Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 177. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
This is such great conversation. People trying to learn more about the project are going to love going through these pages of intelligent discussion. Once we're in 10k satoshi range in weeks, specifics over 290 and 310 are going to be so important to everyone. You guys are such a gift to the community and the human race.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
5btc buy wall at yobit haha

Thats me your stupid egg.. i sold all over 290 and now buy wall

Again with the lies. Why must you lie so much?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
5btc buy wall at yobit haha

Thats me your stupid egg.. i sold all over 290 and now buy wall
Activity: 226
We have to remove all weak hand first ..... ...
Activity: 142
You will see more?

I only have about 5 million to sell but the rest I will hold for a long time. Smiley
Fuck you lying kid. I dont need to know you'll just waste my time. Fuck this shit. Ima take my profit and go long on btc. Dump in 3.2.1.... Smiley
This wall was already there, 6btc is nothing for this project

Than buy please
Activity: 148
This wall was already there, 6btc is nothing for this project
I try it since 3 Days little by little... no one buy

your such a liar.
  Grin

If I am a liyer jus´t buy them and u will see thats me... why are you thinking i try since the last days to sell them...
I tried here on BCT ... every one tell Bullshit about placing a buy order but no one do...

i will just sell... I bought them during the ICO and i will have 300 each one.

Just put your sell on 300sat then, and watch them disappear... if you really want to sell

Yes that not my you fucker... Buy it and i am out of here...

I dont now where the Problem of selling is? I bought for 2 BTC during Ico now I am selling one Part and still holden 400.000

Profits Taking is also good... the 400.000 i will hold some month. but the big part i need for money.

Their not his but at 400 sat you got a deal and its still very cheap.

So bet me then. Bet me that they are your 1 btc we will bet. I will name a number between 440-455 and you will put them there. If you do that I'll pay you 1 btc.

We need an Escrow for the bet

your such a liar.
  Grin

If I am a liyer jus´t buy them and u will see thats me... why are you thinking i try since the last days to sell them...
I tried here on BCT ... every one tell Bullshit about placing a buy order but no one do...

Just put your sell on 300sat then, and watch them disappear... if you really want to sell

I dont now where the Problem of selling is? I bought for 2 BTC during Ico now I am selling one Part and still holden 400.000

Profits Taking is also good... the 400.000 i will hold some month. but the big part i need for money.

So bet me then. Bet me that they are your 1 btc we will bet. I will name a number between 440-455 and you will put them there. If you do that I'll pay you 1 btc.

your such a liar.
  Grin

The Problem is if i put a 300 sell wall than the Price go belows 300 and no one give me anymore 300.

I want to have 300...yes... put a Buy wall and I run into it... If I put such a big sale wall on 300 the Price crashes

your such a liar.
  Grin

Jump to: