Pages:
Author

Topic: Prosense live ICO! World's first decentralized VR platform! - page 9. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
R u going to create ur own vr games or content?
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
You must work hard to bring us the highest product.
How many developers in your team?
Activity: 56
Prosense, what is your hardcap?  Smiley

Our hardcap is set at 30 mln $. Soft cap is 5$.
VR is hot again these days. It's currently on the Gartner slope of enlightenment, so I expect a very bright future indeed.
And by combining this with distributed processing through the use of blockchain technology, you have a very innovative project indeed.
I think you have a good chance on success.

We hope so as well! And we shall do our best to succeed!
Do you have ICO bonus program?

Yes we do. The link of you own referral can be found in the private account area at our website! Just get registered with us and as soon as someone buys the token using this link you shall get your bonus tokens (5%).
So reliable team. It's a great idea to use blockchain to protect good content from piracy. I'm with you... Cheers

Thank you for your kind words we need your support!
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
For me, now and in the near future, VR technology is so expensive and not everyone can afford it
Activity: 118
Prosense, what is your hardcap?  Smiley
Activity: 286
VR is hot again these days. It's currently on the Gartner slope of enlightenment, so I expect a very bright future indeed.
And by combining this with distributed processing through the use of blockchain technology, you have a very innovative project indeed.

Eah you are right
I'm waiting for the HTC Vive 2... very interesting
Is any bounty campaign?

Good luck devs

Thank you so much, my friend! Unfortunately we haven't planned for it, but in case it changes we shall make sure you will be aware of it!  Smiley

on the other hand it's a good token protection from value drop at exchanges listing stages when bounty hunters sell their tokens. I sure that you have resources to spread your product into masses.
Activity: 54
Curious about this one... VR is awesome tech Smiley
Activity: 81
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
So reliable team. It's a great idea to use blockchain to protect good content from piracy. I'm with you... Cheers
Is any bounty campaign?

Good luck devs

Thank you so much, my friend! Unfortunately we haven't planned for it, but in case it changes we shall make sure you will be aware of it!  Smiley
Is any bounty campaign?

Good luck devs
Activity: 71
Do you have ICO bonus program?
VR is gaining momentum, the future is comming! Good luck, Prosense!

Thank you for your kind words! Join us!  Wink
Activity: 162
VR is gaining momentum, the future is comming! Good luck, Prosense!
Thanks supp, and another question, how much do you plan to minimal raise?

Our soft cap is set at 5 mln $  Smiley
Activity: 448
Thanks supp, and another question, how much do you plan to minimal raise?
Pages:
Jump to: