Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit? - page 25. (Read 4264 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 10:10:36 AM
buy as much as you can afford to lose

I think this is the most important point to take away from this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 06, 2017, 10:04:06 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks
Pumps and dumps are very unpredictable, this is like a very impossible thing to predict. All you can do is see continuously information about the coin you have, in that way then you can see what steps will be done by the developer. besides that you have to take a decision rightly and quickly to be able to take advantage momentum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 06, 2017, 09:59:55 AM
there're no universal indicator or something like that to tell us it's pump or dump scheme
we will never can avoid that kind of scheme because it's part of this game,
just look at Bitcoin right now,we can see the fact that Bitcoin get pumped and dumped multiple times before,
so all that we need to do is find a clue and follow the flow,
piece of advices if you want to start it :

1.Try to avoid a low cap coin because it will only lead you a huge losses,
what does that mean ? when you get caught,you will never can recover it.

2.If you get caught by it but you're using a top cryptocurreny all that you need to do is holding it,
no matter how far it goes it will recover its price in the future because human greed.
it's a cycle,as long as it survive in the future it will get pumped.

remember,always follow the flow and never fight against it.
because it will only bring you more losses other than profits.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
December 06, 2017, 09:37:29 AM
it is pretty difficult and sometimes even impossible to predict. and joining the pumps is also a risky move too. but you know with big risks comes great rewards.

the trick is figuring when a coin is getting pumped. sometimes it starts with some sort of news. this an be quite weird and seemingly unrelated news such as the developers releasing a wallet for mobile! and sometimes it can be a predictable news like being listed on a big exchange, specially poloniex. that one will get pumped without a doubt.

then it comes to timing. to get in before the pump is over and buy as much as you can afford to lose and then getting out right before the pump ends or before the dump happens to be precise. that way you maximize your profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
reading.......
December 06, 2017, 09:32:56 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
You cant verify wether its dump or pump if youre starting here but if you did your research or you have joined it long time or some not long but enough to understand the growing value you might distinguish it easily.Take a look at the rates and value about one month ago and youll see the value's so high lately now then if youre trying to invest some money you have you might invest now if its still rising cause it is still growing popular. Users have a great impact on bitcoin just so you know.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
December 06, 2017, 09:27:56 AM

Bitcoin price increase and decrease is really a issue to every bitcoiner, but bitcoin volatility especially when the value of bitcoin now is pumping it is a favor to all traders and bitcoin savers. Every one have a chance to multiply our coins into a big value which makes people to be depend on bitcoin. Bitcoin dump is unfavor to the bitcoiners don't have the ability to save because of lacking money who only hope to their salary. for their needs. But bitcoin volatility is bitcoin will get into popularity to all the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017
December 06, 2017, 08:47:50 AM
pump and dump it is very difficult, if you have any information when it will be or familiar with the people who are satisfied, then you can easily profit! It is often possible to profit with ICO. For this you can use the service ALGORY when they host their ico or yourself to participate! They will do analysis of the ICO , their prospect! And you can profit x2 x3 x10
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 06:22:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: