Pages:
Author

Topic: Psychological fear dominates the market - page 3. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
There is always a FOMO out there which are waiting for your mistakes, if you can deal with it so you will be the winner , if you can't deal with it so you're the fish that will be swallowed by other sharks and whales.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 07, 2018, 02:51:16 AM
         The continuous decrease in price causes fear in the mind of people who trust only in Bitcoin and when the price rise people rush towards for greed and they sell when the price depreciates because of fear. This fear and greed controls the financial markets as in stock market also .there may be ups and downs in all field especially in financial institutions so to me psychological fear also dominates the market.
greed often dominates over fear when buying at $ 19K for bitcoin was pure greed and no fear was that tomorrow bitcoins will become 5-10K.
Activity: 31
November 06, 2018, 06:56:37 PM
I think the psychological factor does not dominate the market, but many factors can affect the market bitcoin. For new investors, psychology may affect them a lot but then this effect will become less
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 06:46:32 PM
People are bound to develop psychological problems especially when it has to do with money, people are always attached to their money and easily affected when such Investment isn't performing.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
The market is a collection of many individuals and elements, psychological factors of fear do not fully dominate this market but the fear of participating in crypto is unavoidable for new investors but for long-term investors this is normal. when prices rise or fall Bitcoin is unavoidable.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 06:09:25 PM
          The continuous decrease in price causes fear in the mind of people who trust only in Bitcoin and when the price rise people rush towards for greed and they sell when the price depreciates because of fear. This fear and greed controls the financial markets as in stock market also .there may be ups and downs in all field especially in financial institutions so to me psychological fear also dominates the market.
Activity: 55
November 06, 2018, 05:38:03 PM
As Buffett said, if the price goes down - buy, if the price goes up - sell. When the price goes down, this is a good reason to invest.
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 06, 2018, 05:33:48 PM
I think that it is natural. To my mind, it is necessary to get rid of all kind of fears and believe in positive things. To my mind, this is possible. Otherwise, you won't be able to achieve your goals
Activity: 60
November 06, 2018, 03:47:53 PM
This is a normal thing that the Bitcoin price is increase or decrease every time. I don't think so that the Psychological factor of fear does completely dominate the market.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 05:11:22 AM
Particularly this year, the start of the market going down was still on January and it is November now, people fear and panic with this situation, they don't think of any solution to this by themselves that's why many just sell their coins.
Activity: 94
November 06, 2018, 05:06:02 AM
Yes i agree with you. Fear has griped many seeing the market. Fear if the market will ever rise again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
November 06, 2018, 03:46:44 AM
Psychological fear is dominates the cryptocurrency market right i am agree with you on this but is it the same for all the markets? I believe that this is the biggest problem the crypto market having. The panic sells brakes everyone plans. Everyone should avoid the stupid speculations and never sell their coins in panic, thats how we can solve this matter.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 10:26:07 PM
Yes 100% agree with your statement that psychological fear can ruin the Crypto market well how ?
Panic selling is one of the best example of psychological fear.
In crypto full of uncertainties and we have seen fear really dominant the market fear has the power to turn green market into red market .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 10:18:08 PM
The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!
What do you think about this?

Psychological fear does play a huge role in the investment area of bitcoins. However, we lessen or even eliminate the fear brought about by the volatile movement of bitcoin pricing by being aware of the nature of bitcoins. Bitcoins are decentralized therefore no one controls the flow, supply, demand, and price of bitcoins in the market other than the ones who buy and sell bitcoins.
Activity: 205
November 05, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
I agree Psychological fear definitely dominates the market market and it is very effective in the bitcoin market than other financial markets because even bitcoin market is widely spread among considerable amount of people still this is a new concept to most and majority of media tends to show the dark side of bitcoin and its existence that showing the potential side of it so many investors are investing in uncertainty even without proper and solid reasons so the market tends to change a lot even from a small negative effect  
Activity: 296
November 05, 2018, 10:45:32 AM
The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!
What do you think about this?

I think the need for a business person is the recognition that I'm seeing that this person has not. I just thought about the psychological fear of investing in bitcoin right there, but not enough to think of huge profits, so I did and did not hesitate  Tongue.
Activity: 31
November 05, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
the market is completely about controlling emotions how well we manage emotions  we can trade so well from emotional management point of view
Activity: 348
November 05, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
Yes, the bitcoin market is currently recovering a bit, but the psychological fear has dominated the market for several reasons including: fear of losing back and more heavy, when buying bitcoin on to increase profits but lose a lot, ... many things can come to you. Undecided
Activity: 17
November 05, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
Fear is part of what drives this market both up and down. Its only natural that newbies that bought the market at the top are still scared to invest in the market. We wait for the other form of fear FOMO that drives the market up, it only a matter of time. Winter will end!
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
November 05, 2018, 08:01:11 AM
We can talk a lot here about the fact that we are crypto-enthusiasts and an idea led us to the crypto market. But in fact, banal greed leads us all to any financial market. A crypto market is the most democratic of all financial markets. Its volatility gives us hope for rapid enrichment. At the same time, its volatility instills fear in us for our money. Yes, this is the usual human psychology.
Pages:
Jump to: