Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x - The next Steemit? - page 5. (Read 11287 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 02:23:41 PM
I've used this platform and it's really easy to use. I think I added a platform to create articles. And maybe those who haven't tried it can immediately try it. If in my opinion it is suitable for those of you who participate in the bounty in the article section. Recommendations for those of you who want to try this platform.
Of course, if there are people who create high-quality content, it’s best to choose for resources, with the help of which they will receive a real reward for their work.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 02, 2019, 06:30:39 PM
I've used this platform and it's really easy to use. I think I added a platform to create articles. And maybe those who haven't tried it can immediately try it. If in my opinion it is suitable for those of you who participate in the bounty in the article section. Recommendations for those of you who want to try this platform.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
April 14, 2019, 08:23:54 AM
I hope not! because Steemit really sucks.. it is well known that there is a monopoly and control by the bigger token holders of the company! 0 decentralization...
Want to know about a great platform that will be the Youtube Killer?

BEATZCOIN! dont just believe my word, do your own research!

Bye bye Steemit! Bye bye Youtube.. please dissapear in the black hole!

Activity: 79
Merit: 5
May 02, 2019, 08:50:54 AM
It's a great platform, I only found out about it recently but they are getting close to 7k registered users on the platform, they are growing very fast.

I like using this now over Steemit and Medium because you can earn quite a lot of tokens on the platform by simply upvoting and creating content. In the last month I got over 3,000 HYDRO tokens which is great for doing something that I normally do (blogging).

Looking forward to seeing what token they add to the platform next as it's great and they are one strong token away from competing with Steemit.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who blogs or who simply wants to read content about crypto and earn tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 14, 2019, 02:18:40 PM
I have also joined the blogging platform, it's very cool and I would suggest everyone who likes crypto joins it. You earn crypto for writing articles and upvoting articles, it's all free!

They just need to keep growing their user base and work on their marketing so more people learn about their platform.

Anyways thanks for sharing!
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 01:11:03 PM
 Cheesy The fact is that the incentive is no longer unique. Some robots inhabit it. Worth thinking about it. Well, the incentive has long existed and I learned about this platform recently. Yes, and we know her competitors such a level is full of CBNT Golos and other projects.
Activity: 82
April 30, 2019, 12:48:33 PM
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered a new blogging platform called Publish0x that rewards you not just for writing content but also for tipping (upvoting / liking) articles. What is different to Steemit is that they do not have their own native token, but use a token that is already listed on CoinMarketCap.

I really like the system already. It's easier to use, cleaner and it's only in beta, has anyone used it? Are there any other big fans? If you want to read more about the platform you can click on the link below which explains the tipping system.

I think it's a great way to earn some crypto for newbies as well as experienced bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com/look/publish0x-where-writers-and-readers-get-paid-xvmej?a=GELe3POa69

Enjoy!

I only recently found out about this platform through an article on how to earn crypto without investing or mining. After spending a week on it, I'm very happy with the platform, you can earn crypto from simply upvoting articles and they cash you out every Monday if you request it. I've already cashed out once to my wallet.

On top of that I've earned a decent amount from writing content that I normally would write so it's great. It's not a huge amount as the tokens on the platform are not extremely valuable, but all this platform needs is one strong token or to keep adding tokens and they will become huge.

They have doubled their userbase two months running (currently on 6k signups) If they keep that up in the next two months you are talking about 24k signups and a functioning platform which can compete with Steemit.

Another huge advantage is that because they do not have a token themselves they can just focus on the platform and bring in new communities with the tokens they add to the platform, I really see this project as the sky is the limit with users and content. We will just have to see what tokens they add in the coming months, but if they go higher than HYDRO (Top 400 token on CoinMarketCap) and say land a top 200, or 100 then it'll blow up.

I would advise anyone who wants to earn some crypto easy to get on the platform now while it's still relatively unknown.
Activity: 1190
April 29, 2019, 06:58:05 PM
It's very impressive and I like how they are focusing on their platform more than anything.

Only time will tell if this will become the main blogging platform over Steemit, but it is looking very promising. If they keep doubling in the next couple of months then they will take the crown.

Regardless, it's a great platform and I suggest everyone signs up to it, you can always cross promote your content and earn more.
In the future it might happen. If we are comfortable using this platform, of course, in the future, most people will use it and steemit can be passed in the future. Nothing is impossible. Plus we can get crypto on this platform, of course that is a good advantage in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
April 28, 2019, 01:06:27 PM
i just heard blogging platform called publish0x few week ago, and i think this platform can be a rival for steemit, because as you know steemit makes it even more difficult for users with a variety of new rules, and I hope that publicity becomes an alternative to steemit

But the payment system in publish0x isn't good enough. If you write one article, you can get maximum $1 or $2, in rare case,  you will get $5 while in steemit, if you use the strategy, you can earn passive amount.
brand new
April 14, 2019, 07:16:05 AM
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered a new blogging platform called Publish0x that rewards you not just for writing content but also for tipping (upvoting / liking) articles. What is different to Steemit is that they do not have their own native token, but use a token that is already listed on CoinMarketCap.

I really like the system already. It's easier to use, cleaner and it's only in beta, has anyone used it? Are there any other big fans? If you want to read more about the platform you can click on the link below which explains the tipping system.

I think it's a great way to earn some crypto for newbies as well as experienced bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com/look/publish0x-where-writers-and-readers-get-paid-xvmej?a=GELe3POa69

Enjoy!

I've signed up and started earning crypto through the platform, it's a great little gem.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto outside of basic social media bounties.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
April 28, 2019, 01:05:30 PM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

Been using them for a few days now. They just triggers the every right bells. They bring together publishers and viewer with benefits to both. Good creators are rewarded according to worthiness by the viewers. I wonder how they'd be paying them but I guess they are just in beta phase and the release would bring some advertising that's going to pay for both viewers and the publishers.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
April 28, 2019, 01:00:16 PM
i just heard blogging platform called publish0x few week ago, and i think this platform can be a rival for steemit, because as you know steemit makes it even more difficult for users with a variety of new rules, and I hope that publicity becomes an alternative to steemit
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 12:27:41 PM
Wow, just today i found this platform and now see this thread! I like it, still didn't discover it enough, but idea is good and i think it has potential. Also, as i see all can earn BNTY and HYDRO tokens by publishing or simply tipping there.Definitely - this platform is worth attention.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
April 27, 2019, 09:57:44 PM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!
Wow, maybe in the future I will try to make articles / blogs on the Publish0x platform. And if I like this platform, of course in the future I will use it more often. And as you say it can get crypto. I have bookmarked it for the future I use. Thanks for the information.
Activity: 82
April 27, 2019, 06:46:41 PM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

Looks very impressive and I've signed up. Already got a bit of bounty0x tokens and HYDRO from upvoting, thanks for the tip.

If they keep increasing their user base and get another token that's somewhere as valuable as Steem they will overtake Steemit. Let's see what happens in the coming months!
brand new
April 13, 2019, 06:58:52 PM
I have been using Publish0x for a few months and I really like the platform.

It's clean, easy to use and I've already earned more on that platform than on Steemit. They just need to keep growing their user base and get one top 100 token and I think they will take off.

I would recommend using the platform if you are blogger for anything, especially crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 24, 2019, 02:30:49 PM
Publish0x is a great platform but works on a different principle from steemit. Steemit is a seperate blockchain on its own. Publish0x is a blogging platform that can help with visibility for writers and that is what makes it very great. Syeemit is also a good place to be

2 these things have different greatness and have benefits for everyone. I can't choose between these two things because they are very useful.

So I use both Publish0x and Steemit as article writing, I think there is no problem and is comfortable when creating articles.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2019, 10:29:20 AM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I've been using this system now for a month and I have recommended it everyone I know who wants to earn some crypto without taking part in bounties or spending money. I love the system because:

- They have multiple tokens to earn, I have already earned more than I have in months of using Steemit simply by liking articles and writing content.

- If they keep adding more tokens to the platform you will be able to earn more and more, so far they have two tokens that are already listed on numerous exchanges and are listed on CoinMarketCap. The project is very new and they already ahem two tokens that are valuable.

- They don't have to focus on the token price etc and can just focus on the platform and growing the user base and also making it better and better

- Easy to use, cleaner and better than steemit.

Yes it's a little different to Steemit, because they have their own blockchain and token, but this platform has taken what people want from Steemit and tweaked it allowing you to earn more. I would recommend this platform to anyone.

Can you tell us which tokens?
Activity: 616
April 23, 2019, 11:33:50 AM
Publish0x is a great platform but works on a different principle from steemit. Steemit is a seperate blockchain on its own. Publish0x is a blogging platform that can help with visibility for writers and that is what makes it very great. Syeemit is also a good place to be

2 these things have different greatness and have benefits for everyone. I can't choose between these two things because they are very useful.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
April 23, 2019, 10:48:12 AM
I'm a fan of this platform. I think they are really creating something really big and great.

They are doubling their user base monthly, they have two tokens on the platform that are both listed on numerous exchanges and on CoinMarketCap. I've already managed to earn over 2,000 Bounty tokens and 2,700 HYDRO tokens and I haven't been using the platform for long.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who writes about anything or who wants to earn crypto without investing or mining. it's a great starting place for anyone or if you are a blogger.
Pages:
Jump to: