Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 147. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Vidz has got to be the hottest coin right now. Sure is making yobit some nice trading fees and putting that exchange on the map.
Next stop 10K?
Is a market cap of 10million even logical though for a torrent video site.

It's not bloody torrents. it's IPFS. what is wrong with you people. it's like i'm taking crazy pills.

Probably cause torrents are mentioned on the website

That's the tragedy, people have no idea it's using latest decentralization tech, that's why it's so crazy fast. Switch to IPFS from webtorrents happened around page 100 and it's burried under people discussing price.

I agree but say IPFS to some traders and they'll say WTF. Just like one came yesterday and compared VIDZ with LBRY in bad light for VIDZ.
Anyway positive hype is building around project and with new web GUI on the way I think we'll see new positive moves cause price growth while it can be presented as pump is actually the best marketing point.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
How do you add a movie to the IPFS?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
VIDZ WILL BE LISTED INTO C-CEX
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Vidz has got to be the hottest coin right now. Sure is making yobit some nice trading fees and putting that exchange on the map.
Next stop 10K?

It's not bloody torrents. it's IPFS. what is wrong with you people. it's like i'm taking crazy pills.

That's the tragedy, people have no idea it's using latest decentralization tech, that's why it's so crazy fast. Switch to IPFS from webtorrents happened around page 100 and it's burried under people discussing price.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Just submitted my coin request to polo  Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Next stop 10K?

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Next stop 10K?

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
in Russia pirate torrent are tolerated?
No, in Russia many largest torrents are blocked permanently. But we can attend them through a proxy or vpn
Activity: 867
the authorities are closing pirate torrents everyday. how it can operate legally?

This project is based in Russia as far as I can tell = subject to Russian legal system.

poloniex is U.S based is this a problem?

No it's not
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
the authorities are closing pirate torrents everyday. how it can operate legally?

This project is based in Russia as far as I can tell = subject to Russian legal system.

poloniex is U.S based is this a problem?
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
How is it possible to add movies to purevidz?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So I got a few questions hoping if there's any easier work around.

Got 100s of GBs of moves, tv shows the most recent ones and some old ones. Problem is that they are in .mkv format which I know aren't support yet, any idea on a work around? The only solution I thought of is having to convert them to meet the audio/video format required to stream from the site.

Also another question, if I upload torrents with private trackers that I use would they work?

Thanks Smiley

Not sure. Probably a good question to bring up in the slack though
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
Seeing that you are using torrent technology will you be able to extend your services to games and softwares after beta stage  as these can build a large user base ?
Activity: 168
we dont need polo, bittrex etc... first, bittrex sucks and polo o well. the crypto space has opened up and people are using other exchanges. polo will not be the #1 exchange a year from now. vidz alone has brought a lot of yobit haters to yobit and it is growing on people Grin Grin Grin

I have no idea why people are whining and complaining about 200 BTC/day in VIDZ volume *** on word of mouth ***...
And exchanges that do not ask any questions or want a DNA sample to to play a zero sum game online.

As I recall, Cryptsy wanted you to stand on your head naked and take a selfie between your legs.

BRO I just laughed so hard I spit my beer out thru my nose!

Best post today so far!
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Double the amount of people today in slack from yesterday. Interest is growing.
legendary
Activity: 1588
we dont need polo, bittrex etc... first, bittrex sucks and polo o well. the crypto space has opened up and people are using other exchanges. polo will not be the #1 exchange a year from now. vidz alone has brought a lot of yobit haters to yobit and it is growing on people Grin Grin Grin

I have no idea why people are whining and complaining about 200 BTC/day in VIDZ volume *** on word of mouth ***...
And exchanges that do not ask any questions or want a DNA sample to to play a zero sum game online.

As I recall, Cryptsy wanted you to stand on your head naked and take a selfie between your legs.
Activity: 154
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
Well played, that's all i can say. Having yobit as a trading site and now poloniex, well if only they'd approved it, from which they must. This two is by far the most commonly used trading sites i know.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Next stop 10K?
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
pascal was requested SEVERAL times to poloniex.
I think owners polo added pascal only to make profit, because they probably have bought few million coins pascal previously. Doesn't matter any requests
Jump to: