Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 188. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
I would have some questions. I think the website is the weak point .. someone could obscure the site? It could be a problem in the near future?
And what are the advantages of hold VIDZ? their value to what is linked? maybe I missed something lol
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Any benefits if I upload more movies on the upload page ? Do I get VIDZ or points for something ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is there any plan (long/short-term) to support mobile? I tried in safari iOS9 but without success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I think it's ACAB...he sold all his at 400 Roll Eyes

Could be that loser. I hope no one is stupid enough to sell him the coins back.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think it's ACAB...he sold all his at 400 Roll Eyes
Someone trying hard to buy in at 0.000003

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
To the uploader of the movie birdman.

Thank You!

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

Never seen it b4 is it any good?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
To the uploader of the movie birdman.

Thank You!

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
Activity: 448
*Just thinking out loud*
Mid February for the new ui puts us around 15 days out. What can I conclude from that information you ask. I conclude that a megapump over 1k is probably immanent with the price settling somewhere around the current ath at 600 sat.
Looks like we'll see a 1000 btc market cap much sooner then I had previously expected.

You weren't thinking out loud you were typing. Smiley
Sorry guys. I had to.

Any word devs on the signature bounty and when it will be starting?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
That cant be real. Must be photoshop or a fat suit. Right? Huh  Shocked Huh
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cheers......i now need some eye-bleach......
*Just thinking out loud*
Mid February for the new ui puts us around 15 days out. What can I conclude from that information you ask. I conclude that a megapump over 1k is probably immanent with the price settling somewhere around the current ath at 600 sat.
Looks like we'll see a 1000 btc market cap much sooner then I had previously expected.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
*Just thinking out loud*

You guys all realize the devs, as the devs of the coin, already hold more in value of VIDZ than whatever is left of the ICO...

I'm sorry, I can't please everyone, but considering that the devs did stick to majority of their goals and added a few more, and knowing what more is to come, and from the voices of many on this thread ... 25% released.

You did the right thing. Making the devs wait does nothing for us. Let them get paid and grab a beer with the friends. They do deserve it.
Hey guys, does the update look good to you guys? Escrows will be releasing 25% of the ICO to the devs.

Am happy with the devs getting their funds.

Ya man, they have delivered.

I skipped through 2 movies with no issues...
If they are pinning and streaming content from IPFS that is awesome tech...
Plus I counted about 500 total views on the site since the upgrade 2 days ago... full speed ahead.

And as for staking... I calculated 1-2% annualized.

I thought its 0.5% per year, so whos wrong. You or I?

i looked at it again and in consideration that not everyone is staking and looking of earnings of addresses hes right, its 1-2%

Oh yeah. I never even took that into account. So maybe I should actually start staking my coins now and not just leaving then in the wallet locked and closed.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey guys, does the update look good to you guys? Escrows will be releasing 25% of the ICO to the devs.

Plus I counted about 500 total views on the site since the upgrade 2 days ago... full speed ahead.

i looked at it again and in consideration that not everyone is staking and looking of earnings of addresses hes right, its 1-2%

Activity: 283
Vidz is life! Watched 3 movies with my wife since yesterday. Loving the site and the movies. Imagine how cool it will be when 10k movies are available! Smiley Smiley
Jump to: