Pages:
Author

Topic: PROTOTYPECOIN [PTY] 50k% STAKE - page 7. (Read 15261 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 24, 2015, 12:08:36 AM
I seriously hope the Dev or a Dev fixes this, I feel like I wasted my rented hash when I could of been Multipool mining instead...

Did you read the OP?   Huh
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2015, 12:02:19 AM
I seriously hope the Dev or a Dev fixes this, I feel like I wasted my rented hash when I could of been Multipool mining instead...
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
February 23, 2015, 10:32:51 PM
well my coins have been in there about 25 hours, still no sync... Angry Angry
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 23, 2015, 08:06:10 PM
Remove buy orders? You mean this made it to an exchange?  Huh

It's almost on the delisting list  Grin

Looks like all the coins have been de-listed, huston we have a problem we have lost another exchange  Cheesy come on dev you have a community waiting for a fix and we have been told it is a fairly simple fix at that! Could it be possible his wallet is still working and staking? lol

EDIT: no we are back the exchange is still alive  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2015, 07:59:15 PM
Remove buy orders? You mean this made it to an exchange?  Huh

https://c-cex.com/?p=pty-btc

Activity: 656
Buy a gun!
February 23, 2015, 07:50:38 PM
Remove buy orders? You mean this made it to an exchange?  Huh
Activity: 471
February 23, 2015, 07:21:36 PM
The dev responded with they hope to have a wallet fix within 12 hours and they/he were working on it.

The Alleged premine of coins i have no knowledge of and this question needs researching and asking if true .

It is an Experiment and we were warned before hand not to expect 'Anything' and only mine/buy if we wanted to, so people shouldn't be so serious regards wallet faults.

I would remove all Buy orders until the premine has been addressed as if that is Dev intention the moment he fixes it you can bet those coins are hitting an exchange, If not then i suggest we wait the 12 hrs then get out the pitch forks

Chill lol

Q
the longest 12 hours in all my life

very very true if the dev doesnt want to take care of this coin, hand stuff over to me and ill do it
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
February 23, 2015, 07:19:40 PM
The dev responded with they hope to have a wallet fix within 12 hours and they/he were working on it.

The Alleged premine of coins i have no knowledge of and this question needs researching and asking if true .

It is an Experiment and we were warned before hand not to expect 'Anything' and only mine/buy if we wanted to, so people shouldn't be so serious regards wallet faults.

I would remove all Buy orders until the premine has been addressed as if that is Dev intention the moment he fixes it you can bet those coins are hitting an exchange, If not then i suggest we wait the 12 hrs then get out the pitch forks

Chill lol

Q
the longest 12 hours in all my life
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
February 23, 2015, 05:41:52 PM

Q

Already been researched. There is no doubt about it. 750 coins were premined.
Check the block explorer or look at the code. It's there.

Can you post a link to the 750 coin premine in the block explorer please?

https://minkiz.co/abe/block/000004131d3561ba3b8b15dc3964a8b60f1ba34d886e4c72b59b216bab07678c
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 23, 2015, 05:14:39 PM

Q

Can you post a link to the 750 coin premine in the block explorer please?
Activity: 714
February 23, 2015, 04:48:24 PM
Lets just give the dev his 12 hours to fix wallet and see what happen.

Not much we can do now, only speculate.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
February 23, 2015, 04:38:20 PM
Still cant get my wallet to sync.... grrr
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
February 23, 2015, 04:29:34 PM
yea that config file did nothing sorry just lets u sync till now but we are all stalled so wtf

Chill lol

Q

good advice dev dosent seem to want any community or following which may be a big red flag i kinda jumped all over this because i saw the potential for a huge payday .
i love these high interest coins because they pay  off so well. so i figured more interest the better for a short hold and dump.  Sure wishn this would have panned god 50k% its a printing press

I know what you mean. I love these high interest coins too.
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
February 23, 2015, 04:27:34 PM

Q

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
February 23, 2015, 04:21:03 PM
yea that config file did nothing sorry just lets u sync till now but we are all stalled so wtf

Chill lol

Q

good advice dev dosent seem to want any community or following which may be a big red flag i kinda jumped all over this because i saw the potential for a huge payday .
i love these high interest coins because they pay  off so well. so i figured more interest the better for a short hold and dump.  Sure wishn this would have panned god 50k% its a printing press

Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
February 23, 2015, 04:19:03 PM
who is still mining this with 168 Mhs
Activity: 364
February 23, 2015, 04:14:44 PM

Chill lol

Q
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
February 23, 2015, 03:59:31 PM
still stuck here too even with config
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
February 23, 2015, 03:44:35 PM
There was an undisclosed premine of 750 coins, but nothing was disclosed about the coin in the OP so calling it hidden wouldn't be an entirely fair characterization. That said, its very likely the purpose of the premine is to dump straight on the market, unless we see some evidence otherwise.

Still stuck on 697. My coins will be maturing soon so we'll see if the PoS is able to kick any blocks.

edit: that assumes the PoS maturity is based on actual time and not the number of blocks of course...
ok perfect, very clear!

Thanks!
Activity: 363
February 23, 2015, 03:42:56 PM
There was an undisclosed premine of 750 coins, but nothing was disclosed about the coin in the OP so calling it hidden wouldn't be an entirely fair characterization. That said, its very likely the purpose of the premine is to dump straight on the market, unless we see some evidence otherwise.

Still stuck on 697. My coins will be maturing soon so we'll see if the PoS is able to kick any blocks.

edit: that assumes the PoS maturity is based on actual time and not the number of blocks of course...
Pages:
Jump to: