Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x - The next Steemit? - page 7. (Read 11287 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 12:22:06 PM
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered a new blogging platform called Publish0x that rewards you not just for writing content but also for tipping (upvoting / liking) articles. What is different to Steemit is that they do not have their own native token, but use a token that is already listed on CoinMarketCap.

I really like the system already. It's easier to use, cleaner and it's only in beta, has anyone used it? Are there any other big fans? If you want to read more about the platform you can click on the link below which explains the tipping system.

I think it's a great way to earn some crypto for newbies as well as experienced bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com/look/publish0x-where-writers-and-readers-get-paid-xvmej?a=GELe3POa69

Enjoy!

I have only recently found out about the blogging platform you are using. I would suggest to anyone who wants to earn some crypto for writing or upvoting articles to join up to Publish0x.

They are nowhere near Steemit yet in the terms of the users, content and community, but if they keep working away and having signups, then this could change in 6/7 months. Especially if the market keeps picking up
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
April 14, 2019, 08:34:49 AM
For now I have not used this platform and I just heard it. I am not a blogger but I think this platform is a good alternative to steemit, because steemit in my country is blocked and inaccessible
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 14, 2019, 07:32:28 AM
It is a great blogging platform, you can earn just by reading content. I think that the day is not far away when this platform will be one of the best around.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
April 14, 2019, 07:17:30 AM
The developers and owners of bountyox have done a terrific job by coming up with yet another decent platform. However, I still think it is simply too early to start comparing publishox to steemit. Publishox possess some very exciting qualities and has tremendous potentials to get really useful but it is yet to get there and this will give its competitors and enemies the opportunity to pull level and certainly destroy it.
well, I get some last time ago received an email related to this platform from bounty0x. They have proud a giveaway program but the called giving like a Token HYDRO and BNTY

last 1 hour ago, I have visited the website publish0x. ok I think not yet as same with steemit really look very different like the dashboard, Bar-general, layout navigation etc.
brand new
April 01, 2019, 08:05:16 AM
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered a new blogging platform called Publish0x that rewards you not just for writing content but also for tipping (upvoting / liking) articles. What is different to Steemit is that they do not have their own native token, but use a token that is already listed on CoinMarketCap.

I really like the system already. It's easier to use, cleaner and it's only in beta, has anyone used it? Are there any other big fans? If you want to read more about the platform you can click on the link below which explains the tipping system.

I think it's a great way to earn some crypto for newbies as well as experienced bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com/look/publish0x-where-writers-and-readers-get-paid-xvmej?a=GELe3POa69

Enjoy!

I have been using this platform for a few weeks now, and I am a big fan. I'm excited to see where they are going to go in the coming months. They will be adding a new token on the platform so you will be able to earn two different tokens.

I have also noticed that they are consistently doing small changes to their platform, they are constantly working to make the platform better and better.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
April 14, 2019, 05:52:37 AM
I have been using Publish0x for a few months and I really like the platform.

It's clean, easy to use and I've already earned more on that platform than on Steemit. They just need to keep growing their user base and get one top 100 token and I think they will take off.

I would recommend using the platform if you are blogger for anything, especially crypto.

I don't know enough about the two platforms to compare them. What are the advantages of Publish0x?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 13, 2019, 07:54:22 PM
The developers and owners of bountyox have done a terrific job by coming up with yet another decent platform. However, I still think it is simply too early to start comparing publishox to steemit. Publishox possess some very exciting qualities and has tremendous potentials to get really useful but it is yet to get there and this will give its competitors and enemies the opportunity to pull level and certainly destroy it.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 07:37:56 PM
maybe because I see the comparison of rewards offered by publish0x and steemit is almost the same if steemit has steempower and it can increase the rewards that are obtained but this can be an alternative because I have made it difficult to create a new account on steemit
Activity: 152
April 12, 2019, 11:48:20 AM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I've just found out about this platform and it seems to have a good little thing going, although looking at the articles there are a lot of spammy comments, they need to sort that out.

But it's very interesting that you can earn two tokens for upvoting articles and writing content. Both are listed on CoinMarketCap and they are on exchanges, I'm wondering if they keep adding more and more tokens that become more and more valuable. If they get a top 200 token on CMC it will bring the token's community to the platform and also entice users as they can actually earn a strong token.

All in all I would recommend it and they are still in Beta and in their very early stages, it looks very promising for them!
Activity: 3
March 29, 2019, 11:09:14 AM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I've only recently discovered this platform but it's looking positive. Next month they are adding a new token to the platform (HYDRO) which I am excited for as that means I can earn both Bounty0x tokens and HYDRO for writing content. Both are on CoinMarketCap, both I can easily cash out.

They are building a nice platform and I think this is worth the hype. I've already made over 1,000 BYTN on the platform from 2 articles and upvoting articles.
Activity: 159
April 12, 2019, 10:40:26 AM
I have been using the platform for a few weeks and I really like it, one of the best thing is that you can earn crypto and tip for free (the website gives you a daily pool, so it's not coming out of your pocket.

Also I have earned more on this platform than I have on Steemit (although I was a late comer to steemit)
Activity: 195
April 12, 2019, 08:52:23 AM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I only found out about this platform recently and after checking it out, I am impressed so far with the design and the ease it is to write content and earn crypto for it.

Let's see if they continue to grow at this level, if they keep it up then they will be pretty big just in time for the bull run!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
April 11, 2019, 12:25:19 PM
Clean and easy to navigate. This is my first impression when I joined Publish0x. To be a writer, because this is still a beta, they use invitations by attaching our article to publish0x.
Activity: 4
March 27, 2019, 01:16:36 PM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I've not heard about this platform, but the increase in the userbase in only a month is very impressive even if it is rather small compared to other blogging platforms on the market such as Steemit.

I like the idea that they use other tokens that are already established on the market, seems like a very good idea as they can simply focus on their platform without having to market their token and focus on increasing the volume.

These platforms are great for growing the mass adoption of crypto and I think this platform will be successful, I've signed up to become an author. Thanks for the share.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
April 11, 2019, 11:07:39 AM
look like publish0x isn't something new to me. it another version of bounty0x?
doing bounty there but i don't feel good there , maybe i'm not really enjoying about the their ruler about bounty there
brand new
March 28, 2019, 03:51:12 PM
I really like this platform, the hype is real.

They are growing the userbase exponentially every month, adding a new token onto the platform that are both on Coin Market Cap and on exchanges (so you can earn two), platform is constantly been improved and they are very reactive to their community even if it is small right now.

If they keep growing at this rate, they will compete with Steemit. Once they get a token that is of similar value or more than Steem, then they will fully take over.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 10:41:45 AM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I have been using this platform for a week or so and so far it's great. I actually prefer it to Steemit and I have made more crypto from it. I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto through blogging.

They just need to keep growing their user base.
Activity: 232
April 10, 2019, 01:39:10 PM
I've only recently discovered about them because of this article:-

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

I'm very impressed with their platform so far, its clean and easy to use and already looks nicer than Steemit, on top of the fact that you can earn multiple tokens on the platform (HYDRO and bounty0x tokens right now) it's great for a few reasons

- Two tokens for the price of one! Not many platforms allow that
-They can focus on their platform and not the token, when they add a new token brings a new community to the platform, meaning their user base grows.

I would get in on this platform while it is still small, because they will continue to grow in the upcoming months.
brand new
March 26, 2019, 02:44:33 PM
I've not heard about this platform, but sounds interesting.

What token are they using right now? And what token are they adding to their platform next month? Are they on a lot of exchanges and listed on CMC?
Activity: 234
April 10, 2019, 12:55:42 PM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I've started using this platform and I've been impressed with it. I've only been using it for a month but I have managed to accumulate a decent amount of HYDRO and Bounty0x tokens for upvoting and writing some content. If you are interested in earn some crypto and you can write or have blog ideas, this is the perfect platform for you.
Pages:
Jump to: