Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 295. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Im investing also but only on the 6th when my futures contract pays out.

Contracts been good, verry good over the last few months. Congrats on your winnings.

Yeah well its not hard when bitcoin is in a moon phase pump. But yeah. They made the new year start off right!

i bet they have been good to you.
to be good to you they have been a disaster for us shorters  Angry
i learned that just because i was born in a bear time it doesnt mean i needed to be a bear.
i could cry when my 10btc got wiped out Sad
now need vidz to make up for it if i can free up bc.

10BTC loss. That's tough to swallow for anyone. Can I ask why you would short in a bullrun?

yeah i was a little bit of a wreck but life goes on.
like i said all i have ever seen is btc in a bear market and that all rubbed off on me.
i figured it would not break 1000 because the pumpers know many old timers would want out there.
turns out the market couldnt give a poo and the demand is booming in china.
can only imagine there are many others who have lost like me and much more which makes me smile

Roll Eyes Cheesy

Honnestly 10 btc is nothing. Check out this loss.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/5m0n38/the_1_contract_holder_on_okcoin_futures_just_got/
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Contracts been good, verry good over the last few months. Congrats on your winnings.

Yeah well its not hard when bitcoin is in a moon phase pump. But yeah. They made the new year start off right!

i learned that just because i was born in a bear time it doesnt mean i needed to be a bear.

10BTC loss. That's tough to swallow for anyone. Can I ask why you would short in a bullrun?

yeah i was a little bit of a wreck but life goes on.
like i said all i have ever seen is btc in a bear market and that all rubbed off on me.
i figured it would not break 1000 because the pumpers know many old timers would want out there.
turns out the market couldnt give a poo and the demand is booming in china.
can only imagine there are many others who have lost like me and much more which makes me smile

Roll Eyes Cheesy

Activity: 560

Activity: 532

Activity: 462
I've said it before on this thread and im saying it again for the second time. This coin will reach its funding goal and I am 100% sure of it based on two fundamentals.

1- This ico has everything going for it and all the security in the world for the investors through the escrow and release goals.
2- Streaming is only going to get bigger and so is crypto so securing a spot early on as a leader will be easy and Purevidz can easily do that. They are the 1st in this space.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Legendary.
Can I be a site modderator and get paid vidz to make sure the torrents are all working fine and have enough seeds. I saw it mentioned a few times and I've asked about it but my question got burried and I dont think op saw it so im just asking again.

How much time do you have on your hands man that you would want to watch all the movies ect.

Crazy!

Call me crazy all you wish but watching movies and getting paid for it is a dream job of mine.

That's not crazy to me, getting paid to chill is priceless. Especially if you're a movie buff or fanatic. And its not like you need to watch the hole movie either. If it starts and its good then its coing to be good the wole way through anyway.

I have read the white paper a few times and as far as I can see, first you will need to become a trusted uploader and when you get so much trust you can apply to be a moderator. I am going to check out how to upload the quality movies over next few days to catch some bounties and become a moderator.
Can I be a site modderator and get paid vidz to make sure the torrents are all working fine and have enough seeds. I saw it mentioned a few times and I've asked about it but my question got burried and I dont think op saw it so im just asking again.

How much time do you have on your hands man that you would want to watch all the movies ect.

Crazy!

Call me crazy all you wish but watching movies and getting paid for it is a dream job of mine.

If its your dream job then I guess what you earn and the time you spend doing it don't really matter. But for me, even if it was a dream job id never do it unless I could become wealthy doing so. I have bills to pay and mouths to feed.
Activity: 70
Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

Crazy!

That's not crazy to me, getting paid to chill is priceless. Especially if you're a movie buff or fanatic. And its not like you need to watch the hole movie either. If it starts and its good then its coing to be good the wole way through anyway.
Activity: 98

Crazy!

Crazy!
Activity: 98
Activity: 602
For those who think I'm just a troll have a suck on that dingleberry

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17396072

Nice thread and whoever thinks you're a troll is probably one themselves. Keep up the good fight sir the forum is meant to have a laugh and discuss it seems you are using it for its potential. Suck on your dingleberry lol

Your movie is the titts man!
Legendary.

Nice thread and whoever thinks you're a troll is probably one themselves. Keep up the good fight sir the forum is meant to have a laugh and discuss it seems you are using it for its potential. Suck on your dingleberry lol

Activity: 70
Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

Is it just me or is the sections on how purevidz is different from streaming sites and torrents not the best reason to invest. Like for real, there are already 100 successful streaming and torrent sites but none of them have a built in digital currency that can allow watchers and uploaders to interact and pay each other. Its really going to be a game changer if and when the fire catches. And with such a small market cap its only good things ahead for the investors.

Obviously this is my personal opinion and everyone should dyor before investing.
Activity: 602
How long from the completion of the ico until the coin distribution is underway and will there be a mac wallet for us mac users?
its going to hit 50BTC guys. Just stop waiting to see if other people invest and invest yourself. The rest will follow im sure of it.
Jump to: