Pages:
Author

Topic: Psychological fear dominates the market - page 4. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 09:46:16 PM
The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!
What do you think about this?

The fear may come from the lot of people who actually don't know why bitcoins are volatile and end up selling whatever they have left. These people are mostly newbie investors who just bought at the hype and when the price starts dwindling down, they start fearing the future of bitcoins and then bail out last minute.

I think, most people panic because fake news and most of them are buying bitcoin at top price. I am agree that most of them are new investor and they should learn bitcoin price history before panic and selling their coin with cheap price
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 08:20:43 PM
hahah you are true the Psychological problem when you join the trading and investing is GREED and FEAR, the greed when the market color is green and FEAR when the market color is RED, it is very hard to control our Psychological emotions
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 08:12:25 PM
really all is. you must have a cold mind if you want to earn on this market otherwise you will lose everything
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 04, 2018, 07:44:47 PM
The continuous decline in Bitcoin prices may make investors very nervous and many people have lost confidence in Bitcoin as well as crypto.
This is a very normal psychology and nothing strange in life, in any field, there are two emotional state is governed by FEAR and GREED.
Especially in the financial market, not just the crypto market, when prices are rising, people often feel GREED, focusing only on positive trends and never thinking about trends. Negative, when the price goes down, then the person feels FEAR, then focus only on the negative trend and never thought that everything would be positive again.
Talk about this for people to imagine that believing in a current trend is only relative and timed, so look at the market trend with an objective eye (out-of-game) so that If not, then it will not be absorbed in the psychological game of the market. Finance is a game of psychology!

You are right. Social media has also a great influence on bitcoin popularity and rates. And social media are guided by the people with that fear and greed. So it is all interconnected.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
November 04, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

I think that the psychology here is quite simple: if you are guided by Analytics, statistics and knowledge in the financial field, you act on the basis of rationality of mind, then everything will be fine. And if you are guided by emotional intelligence, then with great probability you will be waiting for the loss of money and psychological attitude including. Use your brain, friends!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
Psychological fear dominates the market when the goes down for a long time and that can lead panic which causes fear in the mind of investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 07:45:33 PM
I agree that there a lot of psychology is involved in trading, but psychology is not the dominant problem in current market, crypto needs a lot of time to restart its development in my vision.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
Totally agree, especially, when there are so many new players in the market. Hard to stay objective, when experiencing market trends the first time.
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 06:10:36 PM
Yes i agree with that. Psychological fear dominates the market as many are in fear of the future of the market.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 06:04:09 PM
This is a common symptom of investors when investing in bitcoin. To reduce this psychological fear, I think you want to invest in bitcoin, you should prepare psychology in advance. You should invest with the capital you think if you lose money when the market is down, it does not affect your daily life. Learn to relax and forget a while when the market goes down and start over with work when you have the most psychological comfort.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
I also think that the price of Bitcoin does not grow due to fear of buyers who do not believe in the continuation of the trend.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 05:53:51 PM
Some attempt to day trade and the fact that you put in a dollar and the next minute is zero, won't go down well with most of them! so they are always on the look out to sell at the slightest down trend! Its the reason why the market is been finding it difficult to "bull" I doubt if we would ever get to see 1000x. Psychological trauma in this space is brought by people who are inexperienced but make day trading a full time job!  And those whose greed make them think its a quick money venture!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 11:11:45 AM
Emotional stability is very important for any investor, not only in the field of cryptocurrencies. And it is very difficult to prove to some of them that there is no reason to panic. I think that such alarmists are an integral part of the bitcoin market, because there will always be people who came here for easy money, without properly understanding the crypto-currencies.

I guess, it is extremely difficult to stay calm and emotionally stable, when you see that your cryptocurrencies are falling. Nevertheless, trading is really an extremely stressful and hard business.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
November 03, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
We can talk a lot about the crowd psychology and about how the opinion of the mass affect at the opinion of an individual, but let's better discuss how we can change this tend and how to open people's eyes on the problem.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 03, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

Because fear arises because of the news or maybe because of being scared by certain parties. like the government. They could make the news not true about Crypto, so people are afraid to enter the world of Crypto. Basically, we must be smart to manage information so we don't cheat.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 05:42:44 PM
In my opinion, it will be always like this because people are such creatures who are always waiting for something they are unfamiliar with gret fear. i think this refers to crypto now but in reality this will change with time i think
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 03, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
Emotional stability is very important for any investor, not only in the field of cryptocurrencies. And it is very difficult to prove to some of them that there is no reason to panic. I think that such alarmists are an integral part of the bitcoin market, because there will always be people who came here for easy money, without properly understanding the crypto-currencies.

I guess, it is extremely difficult to stay calm and emotionally stable, when you see that your cryptocurrencies are falling. Nevertheless, trading is really an extremely stressful and hard business.
It is not that hard as we are good investors and we should try to know about the time when price gets high and when it will be late, trading is not very hard, if you try to deal with it correctly as having good knowledge is key to become good trader., at very first if you are stressful try to trade for long term and avoid day trading as well as you can.
Activity: 826
November 03, 2018, 12:17:25 PM
yes you say the market is getting worse and worse this affects the mental and psychology of someone who does not have a very good mental advice I reflexing for a moment to eliminate and blow up the problem

yes you say the market is getting worse and worse this affects the mental and psychology of someone who does not have a very good mental advice I reflexing for a moment to eliminate and blow up the problem
Activity: 826
November 03, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
November 03, 2018, 12:16:42 PM
Exactly, Especially when a person doesn't control his/her emotion he/she will easily break when his/her investments are not going in a good direction on his/her expectations.
In this industry, it's like the battle of the fittest the strong shall remain and the weak easily perish and vanish. For those who are professionals in this Crypto industry they already know that this world really wild and the volatility of this market is extremely strong and uncontrollable. Some people got in here because of the "FOMO" and "HYPE" late last year and almost all of this newbie in this industry are here for a quick cash multiplier and I guess that majority of them already learned their lessons about the volatility issues and high risks of the Crypto Currency industry. Just what I always say, It is better to acquire a lot of knowledge first before doing some silly stuff that a person might regret at the end. Cheesy Here's the Golden Rule if a person wanted to invest "Invest only the money you afford to lose and invest at your own risk" and to add up, it is better not to expect too much because sometime or majority of the times expectations turn out to be disappointments. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: