Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 144. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Wow 200 bitcoin volume guys, jump on ccex and just place the vote if you cannot contribute. I did both. Mind you this is my first time using it. Apparently ledger is wallet. I dont know about you guys but I am having a great popcorn day just watching this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
trex is ready to add vidz, but no contact from dev..
again, if you need some 'white horse' identity pm me Smiley

How do you know?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Wait a bit, to make donations on C-cex. Usually, if they decide in the last hours, they wait, make donations, near to finish the voting. I've seen that happen for several weeks.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
trex is ready to add vidz, but no contact from dev..
again, if you need some 'white horse' identity pm me Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
I did follow the rules.
Well, apparently you didn't make it. Not to worry, there will be another twitter campaign. Just be sure to join that one early.

I don't have a twitter account, so I can't join any of that.

What do you mean early ? I was there from the start !!

Why must I repeat myself ?

Go here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/purevidz-twitter-bounty-campaign-earn-free-vidz-1705394

Notice my posts ?

Look here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17600438

Read this :

"As previously stated, we will allow for a 10 day period from Jan. 23rd to Feb. 3rd"

I registered on the 3rd which is late but still on time. I was within the 10 day period even if it was the final day. The 4th of Feb was when the Dev should have had the "distribution ended" on his website not on the 3rd since the 3rd was the last day.

Even the Dev said he would explain it properly next time. I don't really see the big deal over here.
He also never said anything for a long time on that twitter campaign thread.

so how many VIDZ exactly were you supposed to get?

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I did follow the rules.
Well, apparently you didn't make it. Not to worry, there will be another twitter campaign. Just be sure to join that one early.

What do you mean early ? I was there from the start !!

Why must I repeat myself ?

Go here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/purevidz-twitter-bounty-campaign-earn-free-vidz-1705394

Notice my posts ?

Look here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17600438

Read this :

"As previously stated, we will allow for a 10 day period from Jan. 23rd to Feb. 3rd"

I registered on the 3rd which is late but still on time. I was within the 10 day period even if it was the final day. The 4th of Feb was when the Dev should have had the "distribution ended" on his website not on the 3rd since the 3rd was the last day.

Even the Dev said he would explain it properly next time. I don't really see the big deal over here.
He also never said anything for a long time on that twitter campaign thread.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I did follow the rules.

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

But it is fine since this only damages Vidz and he is willing to damage Vidz over something so silly so then so be it.

YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULES AND NOW YOU CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING BOUNTY WHORE!!

THE ONLY DAMAGE IS TO YOUR FUCKING CREDIBILITY.

HERE'S A BOUNTY FOR YOU TO DRY YOUR TEARS

I did follow the rules.
Activity: 606

2 days left

WE ARE 2°

BTC ADDRESS FOR VIDZ LISTING
1NYK7i5AxSKjY9KJ2jqdFrSQK5cM8aQMkn

SUPPORTERS

vidzwhale: 0.25 (OK)
Jayt 0.03 btc (OK)
Lootz 0.10 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.07 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.04 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.08 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.06 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.02 btc (OK)

YOU CAN ALSO HELP WITH FREE VOTE

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

2 days left

WE ARE 3°

BTC ADDRESS FOR VIDZ LISTING
1NYK7i5AxSKjY9KJ2jqdFrSQK5cM8aQMkn

SUPPORTERS

vidzwhale: 0.25 (OK)
Jayt 0.03 btc (OK)
Lootz 0.10 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.07 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.04 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.08 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.06 btc (OK)
anonymous 0.02 btc (OK)

YOU CAN ALSO HELP WITH FREE VOTE

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
VIDZ on other exchanges have more volume than bittrex's top 3 or top 5 coins combined. It's called "opportunity cost". Or Loss. If they don't want to make money, that's their choice.

Why Bittrex still not list VIDZ yet? It is so weird, in general, they list the most popular coin in first time, but this time they don't list pascalcoin, and vidz, it is weird. Not the best bittrex any more.

sindren [12:36 AM]
i think that money ppl asks, but is here some info from trex ppl about vidz? what is your opinion about legality, pls? i read their site and it seems as open platform, not a 'dark sharing'..

sindren [12:56 AM]
i think it's the same as sys e.g. sys-market, vidz-video content

bittrex-bill [1:32 AM]
@sindren my statement on vidz is that the developer needs to submit the coin for listing.  part of that submission is that they need to have an enhance verified account

sindren [1:38 AM]
@bittrex-bill i undrestand this, but in fact i would like to ask you about your opinion about vidz as project.

bittrex-bill [1:39 AM]
i honestly dont know.  we haven't started the review process on it.  seems like a wasted effort if the developer won't engage with us

sindren [1:39 AM]
ok, thanks for your answer..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
my mac wallet does not sync
how i can fix that?HuhHuh? Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Sell your mac  Grin
Activity: 524
VIDZ on other exchanges have more volume than bittrex's top 3 or top 5 coins combined. It's called "opportunity cost". Or Loss. If they don't want to make money, that's their choice.

Why Bittrex still not list VIDZ yet? It is so weird, in general, they list the most popular coin in first time, but this time they don't list pascalcoin, and vidz, it is weird. Not the best bittrex any more.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
my mac wallet does not sync
how i can fix that?HuhHuh? Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 109
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Bittrex can add VIDZ or not it's their choice, personaly I don't care. I was with them from their beginings and now I barely trade there.
Polo on the other hand is something wich would definetly add the value.

I don't care either... Vidz is gonna be on mainstream radar soon enough!
Activity: 112
Currently, we're hard at work at integrating the new UI as well as preparing a release of a public api. To clarify, while the api 1.0 release will assist any 3rd party developer with automating adding content it by no means will be as robustly powerful as we want it to be and this will be addressed in revisions going forward.

We've received a lot of support from the community in the last few weeks and it looks like we've grown a lot so I'm going to reiterate over a few points:

The project still supports web torrents, but has shifted towards IPFS as a primary means of content delivery.

We'll release a comprehensive guide on adding content after the new UI.

We're internally discussing the scope of the project. To briefly elaborate on this while the goals of the project initially set are admirable and ambitious we may have been a bit short sighted in terms of defining the scope of what Pure Vidz hopes to achieve. I'll discuss more on this when more concrete decisions have been made. Given the way the project is currently set up, for Bittrex and matters pertaining to identity verification, as someone else pointed out it should be obvious we will not dox ourselves and put ourselves in a position where Bittrex or any other exchange can be subpoenaed for that information.

Please note that even after the UI is updated in a few days and the new one is usable there will still be much to add to it and change going forward so we thank you for your patience.

I am curious if the white paper explanation completely encompasses how you foresee the coin being integrated with the website?

Will aim to discuss this more in the future, but can't at this time. See the section I bolded.

How will the VIDZ coin be used on the website?

Will Vidzcoin be useful?
Jump to: