Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x - The next Steemit? - page 11. (Read 11287 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
March 15, 2019, 09:44:36 AM
Bounty0x 's team moves a little more seriously than other bounty teams. And so they work very well. I don't know much about Publish0x, but I have a criticism of the team. They have been working for a long time, but have not yet been able to support local languages. Bounty teams from all over the world, but do not accept many languages. I think only English work is not very accurate. It's against the operation of the market!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 15, 2019, 09:41:39 AM
It will not be wised to compare publish0x with steemit because it pays only a little which doesn't worth the time you spend on writing article. Steemit has a good payout and their coin has already establish
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 11:55:02 AM
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered a new blogging platform called Publish0x that rewards you not just for writing content but also for tipping (upvoting / liking) articles. What is different to Steemit is that they do not have their own native token, but use a token that is already listed on CoinMarketCap.

I really like the system already. It's easier to use, cleaner and it's only in beta, has anyone used it? Are there any other big fans? If you want to read more about the platform you can click on the link below which explains the tipping system.

I think it's a great way to earn some crypto for newbies as well as experienced bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com/look/publish0x-where-writers-and-readers-get-paid-xvmej?a=GELe3POa69

Enjoy!

Very interesting blogging platform.

It's no surprise that more blogging platforms are popping up after the success of Steemit, they are killing it in regards to users and content created. I like the fact that you can choose how much to tip someone and you get the rest!

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
March 14, 2019, 10:51:05 AM
What I like about steemit is that there is no approval system or such, you can post whatever you want, do whatever you want, if someone like your post they upvote you or flag if they don't agree. It's not free of cons but I like it more.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 14, 2019, 02:35:11 AM
They are new in the business but at least they are making good progress in terms of traffic and visibility
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/publish0x.com#trafficstats

I think it's only a matter of time before people will felt it's a presence but it would be great if we can see Steemit and Publish0x
cooperating to give writers a lot of benefits.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 13, 2019, 11:18:00 PM
I have used the blog platform for a week and in my opinion it is simple and quite interesting, to distinguish steemit, steemit is superior because of many users.
Superior for those things which do really have the edge when it comes to user counts but we wont know if this new platform would gain as much with steemit or even more.
I haven't visited the site but if this doesn't have native token and pay  would be on tokens which is already on CMC then it might gain some traction.
I see that this platform is not so many users, maybe this is no one knows in part, but I think steemit is more awaiting by many users.
can you hope there was a lot of users in the new platform? does it make sense? steemit is dead and there's not point waiting for steemit to be revived again.
people are more interested in used medium as the media to publish any announcement related to the development progress.
brand new
March 13, 2019, 10:19:22 AM
I really like the platform as a blogger in my spare time, I am always looking for other platforms that have taken a model and improved it.

I see Publish0x as a design improvement on Steemit, only time will tell if it becomes bigger and a monster such as the likes of Steemit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
March 13, 2019, 09:40:54 PM
Steemit was a good platform but some greedy whales destroyed it by introducing the voting bots. I hope this doesn't happen in this platform that you are talking about.
Yes Steemit was a very good concept but it's gone because of these cheatings and I'm suspect it will collapse if no change like ban of the idiots is done. Users will scratch them the back and leave. Another interesting platform is Foresting but not live yet.
brand new
March 13, 2019, 08:58:30 AM
I've not heard about this platform, but after a quick look it seems very interesting.

I like the design, it's easy to use (compared to Steemit, which can be a little primitive in design and use) and I can get a token that is already listed on exchanges and CoinMarketCap. I hope they start to list other tokens, as I assume that's how they make their revenue (offering tokens to be hosted on the platform and spread awareness of their token.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 03:57:49 PM
I caught a glimpse of the platform and I was impressed. It has a lot of improved factors such as ease of use due to its simple user interface, large and growing readers and rewarding ecosystem. It will be a strong competitor to steemit
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 13, 2019, 03:37:13 PM
Just remember that blog authors are still going to be reviewed, so it doesn't mean that you sign up, you will automatically earn. I'm assuming the review is to filtered out those bloggers and they won't want someone to just join and simply put wall of text without any substance. I don't think they will be the next Steemit though, but it's good to see other crypto related blogging platforms out there. It's means that the more articles around focusing on crypto related, the more we get closer to those who still have access to internet but don't know what crypto is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 02:49:24 PM
I have used the blog platform for a week and in my opinion it is simple and quite interesting, to distinguish steemit, steemit is superior because of many users.
Superior for those things which do really have the edge when it comes to user counts but we wont know if this new platform would gain as much with steemit or even more.
I haven't visited the site but if this doesn't have native token and pay  would be on tokens which is already on CMC then it might gain some traction.
I see that this platform is not so many users, maybe this is no one knows in part, but I think steemit is more awaiting by many users.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
March 13, 2019, 02:45:59 PM
I came across this site yesterday. Donations are made with bnty. Earlier earnings may be low as they are newer.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 13, 2019, 12:11:15 PM

The only way it can be used widely like the steemit is if a bounty manager accepts articles published in the publish0x platform. So if the team of wants it promoted, its just one way to do it. Maybe hire a bounty manager yourself and allow users to publish thier articles there. I have published some articles but most of the time I preffer the medium.
the medium is a terrible resource. I have already blocked 5 accounts on this resource. it is not very profitable. I prefer the Golos
brand new
March 12, 2019, 06:22:59 AM
It seems like a new copycat of steemit more than next steemit.

I checked a little but didn't see anything they bring to the table so how can they become next steemit without doing so?

I've used their platform for a few weeks and there are a few different ways they differ from Steemit.

- They do not have their own token, but instead use an already established token, I'm guessing in the future they will add more tokens to the system. This allows tokens to be spread creating a win, win situation as people want to earn a token worth something, and the crypto company is getting a use for their token / spreading the amount of holders of it.

- You can choose how much you want to tip an article, I like this feature as it gives me more of an incentive to tip, as I receive something back for reading the article and giving it a tip because I like it.

Also it's a new system, Steemit is full of bad posts now, scummy projects and whales who are able to make a lot because they own a lot of steem, this platform (hopefully) will focus more on good content and users.

On top of that, it's a nice cleaner system. Easier to blog on and a nicer interface. It's only in beta and I've seen quite a few changes already, so the development team is working hard. I'm expecting quite big things from them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
March 13, 2019, 10:34:31 AM
Steemit is steemit and no one could replace its state for what it has been accompish now. But, this new social media also deserves to get its name and should also given the chance to get acknowledge especially for the cryptocurrency system. It greatness would be a lot of help especially im cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
March 13, 2019, 10:28:57 AM

The only way it can be used widely like the steemit is if a bounty manager accepts articles published in the publish0x platform. So if the team of wants it promoted, its just one way to do it. Maybe hire a bounty manager yourself and allow users to publish thier articles there. I have published some articles but most of the time I preffer the medium.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
March 12, 2019, 09:56:33 AM
Doesn't look too bad, but I'm still going to stick with Steemit.
Sure, Steem isn't perfect, but I actually do like how their coin works.

Just the fact that you can delegate Steem Power and that your vested stake in the platform influences how much your upvotes are worth is just a really neat concept.

That said, there's no reason why these two platforms can't just exist side-by-side.
Activity: 644
March 12, 2019, 09:50:12 AM
How they going to earn money on the platform? This was the question for the previous platforms like steemit and golos. I can't find the answer:( At one time in the future they all will have to earn money or they all will disappear.
brand new
March 11, 2019, 08:25:50 AM
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered a new blogging platform called Publish0x that rewards you not just for writing content but also for tipping (upvoting / liking) articles. What is different to Steemit is that they do not have their own native token, but use a token that is already listed on CoinMarketCap.

I really like the system already. It's easier to use, cleaner and it's only in beta, has anyone used it? Are there any other big fans? If you want to read more about the platform you can click on the link below which explains the tipping system.

I think it's a great way to earn some crypto for newbies as well as experienced bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com/look/publish0x-where-writers-and-readers-get-paid-xvmej?a=GELe3POa69

Enjoy!

I've not heard about this blogging platform before, but after looking at the article I decided the sign up, thanks for sharing. It's a great platform to say it's still in beta, I'm expecting a lot of great add ons and changes in the foreseeable future.
Pages:
Jump to: