Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 25. (Read 85227 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Announcement

You can find within two hours(Google dependent) on Google Play store my Pseudocoin Android price ticker app.

Description:
Pseudocoin(PSEUD) price ticker
*** App ***
* Pseudocoin(PSEUD) prices shown in Bitcoin,Dollar, and Euro
* Push on Pseudocoin logo to refresh prices
*** Widget (beta version) ***
* Widget functionality (push on widget to refresh)
* Widget updates automatically every 5 minutes

How to download:
- Go to Google Play
- Search on one of the following
    - PSEUD price
    - PSEUD price ticker
    - Pseudocoin price
    - Pseudocoin price ticker
    - Price ticker
- Download&install

Or going to the following link to download&install: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.wiskunde.pseud&hl=nl

Please donate to support.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Pseudocoin donation address: PWeHnrtWh5yCxy6Z35J3eusjdqqxaL5obZ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/@WISKUNDESTUDENT
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/android-price-ticker-app-679938

Pseudocoin(PSEUD) price ticker is online!
Go to Google Play store to download!

350 PSEUD sent to you, sir. Thanks for your help.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 868
maybe someone can offer free community service ?  Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When the price goes up I'll have some bounty ammo right now I cant really do much in terms of bounties
I see what you mean, if anyone is good and has time for this give me a pm
This news is to give you guys something to help promote this for us.

U have to present this in a better format so that we can copy and promote it.

Maybe u should spend some bounty for someone to create an infographic to present pseudo coin full functions. This infographic alone will tell the whole story of pseudo coin and this alone will spike interest way way better than just writing in plain words.

This is a very good coin but it lack PR right now.

If u look at blackcoin , their PR alone make the coin very popular and attract tons of investors.
This news is to give you guys something to help promote this for us.
PseudoIP to be added on top off the already anon functional wallet, which will fake your IP to make users experience even more secure, to be added around a week after the July ends. Plus more in store including Pseudonyms in which you will be able to send coins through an alias name, encrypted private chat messages and file storage to make this the most complete anon tool on the market. When things get rolling use of marketing to increase demand will follow.

Seriously , u should make announcement like this with better format. Just writing like this make this big announcement look like normal thing. I think pseudocoin seriously need a PR guy. Ur PR skill need to be better to attract more investor to this coin.

Anyways, very very good news.

If possible, please present the announcement in a better format so that when someone new look at it they will go "wow". U spend so much time in development , u should make this news worth the development time.
PseudoIP to be added on top off the already anon functional wallet, which will fake your IP to make users experience even more secure, to be added around a week after the July ends. Plus more in store including Pseudonyms in which you will be able to send coins through an alias name, encrypted private chat messages and file storage to make this the most complete anon tool on the market. When things get rolling use of marketing to increase demand will follow.
do we have mac wallet?

No mac wallet as of now... I'll check on it
legendary
Activity: 1330
do we have mac wallet?

But I agree with one thing ...short of PSEUDO (PSEUD) coin should be re-branded ....something like : BTC- PSC, POC, PEC, PCN or something

Its probably best not to as most are now used to PSEUD and would rather not make it more confusing, as for the other proposals thanks I'll keep them in mind.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
so am i the retard/liar advertising that PseudoIP™ is being released on 7/31/14? No one has told me otherwise...

That was what was advertised.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
so am i the retard/liar advertising that PseudoIP™ is being released on 7/31/14? No one has told me otherwise...

We need a block explorer... I would assume things are on hold til then

No multi tasking ? The person who is doing block explore is not the same person who develop this coin. Waiting for someone who is not part of the official team to get things done is a bad strategy. What if the person do not wish to continue the block explorer ? We have to wait again ? Too much waiting kill a coin. Slow and steady progress is needed to keep interest going. Right now , everything seems to halt

Try not to assume too much guys, the anon feature was released a few days ago, the price is low even with anon its best not to rush it this time

I understand your style of not rushing , not hyping coin, but a little bit of those helps so that people who are interested in this coin know that it's not dead.

No multi tasking ? The person who is doing block explore is not the same person who develop this coin. Waiting for someone who is not part of the official team to get things done is a bad strategy. What if the person do not wish to continue the block explorer ? We have to wait again ? Too much waiting kill a coin. Slow and steady progress is needed to keep interest going. Right now , everything seems to halt

Try not to assume too much guys, the anon feature was released a few days ago, the price is low even with anon its best not to rush it this time
interest in this coin is slowly dying. Developer need to be more active.

Activity: 112
interest in this coin is slowly dying. Developer need to be more active.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Fair enough. Thanks for updating the OP. Looking forward to further details ...
Ok but it will have to be after the 31st when chainz is back

Pages:
Jump to: