Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 125. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if your still holding this.

maybe it die maybe not.... if u dont try u cant get rich...

Dev.....

MAKE PUREVIDZ great AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if you're still holding this.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Keep Calm and trust

But everyone is saying it  Roll Eyes

Even if you (both devs) are solid and legit, the moment you or the other dev chose for the announcement couldn't have been more unfortunate. Before the announcement you had people's trust, attention and confidence but, after that you made it appear as if all fudders are right, and you are giving truth to their affirmations, and no matter how hard you work and how many achievments you make in the future on this project you'll never restore completely that trust. I'm not complaining because I bought just 200K at sub-200 sats and I'm out at 600, I'm profiting (I could have sell at 2k sats but I gave you the benefit of the doubt), but for once it would have been nice that a yobit coin doesn't turn to crap one way or another. Finally, what's that about not going to Polo?, you should pay them whatever they ask to have your coin there; you need a frontman? this is 2017, you can get a frontman for peanuts on the net, come on, that's the least you can do for the followers and investors of this coin and your website. Stop focusing on the last touches for your fancy web and get the coin to Polo or even Bittrex. Shame

Ya man, lets all switch to that coin with 1 BTC daily volume after 2 years on Bittrex...
You don't get it coins101, everybody here is up 10x... more if one is a decent trader = so much win.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

Thank you for your trust.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Keep Calm and trust

But everyone is saying it  Roll Eyes

Even if you (both devs) are solid and legit, the moment you or the other dev chose for the announcement couldn't have been more unfortunate. Before the announcement you had people's trust, attention and confidence but, after that you made it appear as if all fudders are right, and you are giving truth to their affirmations, and no matter how hard you work and how many achievments you make in the future on this project you'll never restore completely that trust. I'm not complaining because I bought just 200K at sub-200 sats and I'm out at 600, I'm profiting (I could have sell at 2k sats but I gave you the benefit of the doubt), but for once it would have been nice that a yobit coin doesn't turn to crap one way or another. Finally, what's that about not going to Polo?, you should pay them whatever they ask to have your coin there; you need a frontman? this is 2017, you can get a frontman for peanuts on the net, come on, that's the least you can do for the followers and investors of this coin and your website. Stop focusing on the last touches for your fancy web and get the coin to Polo or even Bittrex. Shame
Let us give him a chance and buy all the shit back

Dev show us now enough that he will stay and he has got good new ideas...i think nothing changed since yesterday only a little panic in the market...let us trust him and fucked up the dumpers
legendary
Activity: 952
its a good coin! already again 700 sats

It is a coin with reason, there are shitty coins out there with nothing. This dev is not going anywhere so I am filling my bags, it's not the end'
Activity: 142
its a good coin! already again 700 sats
legendary
Activity: 1588
Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

"more and more people find out about it..."

Maybe for the wrong reasons...
But today VIDZ will get a jolt of publicity money can't buy.

Let's hope Yobit doesn't disappear before all the visions have baby visions.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

i am holding  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 148
Ok i try to trust now and will buy back....good luck to all i think dev will really make quiet a good job and it was only panic... maybe we really see next week 2k again who knows it...if u want money it must be risky or not? I will try and buy,,, good luck to all...i hope dev will bring gooooood update
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Activity: 238
Me is Cute
all the bag holders desperately trying to prop up the price so they can exit.

Grin

Some people like you trying to fud and get VIDZ cheap Wink

nope, already exited with shit loads of profit....ex ICO holder here.

am just pissed off to see how these twats manipulated us.

these two faggots made sure they got all the 85 BTC before announcing that they getting a divorce.

And now that other cunt wants to do another ICO to do "PureVidz Classic"....

They fucking played us.....

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
The FUD is getting crazy here.  You can either see the merit in the project and the fact the DEV is here and trying to help, or you can buy into the FUD and continue to dump your coins at a loss.  Don't fall into the trap.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've been saying this since we posted the news, the only that will change in terms of this project is the rate of development. Things might have to slow down a bit, but they will still get done the way I had planned for them to always get done. This month you can expect continued updates to the UI as we re-add features that were previously removed in preparation of recent changes, the advertising system I mentioned previously, subtitles and a wider array of support for meta data content.

I think some of you are finally starting to get it now that this project is still going forward as always intended.

Did anyone not see the new UI update yesterday? The dev didn't even post about the update on the main thread. He is making consistent updates every few days without fail from the beginning.

If we get tv show/ anime support - ad revenue could be huge
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
who can better should sell ,,, it will go easily to 200
Activity: 546
VTR is a bullshit, pigshit and all the shits in the world mixed together

Dont trust the VTR shillers in here

PUREVIDZ is the best project

Keep Calm and trust
Activity: 606
all the bag holders desperately trying to prop up the price so they can exit.

Grin

Some people like you trying to fud and get VIDZ cheap Wink
Jump to: