Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 127. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
LOL. Things go to shit, people see through your shit so now you're all "But guys I was just thinking about adding this kewl feature so you guys can make MONEYS too! just buy my vidz!"

come on bro, just follow the script, join your buddy over at his "new" project so you can start the whole thing over again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

Thank you for your trust.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think also the escrows fucked us up... they get vidz worth 20btc..... so we now know the real dumpers behind this project...

The escows have nothing to do with it.

The fucking Devs made sure to hit most of the established milestones and then once they got the funds , they went, oh by the way, we getting a divorce.....

Look at when the last section of the funds was released.

Shortly after they got the last 20 BTC is when they decide to behave like fucking little bitches.

And now the other twat wants to do another crowdfund for his project.

Roll Eyes

You tell yourself to not put everyone in one bag and trust a Russian project, and than this happens...

Im out! thankfully with profit, but lost trust in this. Trading may be still profitable, buy project is dead to me.

What about your signature advertising PureVidz?
Activity: 139
Polar bears are left handed
I think also the escrows fucked us up... they get vidz worth 20btc..... so we now know the real dumpers behind this project...

The fucking Devs made sure to hit most of the established milestones and then once they got the funds , they went, oh by the way, we getting a divorce.....

Shortly after they got the last 20 BTC is when they decide to behave like fucking little bitches.

Roll Eyes

You tell yourself to not put everyone in one bag and trust a Russian project, and than this happens...

Im out! thankfully with profit, but lost trust in this. Trading may be still profitable, buy project is dead to me.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
And people still ask themselves why the mainstream still isn't taking crypto serious. This shit happens way too often.

You run with the big dogs... you gotta shit with the big dogs.
Activity: 218
And people still ask themselves why the mainstream still isn't taking crypto serious. This shit happens way too often.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute

Roll Eyes

Activity: 173
Look how much VIDZ Dabs got from escrows. It's fucking hilarious, he got over 2 MIL.

He prob sold most @ 2k and banked dozens of btc
Activity: 112
https://blockchain.info/address/351QpGDfzEW2H51tCCDn6qvUPfZZnTGuSg

They got all the funds from the escrow and then released this bombshell after getting all the money.

Fucking cunts.

Roll Eyes

Yup very sad devs still pull scammy moves and fuck ppl's btc.  All hype and smoke/mirrors for when price up and pump on, then dumps and ppl left hanging.  ALLLLL shills here you can see.  Also twitter hype those guys make money too selling when they hyping. 

I can only hope most ppl's listen to coins/devs and words we say for WBB!  At least legit coin and plans that will send it lunar come spring/summer Smiley

Aff... WBB??? You loser!!
Activity: 81
nosce te ipsum
Still crashing... Will we hit 400 today?

Fuck we are @ 600 now it is time for me to say goodbey i will dump now all my 1.2 million coins which i bought at ico... good luck to all i must just waiting untill i am in ten minutes at home because my fucking wallet is on desktop

Are you home yet?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
if polo could add vidz.. now that would be funny

In what alternative universe do you live?

I know that is imposible, but would be funny as hell if would happend
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1456

In what alternative universe do you live?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
legendary
Activity: 1120

They got all the funds from the escrow and then released this bombshell after getting all the money.

Fucking cunts.

Roll Eyes

Yup very sad devs still pull scammy moves and fuck ppl's btc.  All hype and smoke/mirrors for when price up and pump on, then dumps and ppl left hanging.  ALLLLL shills here you can see.  Also twitter hype those guys make money too selling when they hyping. 

I can only hope most ppl's listen to coins/devs and words we say for WBB!  At least legit coin and plans that will send it lunar come spring/summer Smiley
Me is Cute

Fucking cunts.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
I think this project PUREVIDZ AND the Other new Video Project will be the BIG WINNER in 2017,

because booth devs have unreal skills and will show what they can do with a crypto streaming site.

i dont think so...Purevidz will die because the dev who is on purevidz do what he want, from the beginning he doesnt do the thinks which were told at the ico...maybe the other dev who left will make the race with a decentral version. the dev who is on purevidz will maybe get fucked by police because of piracy...
Me is Cute
THE PERSON WHO MADE THE SITE THE WAY IT IS LEFT TO MAKE HIS OWN PROJECT.

AS IT STANDS, PUREVIDZ IS DEAD.

THE BRAINS BEHIND THE PROJECT IS GONE.

ASPHYXIA IS A FUCKING CUNT BUT HE'S THE ONE THAT MADE PUREVIDZ .

THE OTHER DEV WON'T BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN THE SITE.

I know I said my post here was the last but your post isn't true at all. We worked on everything together fairly equally.

You're still a fucking cunt because you decide to pull the plug in the middle of the the endeavour.

legendary
Activity: 1386
I think this project PUREVIDZ AND the Other new Video Project will be the BIG WINNER in 2017,

because booth devs have unreal skills and will show what they can do with a crypto streaming site.
Activity: 234
we will see. bagholder wins - all others will cry!
dev will continue
Jump to: