Pages:
Author

Topic: Prosense live ICO! World's first decentralized VR platform! - page 8. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Friends, how much are the helmets of virtual reality? When I looked it was very expensive for me
~700-800$ for a quality helmet
There are options much cheaper, about 100-150$, also there is a cardboard's helmet for a few dollars  Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin
I don' think that u ll enjoy VR enough with so serious "gadgets"
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Friends, how much are the helmets of virtual reality? When I looked it was very expensive for me
There are options much cheaper, about 100-150$, also there is a cardboard's helmet for a few dollars  Grin Grin
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 197
Activity: 434
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Now, probably all projects have competitors, I've seen similar projects on the forum
Activity: 392
So reliable team. It's a great idea to use blockchain to protect good content from piracy. I'm with you... Cheers

Thank you for your kind words we need your support!

No problem, guys.
Great success is waiting for you. I can talk about it as VR fan

Do you have any prototype? when we ll able to test it?

Activity: 109
"We have more than three years of experience in VR content production and technology development."

Are you sure that it's enough for this industry?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I want to clear something at start is this ICO or Pre-ico ? I just returned back from official site where the ticker is showing that pre-ico for everything as bonuses and explanations. I suppose this was typo mistake as on the opening on the thread is is mentioned as ICO clearly. Those application shown on the site looks really cool.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
VR is a half-hour fun, exactly for me... It's a big stress for my eyes. 30-40 minutes max.

You should take care of your eyes.
I used VR only in play-center with VR attractions. I played in a flying simulator, it was awesome.

But I can't understand how people play in horror VR games  Huh

ohhh, Thank you  Smiley I will
Activity: 95
VR is a half-hour fun, exactly for me... It's a big stress for my eyes. 30-40 minutes max.

You should take care of your eyes.
I used VR only in play-center with VR attractions. I played in a flying simulator, it was awesome.

But I can't understand how people play in horror VR games  Huh
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
PROSENSE. PERFECT NAMING FOR VR SOLUTION
Activity: 95
What value of your token?
value for investors?
Activity: 392
So reliable team. It's a great idea to use blockchain to protect good content from piracy. I'm with you... Cheers

Thank you for your kind words we need your support!

No propblem, guys.
Great success is waiting for you. I can talk about it as VR fan
Activity: 103
What do you think about AR technologies?

Is it competitor for you?
Activity: 311
For me, now and in the near future, VR technology is so expensive and not everyone can afford it

Innovations are always expensive, but i think that VR won't be so expensive in the nearest future. It's too interesting market to made it for rich people only. Don't be upset I sure you will take your portion of virtual reality soon  Wink
Activity: 71
Excellent project with big potential!
thank you team
Activity: 91
Tell me please,what security level your system can provide to me?
Activity: 56
For me, now and in the near future, VR technology is so expensive and not everyone can afford it

Here is what we have to say to this: more and more leading tech companies joining a virtual reality development process. Today
there're plenty of headsets available on the market from: Oculus, HTC, Sony, Google,
Samsung, Lenovo, Dell, Asus, Acer, LG and more. For the last year, prices have fallen twice
and quality of headsets continue to grow. Cameras are getting cheaper every few month. It is inevitable VR equipment will be widely spread and affordable for more and more people and our platform will help them to use the content they could produce and consume to the fullest!
Activity: 91
Great news! Karthik Iyer, CEO of BlockchainMonk, has joined our Advisory Board! Amazing!

Karthik Iyer is a globally recognized expert in Blockchain and fintech. He is the India’s ambassador of the world’s largest think tank on decentralized technologies such as the Blockchain, the P2P Foundation. He is the Founder of India’s first end-to-end Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Consulting and Training firm BlockchainMonk. Karthik is a serial entrepreneur and founded India’s first applied Artificial Intelligence and social discovery company. Karthik worked for leading technology firms such as Red Hat, Novell, Sun Microsystems and advised CXO’s of global banks on technology strategy and scaling.

Hello, Karthik  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: