Pages:
Author

Topic: Proudhon...can you please send me 1 BTC as you promised? [Paid!] - page 3. (Read 4647 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
lol... why are u such a bear on bitcoin? what if it becomes $4k by the end of this year?

impossible
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Speaking of bets, there is another one with better odds than the last. Odd termination policy tho.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
and there is one other thing now we can trace your transaction back don't we?

You can trace transactions back, but you won't be able to discover much.  It was sent from my Coinbase account.

Now we know that you had a bitcoin!

I was just hodling on to it so that I could give it away when it was obvious they were worthless.

But it's not worthless... it's $800

I don't have time to watch the price all the time.  Sure, it's at ~$800 right now, but that's just an erratic blip on the way down.  I'm just getting out ahead of these things.

lol... why are u such a bear on bitcoin? what if it becomes $4k by the end of this year?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

You can trace transactions back, but you won't be able to discover much.  It was sent from my Coinbase account.

I was just hodling on to it so that I could give it away when it was obvious they were worthless.

I don't have time to watch the price all the time.  Sure, it's at ~$800 right now, but that's just an erratic blip on the way down.  I'm just getting out ahead of these things.
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
Sent OP a PM.  Genuinely forgot about this.  He sent me an address a few months ago, but I need him to confirm that I can still use that one, or give me a new one, before I ship my last bitcoin off.  Once this one is gone I won't have anymore, plus I'm short on margin since it's clear bitcoin is done.

Shorting when the prices will certainly hit $5,000 by the end of the year?!??

you are asking for another bet right? Smiley give him a break, use bitbet, it was his last one he said!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
proudhorn should be named "Gentleman of the day"!  Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
I don't envy you Proudhon whatever you do implication my be more serious than they seems to be.

I don't know what this means, you're scaring me.  In any event, just sent.
I lost few bets  this  way some times ago. I paid  but  there are times when I regret. I suspect that if it would be other way around some of those people would only laugh at me,at that time they thought probably  that I am kind of easy mark, I saw this but I paid. Your situation reminded my this feeling, now I would probably not fulfill such obligation because of sour taste of memories.

This wasn't even a bet, there was no scenario where Amitabh S had to send Proudhon anything.

I'll give OP a bitcoin if it hits $1000/BTC this year.  Will not happen.

Activity: 195
Merit: 102
DiMS dev team
I don't envy you Proudhon whatever you do implication my be more serious than they seems to be.

I don't know what this means, you're scaring me.  In any event, just sent.
I lost few bets  this  way some times ago. I paid  but  there are times when I regret. I suspect that if it would be other way around some of those people would only laugh at me,at that time they thought probably  that I am kind of easy mark, I saw this but I paid. Your situation reminded my this feeling, now I would probably not fulfill such obligation because of sour taste of memories.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Already created the transaction, just needs a few confirmations.

Respect for paying up. Almost as much respect as for this guy:

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/1rmc4m/can_you_guys_stop_bashing_the_bears/cdouq69

who plans to eat his hat on youtube over a similar type bet  Smiley
legendary
Already created the transaction, just needs a few confirmations.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If he pays. Much respect.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
IMHO A Gentleman would send that BTC back.
legendary

I don't know what this means, you're scaring me.  In any event, just sent.
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
DiMS dev team
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
Sent OP a PM.  Genuinely forgot about this.  He sent me an address a few months ago, but I need him to confirm that I can still use that one, or give me a new one, before I ship my last bitcoin off.  Once this one is gone I won't have anymore, plus I'm short on margin since it's clear bitcoin is done.

Oh, you.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas

Shorting when the prices will certainly hit $5,000 by the end of the year?!??
Pages:
Jump to: