Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 192. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Did you guys contact POLO

Bittrex is looking like crap and Yobit has more volume than it

Poloniex kraken okcoin coinbase bitfinex are some good exchanges for this coin

Bittrex is history and doesn't excite me in the slightest but when the devs show a fully working and decent site with development improving I can't see why it won't be added to poloniex in the distant future, it needs to prove its worth though and it is on the right track for sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
I  can not figure out how vidz  store  video content  ? seems it  can only  store  torrent  files.

is there any  chinese introduction of this coin?

purevidz.net

What is Pure Vidz?

Pure Vidz is a video streaming service modeled after the successful platform known as Youtube however, built upon and around the decentralized platform that is Torrents. Pure Vidz utilizes Web Torrent technology to deliver an immersive viewing experience allowing us to provide you with a variety of content such as TV Shows, Movies and even personal videos without us or you needing to worry about the legal ramifications of hosting or viewing said content or worry about downloading a virus that can cause a lots of problems. Due to the nature of Torrents, Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire.

this  says nothing about my  question.

Due to the nature of Torrents, Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire.

as for chinese introduction, I have no fucking clue, why don't you send the dev a PM?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
How many developers has this project?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I  can not figure out how vidz  store  video content  ? seems it  can only  store  torrent  files.

is there any  chinese introduction of this coin?

purevidz.net

What is Pure Vidz?

Pure Vidz is a video streaming service modeled after the successful platform known as Youtube however, built upon and around the decentralized platform that is Torrents. Pure Vidz utilizes Web Torrent technology to deliver an immersive viewing experience allowing us to provide you with a variety of content such as TV Shows, Movies and even personal videos without us or you needing to worry about the legal ramifications of hosting or viewing said content or worry about downloading a virus that can cause a lots of problems. Due to the nature of Torrents, Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire.

this  says nothing about my  question.
Activity: 546
Did you guys contact POLO

Bittrex is looking like crap and Yobit has more volume than it

Poloniex kraken okcoin coinbase bitfinex are some good exchanges for this coin
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Dev please contact bittrex Bill from trex is waiting

You have spoke to him?
Activity: 154
Dev please contact bittrex Bill from trex is waiting
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
I  can not figure out how vidz  store  video content  ? seems it  can only  store  torrent  files.

purevidz.net

What is Pure Vidz?

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I will but i want to send first to another wallet and than stake

i put now in the reservation 99999999999 and my amount is stll an stake... whats wrong

for stacking must my pc be turn on or can it be turned of and i get stake? How much stake i get?

When the coisn went into stake in needs around 250 confirmations before them coins are mature and then you can send. To see where you are, simply look at transactions and hover over the timer on the left, see how close you are to the required confirmations.
I will but i want to send first to another wallet and than stake

i put now in the reservation 99999999999 and my amount is stll an stake... whats wrong

for stacking must my pc be turn on or can it be turned of and i get stake? How much stake i get?
Activity: 518
hi,

i haVE a problem

i send some to my wallet and now they are their since yesterday but i cant send them to another wallet because they are into stake?Huh?
What it means?

When i can send them elsewhere

disable staking if you don't want your coins locked up its like this on most pos coins but then you won't get any block rewards for staking it's somewhere in options you can set the amount just put a big number like 99999999 for your reserved amount

Where can i disable it?
How much coins i get each day for stacking?

i do it but the money is still in stake. i also restart the wallet
Why u dont want to stake?
hi,

i haVE a problem

i send some to my wallet and now they are their since yesterday but i cant send them to another wallet because they are into stake?Huh?
What it means?

disable staking if you don't want your coins locked up its like this on most pos coins but then you won't get any block rewards for staking it's somewhere in options you can set the amount just put a big number like 99999999 for your reserved amount

Where can i disable it?

i do it but the money is still in stake. i also restart the wallet

hi,

i haVE a problem

What it means?

Where can i disable it?
legendary
Activity: 1064
hi,

i haVE a problem

What it means?

hi,

i haVE a problem

What it means?

Activity: 546
Once the marketting campaign kicks off it will be awesome

STEEM went from 30k sats to 600k sats

I think VIDZ is a good project as well
legendary
Activity: 1064
...new information we've added such as showing the total views on videos

A detailed metrics page will do more for VIDZ than anything else...
Look at STEEM, they have maybe 2000 regular users (declining for months) = absurd market cap of $35,000,000.

i think you're giving steem more credit then due for its price since in the start the founders held so much of it, there's been tons of price manipulation and it was sort of the bitshares devs lets get rich guyz scheme... don't believe me? it doesn't take a genius to look at that polo chart for bts and see that never ending down ward trend, they knew they were fucked and had to bail and present something new and shiny but i don't wanna make this a discussion about steem

good update but still waiting on the new ui or a proper preview of it that isn't just screenshots Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1588
...new information we've added such as showing the total views on videos

A detailed metrics page will do more for VIDZ than anything else...
Look at STEEM, they have maybe 2000 regular users (declining for months) = absurd market cap of $35,000,000.
I  can not figure out how vidz  store  video content  ? seems it  can only  store  torrent  files
Jump to: