Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 179. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Some guy is messing around with a 7 btc sell order. Who is it? Make yourself known pumpstopper.  Angry
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We need Poloniex... Everyone must do a Coin request. One a day
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
With only 3 BTC to add vidzcoin in bittrex ...

It would be a great advertisement to attract more users and strengthen the platform. Many in Bittrex do not know of the existence of PureVidz

And many in PureVidz do not know of the existence of Bittrex Wink

Right now YoBit is trading more volume than Bittrex, and with delisting all their small coins Bittrex is also delisting many of their traders   Cry

Anyway, I think when the refreshed GUI hits stage mid feb Bittrex will list $vidz due to interest in the trading fees they would miss and the project potential on its own. So I don't see the need to pay 3 BTC for it.

You are naive, you need to compare the alexa rank of both sites, not the volume, it is obvious that volumes of top coins in yobit are fake figure. You can ask others to verify my words is correct or not. Vidz gets decent and authentic volume there, if it is on bittrex, it will get 100-200 btc max volume.

Ur right. most of the volume on the top yobit coins is fake and the volume vidz sees has been real but I still think its better for vidz to focus its volume on yobit and forget about bittrex for now.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

It would be a great advertisement to attract more users and strengthen the platform. Many in Bittrex do not know of the existence of PureVidz

Right now YoBit is trading more volume than Bittrex, and with delisting all their small coins Bittrex is also delisting many of their traders   Cry

Anyway, I think when the refreshed GUI hits stage mid feb Bittrex will list $vidz due to interest in the trading fees they would miss and the project potential on its own. So I don't see the need to pay 3 BTC for it.

You are naive, you need to compare the alexa rank of both sites, not the volume, it is obvious that volumes of top coins in yobit are fake figure. You can ask others to verify my words is correct or not. Vidz gets decent and authentic volume there, if it is on bittrex, it will get 100-200 btc max volume.
Activity: 180
Purevidz will be in the top 15 on coinmarketcap soon?    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

super moon vidz?

what cap coin has 2 months?

cap go to 100 million?
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Purevidz will be in the top 15 on coinmarketcap soon?    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
The amount of movies going up is mental. If this keeps up it will have 1000 movies by the end of the week.

Cool
See.

That's why this coin will moon harder then we've ever seen before.

We got a winner here dudes. A winner!
Activity: 300
no purevidz coin do i own , just want to say thank you for the great films, just watched bladerunnner on my mobile. perfect. thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I uploaded a few magnet links to a few movies yesterday, just wonder what I may be doing wrong since they are still pending and do not play.

here are the properties of one of the movies, they all are pretty much the same.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x800 23.976fps 3094kbps  (h264 high L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x800, 3094 kb/s)]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz 6ch 317kbps [A: Imported with GPAC 0.4.6-DEV (internal rev. 5) [eng] (aac lc, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 317 kb/s)]

Developers said Webtorrent content upload is suspended now for a short time, only IPFS content upload is being accepted, as they are actively testing IPFS now. So your uploads will remain pending for some time, it is expected.

EDIT: its here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17664750
Activity: 448
Whens the signatures going to be ready?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
yobit is a shitty exchange with some of the dumbest traders on the planet. no one from respectable countries would ever send money to these shady chinese exchanges. bittrex is #2 exchange after poloniex for alts that is trustworthy, that's where real "investors" or bagholders - however you might want to call it - reside, with many coins on bittrex goign into top 10-20 like steem, waves, strat before polo even is aware they exist. yobit is only good for useless coin no one wants to hold like trump or putin, and people there are trading vidz like one of those. this is why so many degenerates talking about price are in this thread unlike most good coin threads - they have zero understanding of polite behavior and wouldn't know good tech if they were given it personally by elon musk. this coin is above the level of yobit lowlifes, they simply lack the capacity to process information like real people on real exchanges.

Scaryvirus' irony and self-contradiction in the context of a pirate project is mind-blowing.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I uploaded a few magnet links to a few movies yesterday, just wonder what I may be doing wrong since they are still pending and do not play.

here are the properties of one of the movies, they all are pretty much the same.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x800 23.976fps 3094kbps  (h264 high L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x800, 3094 kb/s)]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz 6ch 317kbps [A: Imported with GPAC 0.4.6-DEV (internal rev. 5) [eng] (aac lc, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 317 kb/s)]

r u seeding them with a web torrent client? cus the site is built around web torrents, if not look into the hybrid client or vuze
Activity: 630
Merit: 506

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x800 23.976fps 3094kbps  (h264 high L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x800, 3094 kb/s)]
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX

Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

What do you think is more important for the dev to do now. Spend time trying to get bittrex or spend time building up for the new update. Easy call for me.
Bittrex can come later, whats most important now is the new ui from dynamic and he's supposed to be finished in the next few weeks and more movies. That's it that's all for the near future. After that, when some real marketing starts then maybe the devs should take the time to get the bittrex listing. And remember this was an ico so bittrex is going to 1- ask for dev id and im almost sure they dev wont give it out if hes smart and 2- probably want 5k usd for the listing.

If those are the conditions I doubt they would comply. I wasn't suggesting putting anything on hold for it.  If it was just a matter of a simple conversation then I could take it or leave it. I too would prioritize the project objectives over all else as well. On a side note I don't think with bittrex's volume they deserve to request much if anything for a listing.
Activity: 139
Polar bears are left handed
Activity: 462
I bought litecoin too. Something is happening there.
Activity: 238
LTC already N.1 on volume on polo (edit: on margin, 2nd on exchange) ... and the FOMO still didnt started  Cheesy
Jump to: