Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 111. (Read 323683 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I do not see so much interest in Atmos while Vidz is still alive

There was zero interest in PureVidz in the first 2 weeks of the ICO. They has like 4 BTC invested.

Nope, thats not correct. I followed this project from the start, and I assure you, they had a lot of interest from the very beginning.

The only reason they had only 4 BTC invested back then - is the plain investment schedule. There was no reason to invest early, thus all the investors waited until the end. Also, as it always happens, bigger investors did this specifically not too attract too much attention to the obviously winner project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Vidz is a strong currency and very well resisted the attempt to dump under 500.
From hours that the dumper try but without success.
This is a signal of a strong currency that appeals to many.

Could I quote you and hold onto what you posted? If it dumps under 500 then send all your VIDZ to a burnt VIDZ address.

As I said, 200-400 range incoming. And honestly, its a fair price after all this fud. it will make the dev work to prove he deserves more investment. Not only words, but real work
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Could I quote you and hold onto what you posted? If it dumps under 500 then send all your VIDZ to a burnt VIDZ address.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Meanwhile, BTC reached new month ATH eheheh  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
let us ask poloniex to add vidz!
vidz/BTC @vidzCoin market added. https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_vidz
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Vidz is an amazing buy right now. Dev split has nothing to do with the project. It is still going forward. This can easily go back to the 1500 and 200 range. Buy cheap now, we're at the bottom or very close. Time will run out.
I think the Vidz dumpers have finished their resources and are waiting to buy at lower price

There was zero interest in PureVidz in the first 2 weeks of the ICO. They has like 4 BTC invested.

Exactly! Then the PnD group arrived  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1588

legendary
Buy Vidz is very cheap price now

Nah, let the fud go away. 200-400 range is the price in the next hours/days. Without the pnd group, this coin is getting ded.
Also the other dev is creating the "atmos" coin, so, let see who will win. To earlier to spend money on this coin or in the other one

Reference for atmos coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17772562
Atmos has no future ... Vidz yes

Or vice-versa. We dont know. We should wait and see the developments of both coins

Personally, in 2017 I'm investing/trading any crypto/torrent/streaming project that has a pulse.

Atmos is good because the Dev learned a lot on his previous project.

Nah, let the fud go away. 200-400 range is the price in the next hours/days. Without the pnd group, this coin is getting ded.
Also the other dev is creating the "atmos" coin, so, let see who will win. To earlier to spend money on this coin or in the other one

Or vice-versa. We dont know. We should wait and see the developments of both coins

legendary

You are getting 1.5 cool Yobit pumps for the price of 1.0  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
where is the link of the other coin with novus name?
sugar?
I see all this "+1" deleted in a few minutes by the bitcointalk bot   Grin
Jump to: