Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 8. (Read 85225 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looks like they took it down for some reason and looked like pseudocash.org was the winner, so there  you go blg

If we get a some more donations to cover the costs. We could buy both pseudocash.org and pseudocoin.org. For now I will get pseudocash.org
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like they took it down for some reason and looked like pseudocash.org was the winner, so there  you go blg
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I vote for Pseudocoin.org - pseudocash sounds cheap - as if someone was already faster with pseudocoin and we had to go for an alternative.
Bitcash or Litecash would sound lame as well - so pls go with Pseudocoin.

Anyway, we have to stick to one - bittrex has pseudocash and cryptsy has pseudocoin - that does not help the brand

IDK I still like pseudocash for some reason...voting thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--732300

If its close pseudocash holds the tiebreaker

Am I the only one that can't access that voting thread?

Nope, I can't access it anymore either.
Activity: 154
I vote for Pseudocoin.org - pseudocash sounds cheap - as if someone was already faster with pseudocoin and we had to go for an alternative.

Anyway, we have to stick to one - bittrex has pseudocash and cryptsy has pseudocoin - that does not help the brand

IDK I still like pseudocash for some reason...voting thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--732300

Am I the only one that can't access that voting thread?
Activity: 160
PseudoCash.org!
+1
.tk is a bad extension, .org, .com, .net are better
PseudoCash.org!

Thanks for the help darkproton
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
this may help. It's my conf file. I will upload blockchain soon.
Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=you
rpcpassword=aPassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=32150
addnode=92.222.24.66:32151
addnode=46.165.208.140:32151
addnode=162.243.198.249:32151
addnode=62.16.131.54:32151

and the blockchain stuff if needed.
http://www.filedropper.com/pseudocoin

Thanks so much, worked like a charm Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
this may help. It's my conf file. I will upload blockchain soon.
Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=you
rpcpassword=aPassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=32150
addnode=92.222.24.66:32151
addnode=46.165.208.140:32151
addnode=162.243.198.249:32151
addnode=62.16.131.54:32151

and the blockchain stuff if needed.
http://www.filedropper.com/pseudocoin
Activity: 168
Guys please help,

Cant sync Wallet

Have made config using suggestions in OP
didnt work

deleted everything but .dat and config
didnt work

HEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing here it's weird. I am probably doing something wrong. lol

Try reinstalling. I am going to try that
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Guys please help,

Cant sync Wallet

Have made config using suggestions in OP
didnt work

deleted everything but .dat and config
didnt work

HEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The current website pseudocoin.tk will be changed, vote for what you think should be the new name, pseudocash.org or pseudocoin.org or if you have any other ideas, I will add a vote thread after.
I vote for pseudocash.org
Activity: 340
hope price will recover soon, i've bought in at 14k sat Undecided
I would buy some more down here if I were you to average out a better price. If you have it though. Just a thought.
i should do so, will wait one more day 
The current website pseudocoin.tk will be changed, vote for what you think should be the new name, pseudocash.org or pseudocoin.org or if you have any other ideas, I will add a vote thread after.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
To prevent a big hype during it release date, there will be no notification of the exact release date, I will just post PseudoIP on here randomly without a heads up.

Also for Pseudomegle I will keep updates posted every other day unlike the earlier features..

More to come hopefully everyone is strong enough to hold

Thanks for the update Dev. Keep up the great work. The person who just dumped PSEUD down to 3k will regret it.  Wink

Woo hoo, after reading your post I checked and saw someone dumped into my 40,000 PSEUD buy wall Smiley

Whoever, did so, thanks for the easy profits!

Nice!
Activity: 340
hope price will recover soon, i've bought in at 14k sat Undecided
To prevent a big hype during it release date, there will be no notification of the exact release date, I will just post PseudoIP on here randomly without a heads up.

Also for Pseudomegle I will keep updates posted every other day unlike the earlier features..

More to come hopefully everyone is strong enough to hold

Thanks for the update Dev. Keep up the great work. The person who just dumped PSEUD down to 3k will regret it.  Wink

Woo hoo, after reading your post I checked and saw someone dumped into my 40,000 PSEUD buy wall Smiley

Whoever, did so, thanks for the easy profits!
Pages:
Jump to: