Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 124. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
c-cex has dropped vidz. you cant even vote for it. stick a fork in it.
Activity: 168
believed a bit on this, but after this manipulated drama from devs after the pump...... never touch it again. Thx for the profit.
bb

Lol yea, people here are too dumb to see

The dev pushed a unfinished website update when the price was @ 2k just hype more, even tho he knew he would release the bad news a few hours later.

Seriously, no one here sees it? He released something to hype  just before droping the bad news.

If you guys want to trust this gl

If dev wanted he would do a exit scam and sell at the high...but he did not...devs told us the Situation and those who believe are still in the others looking to lost their money on other coins.why u are still writing here when u are not invested?maybe u hope that this way u can hold price down?u will cry if we Hit again 2.4k?I am sorry for u

How dumb are you to think that devs didn't sold?

Just look the blockchain...still avaible and u see that they not sold...

They want you to think that but they probably invested a lot into ICO and low prices.

Dude, in 1 month of early development they have 1 commitment to github.

Also how old are the devs? One month into a project they are already having different visions? They have done almost no work so far, all we have seen is a website hosting torrents.

If you guys want to invest wait until you actually see something concrete.

With the site they have Made more than a lot of 1000 btc icos like waves,incent and iconomi for example....These icos only knows delays
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

Thank you for your trust.

#DropTheMic

Let's go

^
Activity: 173
believed a bit on this, but after this manipulated drama from devs after the pump...... never touch it again. Thx for the profit.
bb

The dev pushed a unfinished website update when the price was @ 2k just hype more, even tho he knew he would release the bad news a few hours later.

Seriously, no one here sees it? He released something to hype  just before droping the bad news.

If dev wanted he would do a exit scam and sell at the high...but he did not...devs told us the Situation and those who believe are still in the others looking to lost their money on other coins.why u are still writing here when u are not invested?maybe u hope that this way u can hold price down?u will cry if we Hit again 2.4k?I am sorry for u

They want you to think that but they probably invested a lot into ICO and low prices.

Dude, in 1 month of early development they have 1 commitment to github.

Also how old are the devs? One month into a project they are already having different visions? They have done almost no work so far, all we have seen is a website hosting torrents.

If you guys want to invest wait until you actually see something concrete.

Activity: 193
bb

You should have said "how dumb am I?" Good to see a newbie put you back in your box...
bb

bb

bb

bb

saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if you're still holding this.
The same situation was with Synereo Amper. Greg left the project with his idea and now there are two separate projects: Amper and RChain.However, they first picked up millions of $ crowdsale.Then they said to diverge. Then the price dropped drastically.

You cant compared it.the projects have no Sense but purevidz have and in some days we are back in uptrend
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

#DropTheMic

Let's go
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if you're still holding this.
The same situation was with Synereo Amper. Greg left the project with his idea and now there are two separate projects: Amper and RChain.However, they first picked up millions of $ crowdsale.Then they said to diverge. Then the price dropped drastically.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
bb
Activity: 238
Me is Cute

Everyone read this before making a decision.

yes yes

I read and I dumped it all in your face.
Activity: 12

Everyone read this before making a decision.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
I am a Nigerian.

Wow, thats really important.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 218
saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if your still holding this.

maybe it die maybe not.... if u dont try u cant get rich...

Dev.....

MAKE PUREVIDZ great AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why make great again!
The Idea is great and there is still a developer, it was never down.
The price not say something of the quality of the Project, there will alltime be P&D.
Pump price up      -> PureVIDZ great.
Dump prive down -> PureVIDZ bad.

Stupid thinking!

So long the dev is working on this Project, i see no reason VIDZ will die!
Activity: 6
saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if your still holding this.

maybe it die maybe not.... if u dont try u cant get rich...

Dev.....

MAKE PUREVIDZ great AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was new to yobit, trusted this guys and they messed up hugely. Everything was going up nicely. they were about getting accepted at cex, I even voted. They were no 1. Then what happened? was that all part of the scam? Who ever was involved with this is owing me. here is my btc address
 1FVJjDtjuqG8pwYfDoWWDsvoJghg864FUb
Activity: 952
I guess this made some more junkies hooked onto BCT's most notorious drug...Hopium.

Like others have said before I am actually starting to believe it, ICO=scam...

Wondering if the escrows that got hundreds of thousands of vids managed to sell before the dump...
Activity: 522
Jump to: