Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 186. (Read 323683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
So how does the Crypto Coin work exactly with the website w/IPFS tech ?

Oh, you are a day behind. They have scrapped IPFS and moved to ZeroNet.  Grin
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
my uploads on purevidz are still pending. why it takes so long? @admins ??

P.S so many people here talking shit!
Activity: 226
We need the trusted community..... no doubt project has very much potential.... we need to stick with project tightly.... buy tight from all weak hands .... good luck all of us ... awesome dev ... all is good here
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
So how does the Crypto Coin work exactly with the website w/IPFS tech ?
Activity: 154
Escrow? we can handle it that you put a buy orde @ 200 on cryptopia and i will run into it

i thought you are staking lol, there are plenty of buy orders on cryptopia if you want to sell on exchange

What a lying scum bag. Just dump your coins and fuck off, the market with live without you lol

Yes i am on stacking but in 140 confirmation i can send it to cryptopia.

I would like to dump on the market but their is not enough buy supply on yobit. only 10 btc

You only have 75000 coins, aka nothing. If you have more than could dent the market, prove it because atm you just sound like a lying little girl. Cry Don't invest more than you can afford next time and hurry up and dump so we can move forward.

750000 i have on staking and 546232 i have on yobit and 875662 i have on cryptopia... selling i wanted all if someone is intrested if not i must dump...need he money
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.
Escrow? we can handle it that you put a buy orde @ 200 on cryptopia and i will run into it

i thought you are staking lol, there are plenty of buy orders on cryptopia if you want to sell on exchange

What a lying scum bag. Just dump your coins and fuck off, the market with live without you lol

I would like to dump on the market but their is not enough buy supply on yobit. only 10 btc

You only have 75000 coins, aka nothing. If you have more than could dent the market, prove it because atm you just sound like a lying little girl. Cry Don't invest more than you can afford next time and hurry up and dump so we can move forward.

Activity: 106
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

Activity: 109

If you can't handle risk, dont take it... Also don't pollute the forum with your personal problems, no one wants to spend time reading that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
FUCK FUCK FUCK more than 200 confirmations left... i hate this shit stacking....Someone intrested in 75000vidz for 200 sat each ?

ofc. grab a escrow and i will buy
FUCK FUCK FUCK more than 200 confirmations left... i hate this shit stacking....Someone intrested in 75000vidz for 200 sat each ?
It seems that dumping has begun. only 10 btc buy orders. i will now go also out with my 750000 Vidz it just need 250 fucking confirmation because i was stacking. i hope i can sell over 200.

Sweet, bring em in. Plenty of buyers waiting for your stash...
I have some nice buys around 100, I hope you fill them in time for my B-Day

buy orders around 100 ? i see no buy supply
Activity: 63
Hi devs,
Congrats for the project. Do you plan the player to be capable of integrating or embedding subtitles in the webplayer? That would be awesome.

Thanks in advance
Like i told now buy volume is 6 btc
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
very glad to hera it if the price will be up
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
It seems that dumping has begun. only 10 btc buy orders. i will now go also out with my 750000 Vidz it just need 250 fucking confirmation because i was stacking. i hope i can sell over 200.

Sweet, bring em in. Plenty of buyers waiting for your stash...
I have some nice buys around 100, I hope you fill them in time for my B-Day
Dont worry about the dumpers guyz.... its a long term project......   so just keep develop the community...price will be upp.... nothing to worry

yes it is longterm, but why holding if you can now dump and buy very cheap back. iw ill go defentiv out for next time and buy if i see it is raising again and has buy support
For next time no adding i think...nothing heard about it
Jump to: