Pages:
Author

Topic: Psychopaths trying to control Bitcoin! - page 3. (Read 2618 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
November 05, 2015, 12:38:49 PM
There you go: http://xtnodes.com/.

Thanks.

To support your claim about the economic majority could you provide some metrics about the number of coins stored in BIP 101 wallets compared to the number of coins stored in legacy Core clients, please?

Of course he can't and won't - he is a shill and isn't interested in science but politics.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2015, 12:36:32 PM
Any source of these metrics? Anyway, it's not a majority of people that counts, its the economic majority.

There you go: http://xtnodes.com/.

To support your claim about the economic majority could you provide some metrics about the number of coins stored in BIP 101 wallets compared to the number of coins stored in legacy Core clients, please?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
November 05, 2015, 12:33:54 PM
Well im afraid only if bitcoin will go right way in future. We need bigger blocks, 2 MB for start would be enough :/
legendary
November 05, 2015, 12:33:35 PM
I don’t care and I won’t be using it as I will be in the camp that needs more capacity as of right now.

That is the camp of non-existence really - as no-one needs more capacity now. The blocks are not even being filled at 1MB (only the spam attacks made that even look like it was happening).

So you guys invent a non-problem - create a bunch of hysteria about it and then threaten to fork.

Go fork yourself!

Personally I think you are a bunch of gutless people as you don't actually do what you threaten (why not fork tomorrow?).
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
November 05, 2015, 12:32:04 PM
Any source of these metrics? Anyway, it's not a majority of people that counts, its the economic majority.

There are links to show that hardly any miners are signalling BIP101 support - and you are very wrong about the "economic majority" - just shows that you don't even understand how Bitcoin actually works (typical of a shill).

Again, miners only care about money. They will follow the money regardless of their opinion on this issue. I would argue that you don’t understand how economic and human nature actually works.

I am not the one shit scared about the fork. I know what my needs of the blockchain are and which path I will follow and I actually don’t care what will happen to the other chain. Will it survive or not? I don’t care and I won’t be using it as I will be in the camp that needs more capacity as of right now.
legendary
November 05, 2015, 12:26:14 PM

There are links to show that hardly any miners are signalling BIP101 support - and you are very wrong about the "economic majority" - just shows that you don't even understand how Bitcoin actually works (typical of a shill).

This is the typical mindset of the wealthy - I have the money so I make the rules - Bitcoin is going to make these people "wake up".
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 05, 2015, 12:24:54 PM
You want people to be forced down your path while they don't so it just won't happen. You'd better accept that sooner than later.

You only have 7-8% of people - so we'd better accept that this low percentage should rule Bitcoin?

In your dreams. Cheesy

legendary
November 05, 2015, 12:23:44 PM
You want people to be forced down your path while they don't so it just won't happen. You'd better accept that sooner than later.

You only have 7-8% of people - so we'd better accept that this low percentage should rule Bitcoin?

In your dreams (you are starting to look ridiculous - hope that your shill masters are not reading your poor posts). Cheesy
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 05, 2015, 12:22:35 PM
How is that an insult?

How about you actually provide a valid argument that doesn't talk about "egos"?

My argument is that you people think that the free choice = hijacking.

legendary
November 05, 2015, 12:22:05 PM
They can fork if they want, I can't wait. Just do that.

Agreed - I will be happy to take their funds and then spend them again on the "real blockchain".
legendary
Activity: 1512
November 05, 2015, 12:20:28 PM
Do you have any metric that demonstrate who are the majority and who are the minority? I'm sure you don't.

Bitcoin is money and money makes business happen. Businesses rely on timing their operations and Core fail to meet that timing. They are now forking, deal with it.

Yes, there are some exact metrics on http://xtnodes.com/. As you can see XT adoption is 7.7%. I think it's safe to call that a minority.

They can fork if they want, I can't wait. Just do that. With merged mining both coins are minable what means double profit, in addition I still have high hopes for double spending my coins by buying LTC on both blockchains with the same BTC Smiley.
legendary
November 05, 2015, 12:19:33 PM
How is that an insult?

How about you actually provide a valid argument that doesn't talk about "egos"?

It is rather clear that you are a shill - but at least you should have better "shill arguments". Cheesy
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 05, 2015, 12:18:24 PM
So yeah, deal with it. No one will lose anything else but their ego and businesses don't care about yours.

I see - so your argument now is just reduced to throwing insults. Cheesy

Am not surprised because there really isn't any other valid argument at all.

How is that an insult?
legendary
November 05, 2015, 12:16:17 PM
So yeah, deal with it. No one will lose anything else but their ego and businesses don't care about yours.

I see - so your argument now is just reduced to throwing insults. Cheesy

Am not surprised because there really isn't any other valid argument at all.
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 05, 2015, 12:15:11 PM
Bitcoin is money and money makes business happen. Businesses rely on timing their operations and Core fail to meet that timing. They are now forking, deal with it.

This is exactly the sort of psyco behaviour I am talking about - "deal with it". Cheesy

Deal with the fact that you will lose!

The only thing psycho here is people ignoring the needs of the market and being all over the place because that market is now moving away.

legendary
November 05, 2015, 12:11:45 PM

This is exactly the sort of psyco behaviour I am talking about - "deal with it". Cheesy

Deal with the fact that you will lose!

We are not going to be bullied by the likes of XT or its shills.

Bitcoin doesn't need to be "rushed to market" - only the pyschos are trying to do this in order to take it over.
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 05, 2015, 12:11:26 PM
As of right now, but businesses that are investing at putting rails to make it happen in the near future and bring the mainstream to use it through their services needs more capacity. They won't let their investment go away, they will use the code that meets their needs. I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about that.

They don't need to "take over the coin" in order for that to happen. Why can't you understand that there is no need to rush to do this (except that it seems you are a shill for XT)?

There is a need to rush it, from a business perspective. You just fail to understand that part and why all of this is happening.
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 05, 2015, 12:10:34 PM
Please stop this nonsence. Litecoin proved Bitcoin can switch to 4MB with no security risks. Actually it would be highly beneficials for Bitcoin users to have 4MB maximum blocksize right now because it means your transaction does not need to wait few blocks because blocks are full already quite often (I saw last six blocks each 950KB recently  Sad).

There's nobody against increasing the block size in a well planned, consensus based manner. What many of us up against is hijacking development, hijacking the blokchain and forcing a minority opinion to the majority for the sake of the financial interests of that minority.

Do you have any metric that demonstrate who are the majority and who are the minority? I'm sure you don't.

legendary
November 05, 2015, 12:09:35 PM
As of right now, but businesses that are investing at putting rails to make it happen in the near future and bring the mainstream to use it through their services needs more capacity. They won't let their investment go away, they will use the code that meets their needs. I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about that.

They don't need to "take over the coin" in order for that to happen. Why can't you understand that there is no need to rush to do this (except that it seems you are a shill for XT)?
Pages:
Jump to: