Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 23. (Read 85227 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I'd like to know what others think about this coin? Apparently the current price just doesn't seem right for a coin with such a supply, do you see any possibility for a rise in the price?

It's so cheap right now, it's worth the gamble.  I feel that the odds are in our favor.  So far Dev is doing a great job delivering his promises.  Can't wait to see what PseudoIP is all about.  Grin

I Agree. Looking at the buys on Bittrexx this morning, someone else thinks so too  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I'd like to know what others think about this coin? Apparently the current price just doesn't seem right for a coin with such a supply, do you see any possibility for a rise in the price?

It's so cheap right now, it's worth the gamble.  I feel that the odds are in our favor.  So far Dev is doing a great job delivering his promises.  Can't wait to see what PseudoIP is all about.  Grin

There's been more interest in Pseudo since the block explorer was released. When the dev announces Pseudo IP and the other new features, I see a high probability of a rise in price !!!
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Impossible
i like the new name, pseudocash is awesome!  Wink

looking forward to see pseudoip Smiley

Me too. I think Pseudocash is gonna be big  !!!!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
i like the new name, pseudocash is awesome!  Wink

looking forward to see pseudoip Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
legendary
Activity: 1330
this is going huge soon!  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How about RogueCoin, Pseudo Cash, InvisibleCoin(or cash), camocoin, disguisecoin, covertcoin, unrealcoin, shroudcoin

I'm for "Pseudo Currency" and this will be nice add to our privacy:

http://www.coindesk.com/meet-bitcoin-fans-behind-offline-messenger-gotenna/

Pseudo currency or cash are good, I choose the shorter for now.
legendary
SoNiC BooM
How about RogueCoin, Pseudo Cash, InvisibleCoin(or cash), camocoin, disguisecoin, covertcoin, unrealcoin, shroudcoin

I'm for "Pseudo Currency" and this will be nice add to our privacy:

http://www.coindesk.com/meet-bitcoin-fans-behind-offline-messenger-gotenna/
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
legendary
SoNiC BooM
PseudoIp to be coming soon, no more being tracked by your local ISP's or monitored on what you have purchased or watched... other features in the works coming soon as well...

Great news ...web page in progress...PseudoIP right around the corner....more features in plan...I think that this dedicated work will not came unnoticed by media

... this coin becoming to cheap. Time to buy more  Cool
Here is the temporary site! ][Suspicious link removed]

Please donate so we can pay for a domain, hosting, and development costs.

We need to get this coin going!

Thanks for doing that big. Look forward to seeing the final version ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Here is the temporary site! Pseudocoin.tk

Please donate so we can pay for a domain, hosting, and development costs.

We need to get this coin going!
Activity: 322
New name sucks.

+1

I'd change it back, PseudoCoin is a fine name.

I also agree... Pseudo sounds better.. Any reason you changed?
Activity: 154
New name sucks.

+1

I'd change it back, PseudoCoin is a fine name.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
PseudoIp to be coming soon, no more being tracked by your local ISP's or monitored on what you have purchased or watched... other features in the works coming soon as well...

I thought the release date is a week after July ends?...

Yes, be on the look out...
Activity: 322

I thought the release date is a week after July ends?...
Activity: 224
New name sucks.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

This is wonderful news..I like that the Dev is so dedicated. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: