Pages:
Author

Topic: Psychological fear dominates the market - page 8. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 15, 2018, 07:11:16 PM
sometimes the fud and the happenings are so real but we think that someone wants to manipulate the market and hold which makes us to lose more money
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 06:11:48 PM
unfortunately all the same happens and we often make wrong decisions on emotions. you need to learn how to possess them and only then can you really earn good money in this market
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 05:52:30 PM
This is how all financial markets work, you can earn if you do not succumb to emotions and be patient, learn to wait
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 03:09:05 PM
The market is filled with so many children, inexperienced people and the weak at heart but with lots of money!

SO me attempt to day trade and the fact that you put in a dollar and the next minute is zero, won't go down well with most of them!

so they are always on the look out to sell at the slightest down trend! Its the reason why the market is been finding it difficult to "bull"

I doubt if we would ever get to see 1000 x. Psychological trauma in this space is brought by people who are inexperienced but make day

trading a full time job!  And those whose greed make them think its a quick money venture!
Activity: 5
October 15, 2018, 02:09:11 PM
Psychological fear is present but not at all , I think people who understand what it's all for the best don't even care.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 15, 2018, 01:35:07 PM
Many amateurs are in the cryptos market. The professionals know it and use their fears to accumulate themselves even more money. You have to learn not to panic sell and stay calm no matter what. We must not let our emotions affect our decisions.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 15, 2018, 01:29:23 PM
Investor psychology is the most important event that guide the market. In this sense, news and developments are always used to conduct perception operations on the investor.

Investor need to have the best of the logic and rationale behind their buy/sell. They cannot act silly like the panic sellers who just fear on everything and do not believe in what they buy and sell it as soon as market even drops a bit and create more havoc in the market. Some times news by media are also interpreted as wrong and results in the dip in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
October 15, 2018, 12:06:27 PM
I agree completely with you , market movement is psychology of the majority of people participating in any moment in time.
At this moment i feel that the market psychology of cryptos is slowly changing .
Also i want to note that there is this saying " buy the rumors and sell the news" , i have seen on several occasions that this is true, as soon as some rumor is out, buying starts but when it actually happens , market goes down.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
October 15, 2018, 01:16:03 PM
I think the psychological issue of concern doesn't utterly dominate this market however it involves heaps of different factors. The market may be a assortment of the many factors, people, an element, the individual can't amendment everything. The concern of taking part in crypto is inescapable in new investors except for semipermanent investors this can be traditional. Bitcoin increase/decrease is inescapable.

Well the GREED is that the most damaging one as a result of generally albeit they gain x10 profits they do not stop there can|they're going to|they'll} wait till it reaches eleven and twelve and eventually the value of the coin can go down and so the FRUSTRATION will enter as a result of they do not withdraw, and generally their IMPATIENCE is that the angle you do not prefer to have once it involves crypto as a result of you will not understand what's going to happen subsequent day or maybe subsequent hours.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 01:09:53 PM
Definitely, it is really psychological  which play around emotion and  greed that is the financial market. The market though speculative and volatile still tends to create fear of loss into both the veteran and newbie traders subconscious and this is naked risks that is involved in the trading business. But the market play around news which it will use to creates sentiments which is what moves the market to any sides either going up or going down depending on the type of news whether they are positive or negatives.
Activity: 32
October 15, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
Of course, they will be. Everyone ca not avoids being confused and nervous when for What we invest on has a continuous decline. However, in the bitcoin market, you must be calm down when have a drop trend in the price, you should be negative in the future that prices will get positive again.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
October 15, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
the psychological fear dominating the market is as a result of the Security and Exchange Commission's decision on the ruling behind the suits filed in line with bitcoin related transactions. It is normal as the masses are been made to believe that which they hear and thus creating fear psyhcologically in them.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
I think investors panic and panic is normal because bitcoin prices fall from $ 20000 to $ 7000. This certainly has a psychological effect on any investor. If they already know and understand what they are investing they can not be as good as this when prices fall, I hope they all understand the code before entering the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 09:21:08 AM
It seems to me that after the onset of today, many investors will no longer have to worry because the market turned to growth. Now it remains to wait until Bitcoin reaches the level of 12-14 thousand dollars. I think this will happen by December.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
October 15, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends.

This is one of the main reasons why people can never stop and fix their profit and eventually lose all their gainings. One should set up a goal of how much he wants to earn by selling this or that coin and strictly follow it, otherwise he would end up with nothing.
Activity: 5
October 15, 2018, 10:01:16 AM
Fear is a big factor in investing in cryptocurrencies, and that might even be the reason some people are investing in it.
some people are looking for that feeling of exitement but dont realy understand the workings of cryptocurrencies yet and lose a lot of money.

but it does not completely determine the market, most people that fully understand cryptocurrencies  dont fear as much as the new comers.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 09:42:16 AM
Lets not get in our fears and just keep in mind that what happens now in the market will soon be over, lats just make bitcoin involve in our daily lives then we’ll just wake up and find that the price already goes up.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 09:17:04 AM
Investor psychology is the most important event that guide the market. In this sense, news and developments are always used to conduct perception operations on the investor.

Thats why some traders use bots to run their trading strategies, because they don't want emotions and their psychological state
interferes with the calculations in their trading, because the psychological influence of players plays a role in their choices..
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
October 15, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
Very interesting! but yes, Psychology, especially Public Psychology matters a lot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 07:27:08 AM
Because technology does not stand still. in the same gold, some 100-150 years ago, they were trading everything. and now it is so-so trade tool.

There may be currencies and technologies that will be more lively (in terms of speed and activity of use), but they may be smaller in volume than the cue ball.

not necessarily have a huge capitalization to be usable Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: