Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 109. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Whether the price is 500 300 or 200 I will continue to buy.

I was showing my friend the PureVidz site half an hour ago and the video streamed faster than 720P Youtube usually does on my mobile network. PureVidz streams faster than any torrent or streaming site I've used. On my internet connection I can stream a full movie in 20 minutes. I understand the potential, I can see it happening, I know it can happen. There just needs to be some loose ends tied together and this is a done deal.

I do not care about price or sentiment at this time. Over 50% of the people trolling PureVidz right now were the same ones crying pump, now that they have to sold to longer term holders they can gtfo and buy high.

The facts are very clear. To everyone calling the ICO a scam... Did you guys even see who the escrow holders are? A staff member and a reputed escrow holder....

1) Capability of Dev#1 - Anyone who has been to Dev #2 Discord (asphyxia) knows that Dev #1 is a coder as well but that Asphyxia was managing all social media and putting in some of the grunt work behind manual indexing of the movies while the entire back-end was being built. It's clear that the current Dev wants to assume only the role of being a developer as he has mentioned that he will be looking for contractors to compensate on the remaining work.

CONTRACTORS QUOTE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17750101

2) Replacement Dev - Dynamic Index has vouched to be the replacement Dev who could help with the back-end as well as fully install the front-end which he designed.

https://i.imgur.com/fDxO6qm.png

https://i.imgur.com/i67kR12.png

You guys can see how the front-end is coming along. The deadline was February 15th, and the devs have been delivering step by step getting closer to their goal. Dynamic Index has stepped up for a fee which he will discuss with the Dev.

There are always contractors available. The ICO amount still remains positive. The escrow was overseen by some of the most trusted on the forum.

3) Features - If the DEV doesn't reply for one day the emotions go haywire. The dev has given a clear description of what is to come:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17756675

Traffic Features, Subtitle support and an Advertisement System burning VIDZ.

When the loose ends are tied we shall let the buying commence. Holding VIDZ and believing in the capability of the devs, I have seen high degrees of technical competence so far. No one can question the foundation of this whole coin which is the incomparable streaming service that VIDZ provide.

Traffic and fanbase alone for similar websites is stupendous, I am riding this one out and continuing to buy. Everyone who is making accusations, use facts. Code is not completed within a day.

Thanks for the in depth update bro, your right about everything! I've accumulated quite the sizeable stack of cheap vidz tokens thanks to all the panic dumpers, and I'll continue fattening my stack until this goes again. How does a dev get anything done when he's hanging out talking to everybody, reading through all this mostly bullshit talk anyway? The dev that left seems to have all the time in the world to talk
Activity: 44
The dev that left is the loser

Nothing has changed to purevidz since he left, the original dev will make VIDZ great again

Also BTCtalk staff Dabs and other escrows support VIDZ full heartedly,

Just gotta wait for the POLO add for 10k or 100k sats

And good luck panic sellers

volume is coming down, is polo really possible with dev anonymity?
Activity: 28
Whether the price is 500 300 or 200 I will continue to buy.

I was showing my friend the PureVidz site half an hour ago and the video streamed faster than 720P Youtube usually does on my mobile network. PureVidz streams faster than any torrent or streaming site I've used. On my internet connection I can stream a full movie in 20 minutes. I understand the potential, I can see it happening, I know it can happen. There just needs to be some loose ends tied together and this is a done deal.

I do not care about price or sentiment at this time. Over 50% of the people trolling PureVidz right now were the same ones crying pump, now that they have to sold to longer term holders they can gtfo and buy high.

The facts are very clear. To everyone calling the ICO a scam... Did you guys even see who the escrow holders are? A staff member and a reputed escrow holder....

1) Capability of Dev#1 - Anyone who has been to Dev #2 Discord (asphyxia) knows that Dev #1 is a coder as well but that Asphyxia was managing all social media and putting in some of the grunt work behind manual indexing of the movies while the entire back-end was being built. It's clear that the current Dev wants to assume only the role of being a developer as he has mentioned that he will be looking for contractors to compensate on the remaining work.

CONTRACTORS QUOTE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17750101

2) Replacement Dev - Dynamic Index has vouched to be the replacement Dev who could help with the back-end as well as fully install the front-end which he designed.

https://i.imgur.com/fDxO6qm.png

https://i.imgur.com/i67kR12.png

You guys can see how the front-end is coming along. The deadline was February 15th, and the devs have been delivering step by step getting closer to their goal. Dynamic Index has stepped up for a fee which he will discuss with the Dev.

There are always contractors available. The ICO amount still remains positive. The escrow was overseen by some of the most trusted on the forum.

3) Features - If the DEV doesn't reply for one day the emotions go haywire. The dev has given a clear description of what is to come:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17756675

Traffic Features, Subtitle support and an Advertisement System burning VIDZ.

When the loose ends are tied we shall let the buying commence. Holding VIDZ and believing in the capability of the devs, I have seen high degrees of technical competence so far. No one can question the foundation of this whole coin which is the incomparable streaming service that VIDZ provide.

Traffic and fanbase alone for similar websites is stupendous, I am riding this one out and continuing to buy. Everyone who is making accusations, use facts. Code is not completed within a day.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Dev will come after collecting coins of week hands.... dev will come will double energy...
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
I think some people are FUDing here because they are unhappy that they didn't buy when the price was low, what they are looking for now for weak hands to dump and buy into the project before another rally takes place

This project is awesome dude. It's something NEW, a blockchain streaming industry. I agree there are FUDers but they do a have a point, where are the updates from the dev? Well even if there's nothing to update about, if he could atleast talk to us it would help stop these FUDers yelling scam.
Activity: 308
I think some people are FUDing here because they are unhappy that they didn't buy when the price was low, what they are looking for now for weak hands to dump and buy into the project before another rally takes place

When the Price was low? The Price is now low  Grin Grin Grin but it will go lower and lower.

Just tell me, where is DEV?
So much FUD and nothing from him?
Strange?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
If dev burned some vidz there in no chance to dump 1 satoshi,or some people whant chance to buy ico price.I have no chance to get thousand btc for free.

Believe me it hit 1 Sat.
The Dev is changing every 2 days his mind, if Price is to low he will tell that he did not want to burn them and do a new ICO.

A New Ico would be the best he can do. Shit on VIDZ it os now dead, no one will ever Trust this Project after such a dump.

We cann see, that you are very frustrated.

VIDZ is far away from dead. It will not even hit 250 sat. The buy support is very strong.
Until 250 sat. there are OVER 30 BTC in buy support, it will easy hit 1k sat. again.

I never saw, that a dev lie here, so why is the trust broken? You are very funny.

The one dev from VIDZ who is now the only dev has make this site by his own, he has the power all the time.

The other dev only leave, because he cant nothing deside on this project, because it was not his project.

Great updates comming in short time, and it will hit 2k sat. believe me.  Wink

I hope God listen to your wishes.
Good luck

The real Support is 15 BTC to 1 Sathoshi, only thanks to the User vidzwhale we have such a high buy support.
But believe me people will dump in this Buy Walls because they want to take their Profits (The most bought @85Sat)
and the others will dump to cut looses when it is to late.

Why has the PureVidz site not been updated in the last few days?
Can this dev continue adding content?

I think because the last Dev also run away now. Just look, ince 2 days nothing hearing from him, since 2 days no adds, since 3 days nothing on twitter.

Is it strange or is it strange?

He scammed us  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Obviously he is.
Activity: 284
Hmm where's the dev at? No updates, come on dude where ya at?  Huh
Activity: 168
If dev burned some vidz there in no chance to dump 1 satoshi,or some people whant chance to buy ico price.I have no chance to get thousand btc for free.

Believe me it hit 1 Sat.
The Dev is changing every 2 days his mind, if Price is to low he will tell that he did not want to burn them and do a new ICO.

A New Ico would be the best he can do. Shit on VIDZ it os now dead, no one will ever Trust this Project after such a dump.

VIDZ is far away from dead. It will not even hit 250 sat. The buy support is very strong.
Until 250 sat. there are OVER 30 BTC in buy support, it will easy hit 1k sat. again.

I never saw, that a dev lie here, so why is the trust broken? You are very funny.

The one dev from VIDZ who is now the only dev has make this site by his own, he has the power all the time.

The other dev only leave, because he cant nothing deside on this project, because it was not his project.

Good luck

The real Support is 15 BTC to 1 Sathoshi, only thanks to the User vidzwhale we have such a high buy support.
But believe me people will dump in this Buy Walls because they want to take their Profits (The most bought @85Sat)

I think because the last Dev also run away now. Just look, ince 2 days nothing hearing from him, since 2 days no adds, since 3 days nothing on twitter.

He scammed us  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Believe me it hit 1 Sat.

Good luck

Activity: 233

Believe me it hit 1 Sat.

Good luck

Believe me it hit 1 Sat.

Great updates comming in short time, and it will hit 2k sat. believe me.  Wink

Good luck

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Believe me it hit 1 Sat.

Great updates comming in short time, and it will hit 2k sat. believe me.  Wink

Believe me it hit 1 Sat.

Activity: 812
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
And again dump. Where are the Bagholders  Grin

Just wait some hours if America woke up, than we see again dump and dump and dump.

Big dump,,,
 Yeaa,, i think VIDZ  will die,,
And again dump. Where are the Bagholders  Grin

Just wait some hours if America woke up, than we see again dump and dump and dump.
Activity: 570

Nothing has changed to purevidz since he left, the original dev will make VIDZ great again

So what, dev left the project? Hmm, it is over for this project because the dev left it. I just saw dev's update yesterday, how can he leave the VIDZ? Do I mess something?

there were 2 devs. now there's 1 dev. original dev is still here. maybe getting help, who knows.
Activity: 383

So what, dev left the project? Hmm, it is over for this project because the dev left it. I just saw dev's update yesterday, how can he leave the VIDZ? Do I mess something?
Jump to: