Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 143. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
i missed train, the same as zcash and pascal, oh well never had luck with money, even lost money with vidz (had 12k vidz now have 5k)
Activity: 535
Love me tender
VIDZ will reach 200k

It is a bit tough, 20k sat is 25000 BTC market cap, impossible, 200k is 250000 BTC, it can be real but only in dream.  Grin 

I am a realistic person and trader, 5000 sat is very high though, be easily satisfied, our life can be better.

5000 sats is only 5 million dallar marketcap. vidz real marketcap can be anywhere between 50 million dollar to 100 million dollar or more.
VIDZ is a hidden gem

Still big buy orders happening  this gives me confidence.

Sometimes big buy orders put to lure people to buy the sell walls, so I keep cautious to trade if I see big buy walls. I like VIDZ very much, I hope it can go up, but 200k is definitely impossible.

in fact with non-crypto users it's easy possible. remember megaupload.
Activity: 383
VIDZ will reach 200k

It is a bit tough, 20k sat is 25000 BTC market cap, impossible, 200k is 250000 BTC, it can be real but only in dream.  Grin 

I am a realistic person and trader, 5000 sat is very high though, be easily satisfied, our life can be better.

5000 sats is only 5 million dallar marketcap. vidz real marketcap can be anywhere between 50 million dollar to 100 million dollar or more.
VIDZ is a hidden gem

Sometimes big buy orders put to lure people to buy the sell walls, so I keep cautious to trade if I see big buy walls. I like VIDZ very much, I hope it can go up, but 200k is definitely impossible.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
VIDZ will reach 200k

VIDZ is a hidden gem

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
VIDZ will reach 200k

VIDZ is a hidden gem
Activity: 383
VIDZ will reach 200k

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
LOL @ you guys wanting me to name my kid purevidz. Yall some crazy bastards but his name is Even Daniel incase anyone was interested.

Now back to business. Looks like I miss quite the pump over the last 48 hours. Is there anything behind this or is it just pre new ui hype before the new ui fomo kicks in.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I love how Bittrex and Polo traders are missing out on the biggest trading gains since Gulden.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
VIDZ will reach 200k

I love random optimists calling out random prices. haha
I hope you are right nrvasquez.

I voted on c-cex =]
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I registered on the 3rd which is late but still on time. I was within the 10 day period even if it was the final day. The 4th of Feb was when the Dev should have had the "distribution ended" on his website not on the 3rd since the 3rd was the last day.

Dunno about you, but I never do anything on the last day. They did not specify which time zone, there could be a difference of up to 12 hours.

Banks (in my country) are notorious for closing on you at the last minute. It says 4 PM (16:00) or whatever time, and I arrive there 5 minutes before, but the idiot at the door won't let me in. I then go tell the manager that their clock is wrong, they should use the official time. (Or at the very least, sync to any GPS or internet atomic clock, they would only be off by a few seconds.)

It's gotten better (made friends with every bank I do business with) and now I can get in even after hours.

When the stop light perpendicular to you on the intersection turns red, and yours turns green, DON'T GO. Watch out for crazies accelerating on yellow.

We have said before that we will reach out to Bittrex once the update we've been working on is ready. Given their policies though on identity verification, I wouldn't be too optimistic but you can still hope for the best.

Thanks for your patience Smiley

They'll add you. It's just business. But I wouldn't worry if they don't.

VIDZ will reach 200k

It's possible. Anything is. The Most Resilient Streaming Site In The Galaxy? Maybe.
Activity: 966
Activity: 98
We have said before that we will reach out to Bittrex once the update we've been working on is ready. Given their policies though on identity verification, I wouldn't be too optimistic but you can still hope for the best.

Thanks for your patience Smiley
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
I am facinated by VIDZ growth, its performance is terrific, I can't believe the cureent price is 20X of ICO price, ICO price is 80 sat, am I correct? I missed the most profitable project in this year. Crying.

Yea man I missed it also, I got in at 4-500 sat. Just put some low orders in. You never know when someone decides to cash out
Activity: 524
I am facinated by VIDZ growth, its performance is terrific, I can't believe the cureent price is 20X of ICO price, ICO price is 80 sat, am I correct? I missed the most profitable project in this year. Crying.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
trex is ready to add vidz, but no contact from dev..
again, if you need some 'white horse' identity pm me Smiley

How do you know?

bittrex-bill at trex.slack.. see yourself

lobbying for vidz on trex slack now Cheesy

They need KYC which is never going to happen... time to dump  Huh
ROFL, yes please straight into my bags. We dont need bittrex guys and trust me that is my main exchange. Soon we will have Decentralized Exchanges that will be more secure for us. Waves, SuperNET, Blocknet, Steemit. Over time they will find ways to increase transaction speeds and these centralized exchange solutions will be a thing of the past
Activity: 84

How do you know?

They need KYC which is never going to happen... time to dump  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

i agree.
i also want to buy a g4 with a couple close investors.
Love me tender

How do you know?

Love me tender

How do you know?

Jump to: