Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit? - page 24. (Read 4264 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 07, 2017, 01:31:00 AM
I had a very bad experience with pump and dump schemes when I was the absolute noob in trading and I also believe that it's kind of unethical yet not illegal method to earn profits. Personally, I would not recommend involving in pump and dump. I believe that it is kind of organised manipulation of the price and market intended to earn profit through the unethical way of trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 12:48:03 AM
Normally, there is no signal for trading with high accuracy pump and dump for any coin.
You better avoid pump and dump channels/groups and the indicators.
They just buy lots to convince and then it would be going up and FOMO buyers would enter.
When they got profit, they just dump again.
Luckily if you have good exit strategy when it'll happen or you just end up holding and never know when you're supposed to take less loss with cutloss and cause you lost big
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 12:38:49 AM
you need to keep watching the market everyday and look at the price or volume that increased in 24 hours, when you find the altcoin active in pump, it's automatically change the volume. and we can now there's a pump, you can get profit from that pump, and about dump, just keep watching till the bottom price then buy it as low as you can, then place sell order into get 20% profit, i think that's enough, dont be greedy.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 07, 2017, 12:32:46 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks
If you want to take a chance then make sure that you make a decision at the right time. Because the right timing will make you get satisfactory results. But if you can not get the right timing when looking at the pump and dump then you could lose. This is a risk we face when we want to use pump and dump a coin. Believe me that you can become rich because of this action and you too can become impoverished by this action. So do your best for the future you want to achieve.
Activity: 369
Crypto and blockchain writing service
December 07, 2017, 12:29:19 AM
There are ways of knowing if a coin is a pump and dump. Before I say how, I'd like to ask why. Why would you get involved in a pump and dump coin?

Their reason the ICO space is vetting messed is that there are a lot of fellows, developers who have no business launching ICO who are doing it, why? They are doing it because they know that there are a lot of gullible people out there, investors who don't know anything about how things work.

One of the questions we have to ask ourselves is this. Do I trust the people behind this project?
Can I leave my investment with them for the next five years and be confident that this is a business that will make profit?
Are they in this for a quick grab of investor cash?

Unless you answer these questions correctly, you're likely in for a pump and dump.

The signs of a pump and dump are subsequent to the motive of the developers.

There are are two stages;
1.Hype...they create aot of buzz, real and imaginary just to make investor feel something in happeno. Something good. The price of the token goes up then the  Dump.

2) Dump their coins and disappear, leaving investors wondering what went wrong.
Activity: 280
December 07, 2017, 12:23:35 AM
I think be aware of pump groups because they have make profit it is sure but mostly they take advantage for just own profit and other investors are just watching and bear loss mostly so i thing pump groups are not good but if any pump in term of the news of any coin then it will be good to invest and good opportunity to earn profit.
Activity: 238
December 06, 2017, 10:21:59 PM
I would advise to be very careful with pumps and dumps, the possibility of loosing money is very high and most of the time only a small group of p&d people makes good profits. If you are not in those circles (telegram groups for example) you will learn about the pump when its already too late or has been prepumped already for days and therefor you think the pump is just starting, but in reality its not. Be careful! I avoid this stuff.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 09:57:48 PM
In my opinion usually some coin will pump when in oversold area/cheap price and long consolidation, and then will easy to pump it so you need to learn about technical analysis.  And also the coin will pump cause some rumor, so will be important to learn about fundamental analysis too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
December 06, 2017, 09:45:02 PM
There is really no definite indicator. You just need to observe activities in the crypto market. The fluctuation of prices is affected primarily by its demand and supply. Higher demand indicates a higher price hence a pump. This pump is usually followed by a dump and vice versa.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 08:27:49 PM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

The basic idea is buying when the price is cheap, and the selling when the price is expensive. But, this doesn't work everytime because the trend of the coins, especially weak altcoins are complicated. They're so volatile.
Activity: 97
December 06, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

Simply, just avoid pump & dump groups, indicators, whatever you are thinking off.
Suggesting for your own good. Most of the time you will end up with holding bags of shit coins.
Normally P&D groups buys a coin in advance and then gives signal to all the victims to buy and at that point they dumps hard.
Maybe some lucky ones are able to exit with profit, but over 90% of the rest participants ends up with holding shit coins. Maybe for lifetime.

Once I tried with only one signal from a group from telegram. But when I looked at the candlestick, I was just shocked, it was prepumped a lot, I mean a lot.
Then I just simply moved back and decided not to participate in any of the pumps & dumps group.

You can find lots of P&D channels in telegram.

This!

Most of than not, you will end up in loss.

Only a handful of paid signal groups can get you ride early .. everything else is prepumped.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
December 06, 2017, 06:52:34 PM
There's no indicators that a certain altcoin is gonna pump and dump. Pump and dump are fooling others by attracting them by artificially pump an altcoin. They are just manipulating the growth of an altcoin. The only thing i know is when a shitcoin pump big time and no big news announced. That could be manipulated by the whales. Anyway, it's very risky since you don't know when they are going to dump. And when it dumps. Just seconds most of the volume will be drained because the whales have huge amount of supply. So if you missed, you lose big time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
December 06, 2017, 06:24:46 PM

Simply, just avoid pump & dump groups, indicators, whatever you are thinking off.
Suggesting for your own good. Most of the time you will end up with holding bags of shit coins.
Normally P&D groups buys a coin in advance and then gives signal to all the victims to buy and at that point they dumps hard.
Maybe some lucky ones are able to exit with profit, but over 90% of the rest participants ends up with holding shit coins. Maybe for lifetime.

Once I tried with only one signal from a group from telegram. But when I looked at the candlestick, I was just shocked, it was prepumped a lot, I mean a lot.
Then I just simply moved back and decided not to participate in any of the pumps & dumps group.

You can find lots of P&D channels in telegram.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2017, 05:36:55 PM
It's quite hard to predict such pumps and dumps. Try to follow crypto news and especially dev team and famous investors tweets. That's exactly the real price manipulator.
That is not such an easy job to predict about the pump and dump in bitcoin, but we can always expect such pump and dump in the price of bitcoin. For making profit pump an jump one must have good  experience in trading and specially in short tern trading, one must be more active having good study about the market, must get important information about bitcoin or any other altcoin where he is interested and having invested their money. One must also have good decision power and can take a right decision in a right time, only then he can really get benefit and profit from pump and dump. I think bitcoin trading should be take as a serious job.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
December 06, 2017, 05:15:29 PM
Go to coinmarketcap and click on MinexCoin, this will give you the right and precise answer.

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it

From $5 to $60 in just a few days, now it has dropped to $23.

Maybe those who bought at $ 5 are the lucky ones, but what about that people who bought at $50 - $60?

This is clearly one of the most visible proofs of a Pump and dump group, they just pumped it hard and they have retired from the market with more than x6 or x7 of their initial investment.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 03:47:02 PM
The key to earn profit in Trading is make the right decision to buy when they're dump and sell when they're pump. Don't be greedy stop when you have profits.
Activity: 97
December 06, 2017, 03:44:34 PM
It's quite hard to predict such pumps and dumps. Try to follow crypto news and especially dev team and famous investors tweets. That's exactly the real price manipulator.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 03:34:23 PM
It is super tricky.
If you want to go that way, a complete understanding of technical analysis plus good understanding of market is needed.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 06, 2017, 03:27:51 PM
Stay away from pump and dumps as much as you can. Though it brings up immense profit when you time it correctly, you'll never learn how to trade properly since you'll just be relying on fast profits and would be impatient when the time that real trading comes into play in your profit-making schemes, Also, there are no general indicators how to spot a building pump and dump. Usually it is just announced over several channels and the FOMO just starts to kick in after some kind of spike in the price.
Activity: 196
December 06, 2017, 10:12:58 AM
It is a best one thinking to when we make a profit but it is a very massive question to make some passive income with online,  if you buy coin and must sell when it's price is dwon otherwise you can't maka a any profit with your money.
Pages:
Jump to: