Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 9. (Read 85225 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
To prevent a big hype during the release date, there will be no notification of the exact release date, I will just post PseudoIP on here randomly without a heads up.

Also for Pseudomegle I will keep updates posted every other day unlike the earlier features..

More to come hopefully everyone is strong enough to hold

This is developer style. By now , most people should figure out developer don't hype coin too much from the very beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
To prevent a big hype during it release date, there will be no notification of the exact release date, I will just post PseudoIP on here randomly without a heads up.

Also for Pseudomegle I will keep updates posted every other day unlike the earlier features..

Thanks for the update Dev. Keep up the great work. The person who just dumped PSEUD down to 3k will regret it.  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
To prevent a big hype during the release date, there will be no notification of the exact release date, I will just post PseudoIP on here randomly without a heads up.

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
hope price will recover soon, i've bought in at 14k sat Undecided
I would buy some more down here if I were you to average out a better price. If you have it though. Just a thought.
i should do so, will wait one more day  

The whole thing is don' t estimate on days my friend!
You kind of need a future perspective that don' t relay on days.

This whole pseudo thing got me also, but somehow this developer gained my trust, taking it slow coming with real releases etc.

He said begin of august we get release of pesudIP. So that could be this or early next week I guess we have to be patient!

I really hope he comes through! He has done everything right so far!

Please don' t let us down PSEUDO!! :-))

GO PSEUDOO
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
hope price will recover soon, i've bought in at 14k sat Undecided
I would buy some more down here if I were you to average out a better price. If you have it though. Just a thought.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
yeah i think pseudoip should be released in a timeframe of up to 2 days? prepare  Wink
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
waiting for that news of pseudoip any time now
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Great developments..Love what the Dev is up to. Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Can we know a bit more about Pseudomegle? I think that is the one feature that will send this coin to Omicron Persei 8.

I know that VEILcoin tried to pull off VOIP using TOR, which is impossible considering how slow the TOR network is. It turned out to be a vapourware scam anyways.

Also if Pseudomeagle is real deal can it be closed-source. So we don't get every scumbag dev just copying the tech.

Hey if you haven't noticed, everything Pseudo has now are close-sourced except for the initial wallet...Pseudoc Cash is proof of trademark!! Lol

it is the choice of the dev what he want if he thinks the the close sourced coin is good then that is his decision.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Also while we wait for PseudoIP to arrive (could be at any moment or some days), anyone still up for multipool donations or is mp not necessary still.

I don't think MP is a good use of funds, they're over-rated and unnecessary. They just became a fad after BC had some success with one. I'd rather see donations go toward sprucing up the design elements (wallet/website/marketing materials) and let the merits of PseudoIP and further developments drive the price.

Just my opinion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
PseudOmegle will be talked about later, its basically me setting up a video chat style website (which is non-anon) and then convert them to the anon version of Pseudomegle with encrypted chat, video etc. , so from Website ---> PseudoCash/PseudoCoin

Also while we wait for PseudoIP to arrive (could be at any moment or some days), anyone still up for multipool donations or is mp not necessary still.
exciting. bold. I will donate if the peeps would like the mp

I'm not able to donate, but would it help increase the price and awareness of this coin? If so I think its a good idea.

Hope to see pseudoIP in few days, or maybe today?:-)
PseudOmegle will be talked about later, its basically me setting up a video chat style website (which is non-anon) and then convert them to the anon version of Pseudomegle with encrypted chat, video etc. , so from Website ---> PseudoCash/PseudoCoin

exciting. bold. I will donate if the peeps would like the mp
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
PseudOmegle will be talked about later, its basically me setting up a video chat style website (which is non-anon) and then convert users to the anon version of Pseudomegle with encrypted chat, video etc. , so from Website ---> PseudoCash/PseudoCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can we know a bit more about Pseudomegle? I think that is the one feature that will send this coin to Omicron Persei 8.

I know that VEILcoin tried to pull off VOIP using TOR, which is impossible considering how slow the TOR network is. It turned out to be a vapourware scam anyways.

Also if Pseudomeagle is real deal can it be closed-source. So we don't get every scumbag dev just copying the tech.

Hey if you haven't noticed, everything Pseudo has now are close-sourced except for the initial wallet...Pseudoc Cash is proof of trademark!! Lol

I agree. I know dev is working hard but is there a link to the order in which you are working on stuff? Anyway, this would seriously blow the shit off people's asses. No need to wipe.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Activity: 168

█ ★Pseudocash (PSEUD) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Pseudocash

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 154
Hey guys, I am having trouble syncing. I tried the first 2 conf files in the OP but I still can't sync. Any other solutions?

More nodes:

188.226.175.6:32151
108.166.185.202:32151

Hey guys, I am having trouble syncing. I tried the first 2 conf files in the OP but I still can't sync. Any other solutions?
try this in conf

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=blg425
rpcpassword=stinkfistbytool
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=32150
addnode=92.222.24.66:32151
addnode=46.165.208.140:32151
addnode=162.243.198.249:32151
addnode=62.16.131.54:32151
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: