table with other projects  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: