Pages:
Author

Topic: Proudhon...can you please send me 1 BTC as you promised? [Paid!] - page 2. (Read 4647 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Props indeed. Two thumbs up IMO.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Digital money you say?
I totally forgot about this! Props prodhon.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
Already created the transaction, just needs a few confirmations.

Thats awesome!! Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
Proudhon has been speaking negatively about bitcoin so if we're all going to $0 he shouldn't have a problem sending the OP his IOY 1 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
Remember about half a year ago proudhon trollingly begged for donations, but when he actually got some from amused readers he sent those to the bitcoin foundation...

I have very low regard for the humanity in general, but some people you just know aren't cheap, so it's reassuring to have him prove it yet again.

Now we need to mistakenly send him 1000 BTC to test exactly how far his integrity goes Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
It's Internet, and stupid promise, I wouldn't lost a bit of respect for him if he didn't pay, to be honest. Who gives a shit about some random word promised to some random nobody on Internet.

But I knew he would do it.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
The standards here is pretty low if everyone who is actually pays the lost bet automatically gains "wow, respect" status
Probably a bit different with this one since Proudhon had nothing to gain and it was from March.

Yes, there was no "BET" in this case. It was just a promise and Proudhon kept his words.

Which means the guy is right. Keeping your word should be the default. Good to see he did of course, but it says more about most of the rest of humanity that it is taken as unusual.
legendary
Activity: 1120
and there is one other thing now we can trace your transaction back don't we?

You can trace transactions back, but you won't be able to discover much.  It was sent from my Coinbase account.

Now we know that you had a bitcoin!

Come on, Proudhon is an EA!

Activity: 370
Well maybe proudhon still has some stake at bitcoins

I'll give OP a bitcoin if it hits $1000/BTC this year.  Will not happen.

Time to necro another thread Cheesy Cheesy

BTW here's my address: 19Kpu7Mje3RHmnjUwn1sXQfi4iWtUTxWtt 

I will send him 0.0001, if he sends it to you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
The standards here is pretty low if everyone who is actually pays the lost bet automatically gains "wow, respect" status
Probably a bit different with this one since Proudhon had nothing to gain and it was from March.

Yes, there was no "BET" in this case. It was just a promise and Proudhon kept his words.
Activity: 470
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Leave him alone about sending it back, please.  It's his.  I want him to have it.
Respect^2
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You can trace transactions back, but you won't be able to discover much.  It was sent from my Coinbase account.

I was just hodling on to it so that I could give it away when it was obvious they were worthless.

But it's not worthless... it's $800

I don't have time to watch the price all the time.  Sure, it's at ~$800 right now, but that's just an erratic blip on the way down.  I'm just getting out ahead of these things.

Want to make a bet that its higher then $1000 at the end of 2014?  Grin
Wouldnt matter that much to you since you think bitcoins are worthless.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Leave him alone about sending it back, please.  It's his.  I want him to have it.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
You're a gentleman Proudhon.  It's always nice to see people stick to their word.  
IMHO A Gentleman would send that BTC back.

Agreed, it was a one way bet with nothing at risk for the OP.
It would still be lose-lose even if it was a bet.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000
IMHO A Gentleman would send that BTC back.

Agreed, it was a one way bet with nothing at risk for the OP.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

I was just hodling on to it so that I could give it away when it was obvious they were worthless.

But it's not worthless... it's $800

I don't have time to watch the price all the time.  Sure, it's at ~$800 right now, but that's just an erratic blip on the way down.  I'm just getting out ahead of these things.

lol... why are u such a bear on bitcoin? what if it becomes $4k by the end of this year?

It won't.  Already confirmed by sources.
Pages:
Jump to: