Pages:
Author

Topic: PROTOTYPECOIN [PTY] 50k% STAKE - page 4. (Read 15261 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500
February 25, 2015, 05:10:03 PM
I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone out there with the technical knowlege that mined a few of these that can help fix the wallet.... at the price they were going for at the beginning, if I knew how to do it, I would damn sure be looking for the solution lol.

Why fix?  price at c-cex fake buy sells.  no people buy this.  it just made for quick dump small amount btc.  this coin launch suspicious motive.

they werent fake, i bought some of it , people just want to abandon it for some reason

sorry you waste btc. 

not a waste, itll get fixed
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
February 25, 2015, 05:06:49 PM
I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone out there with the technical knowlege that mined a few of these that can help fix the wallet.... at the price they were going for at the beginning, if I knew how to do it, I would damn sure be looking for the solution lol.

Why fix?  price at c-cex fake buy sells.  no people buy this.  it just made for quick dump small amount btc.  this coin launch suspicious motive.

they werent fake, i bought some of it , people just want to abandon it for some reason

sorry you waste btc. 
February 25, 2015, 05:05:46 PM

If they were fake buy's and sells then how would he make anything on a dump if no one bought...?

you new crypto?  it easy to buy sell yourself  create volume build price.  people see then think coin is going higher start buying.  when more volume dump 750 unknown premine.  this time plan not work. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 25, 2015, 04:53:23 PM

well maybe community can gather some funds and hire some coin dev to fix this

+1, i contacted one person i havent heard from him but im hoping he looks at it
if he is unable to help i can ask the dev that did some job on my coin, he is super good and done the job for me as expected and he is not to much expensive
February 25, 2015, 04:49:56 PM

+1, i contacted one person i havent heard from him but im hoping he looks at it
Activity: 378
February 25, 2015, 03:32:43 PM

February 25, 2015, 03:30:34 PM

Activity: 90
February 25, 2015, 03:12:14 PM

If they were fake buy's and sells then how would he make anything on a dump if no one bought...?
February 25, 2015, 02:37:30 PM

Activity: 90
February 25, 2015, 01:59:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
February 25, 2015, 12:32:09 PM
I told you guys it would break  Wink

WISH i listened to u bro or anyone but you gotta break eggs

he was blinded by the light !
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
February 25, 2015, 11:12:01 AM
I told you guys it would break  Wink
Activity: 432
February 25, 2015, 04:16:37 AM
Hey Dev. Any news?

February 24, 2015, 06:20:34 PM
This coin launch this in ANN

ALERT:
This is a prototype coin. Feel free to test,mine,stake or not. There is no guarantee it work.
We haven't tested it on -testnet.
Feel free to hash some at your own risk.
Thanks

Three hour later then this

Welcome to C-CEX!

https://c-cex.com/?p=pty-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=pty-usd

Three hour later it on exchange.  It untested prototype.  No block explorer.  Says maybe not work. Why c-cex list this coin?  Someone with c-cex launch this coin to dump on c-cex.  c-cex list many bad coins quick.  c-cex people are ones launching coins and list on own exchange.

Adding coins without a block explorer is just silly.

It not makes sense.  That why I feel c-cex involved in this and many coins.

I AM SOLEY TO BLAME FOR THIS COIN BEING LISTED ON C_CEX

i used my position and reputation to list this coin out of my own personal feelings.  I thought this would be a cash cow. I have given them many good leads and they value my input.  do not blame them they took the good faith of a trusted community member (ME)

SO SORRY
it looked so good

MY BAD!!!!

there is no blame

thank you for explaining. it was suspicious about premine no block explorer and listed on exchange in few hours.  People get mad at me but questions must be asked.   To not ask with these circumstance is idiot.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
February 24, 2015, 06:17:24 PM
697 out of sync with 4 active connections
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
February 24, 2015, 05:59:56 PM
Any news, if the wallets could resume, or are they still stuck at block 697?
February 24, 2015, 05:54:50 PM

ALERT:
This is a prototype coin. Feel free to test,mine,stake or not. There is no guarantee it work.
Thanks

Welcome to C-CEX!

Three hour later it on exchange.  It untested prototype.  No block explorer.  Says maybe not work. Why c-cex list this coin?  Someone with c-cex launch this coin to dump on c-cex.  c-cex list many bad coins quick.  c-cex people are ones launching coins and list on own exchange.

i used my position and reputation to list this coin out of my own personal feelings.  I thought this would be a cash cow. I have given them many good leads and they value my input.  do not blame them they took the good faith of a trusted community member (ME)

SO SORRY
it looked so good

MY BAD!!!!

it doesnt have to fail we just need to know if anyone knows what the issue is and fix it ...or we need to get a coder to look at it, identify the issue and fix it for us, simple as that
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
February 24, 2015, 05:53:21 PM

ALERT:
Thanks

Welcome to C-CEX!

SO SORRY
it looked so good

MY BAD!!!!
Activity: 298
February 24, 2015, 03:45:50 PM
Dev we know you come online, please give us an update of your plans and way forward  Huh

fixing wallet!! when wallet is working you will know!!
Activity: 714
February 24, 2015, 03:41:35 PM
Dev we know you come online, please give us an update of your plans and way forward  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: