Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 187. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Dont worry about the dumpers guyz.... its a long term project......   so just keep develop the community...price will be upp.... nothing to worry
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Lol, so much effort to collapse the price.
I'll be a buyer during the dump
Activity: 154
I dont thought it but acab was in right that it goes under 100 before next raising. just look the buy support. it is nothing. only 10 btc yesterday 30btc
i dont think its only today dump since 2 days falling hard... i think it will go down to 100 or 120... why it tooks 250 confrimation to get out of stacking... i must sell before it goes under 200
Sunday dumps ready for Tuesday pumps. Thanks hahaha
It seems that dumping has begun. only 10 btc buy orders. i will now go also out with my 750000 Vidz it just need 250 fucking confirmation because i was stacking. i hope i can sell over 200.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
If you want know ending on Resident evi final chapter they found cure to zombi.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Saw new exchange that isn't visible on cmc yet: https://coinexchange.io/market/VIDZ/BTC

Also huge fuck you and die to everyone talking about price. Thanks!

If you want to talk solely about the "tech", go somewhere else.....

Tech talk is heplful, everyone wants all price talkers to suicide. You are spamming everyone with idiocy "500" "435" "price moved up" "price moved down". Seriously, you should be doxxed and killed. You clearly don't know shit about crypto, just here to PnD, and the world would be a better place with all traders like you rotting.

Be careful who you threaten to kill.......

also please show me one post where "I" spammed 500, 435, price moved up, price moved down......

have a wank mate or go out and try to get laid...... Wink

PS: 99.99 % of "crypto" is PnD.....it's all about increasing your BTC stack.........
Activity: 704
ive been trying to read through the thread
but cant find the answer im looking for
what was the ICO price
as im intrested in the project
Activity: 142
the uploads take very long to reviewed, why?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Saw new exchange that isn't visible on cmc yet: https://coinexchange.io/market/VIDZ/BTC

Also huge fuck you and die to everyone talking about price. Thanks!

bit of a fucking contradiction here innit?

saying fuck you to everyone talking about price but yet pointing out that the new exchange is not yet visible on coinmarketcap......which deals with......PRICES....

I think "someone" is just a fucking attention-whore........

If you want to talk solely about the "tech", go somewhere else.....

price is part and parcel of the success of VIDZ.....
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

Probably because trade voulume is 0
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
You guys all realize the devs, as the devs of the coin, already hold more in value of VIDZ than whatever is left of the ICO...

I'm sorry, I can't please everyone, but considering that the devs did stick to majority of their goals and added a few more, and knowing what more is to come, and from the voices of many on this thread ... 25% released.

I agree, ICO investors have empowered you to make these decisions; credits to you for making the assessment and sticking with it. Besides that, I also agree with dev's notion earlier on in the thread, the project has evolved ans so have the near-term objectives. Great performance all along.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
What will be the expected price of vidz after 6 months?

1 $ by the end of the year   Grin
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
What will be the expected price of vidz after 6 months?
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Any benefits if I upload more movies on the upload page ? Do I get VIDZ or points for something ?

Yeah soon you'l lget paid a bounty in vidz if you upload requested content. The future is bright for vidz.
Next stop will be 700sat + .... i think
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This seems interesting one with huge potential everything is going smoothly according to the roadmap. Just bought some at current price. I'm pretty sure this will be big thing in coming days.
Jump to: