Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 296. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Will there be any last day bonus or any bonus between now and the end of this Ico

Interesting.

I however don't like the last minute panic bonus BS, it would seem scammy and this looks like anything but scammy.

I agree with you it would seem very scammy and not something I'm interested in coming back to after this two day and night party. Be good people and happy new year!

48 hour party?

Gooooo you, I will barely manage 5 hours.

Guess I'm getting old.

Happy New Year to you too..

I handled more than 48hours but then it took me longer than that to come back to reality.
All in all is was a great celebration of finishing another fantastic year.
Business was on the up, friends made, weed smoked, places seen, kids created.

Kids Created?

Really hope that one does not come and bite you in the ass.

The mommies will be demanding the private keys to your BTC and PureVidz accounts.

Grin

Haha I'm with one of the babies mommies so I can only get bit once (for now) lol

I have so many private keys that I can confess to the smallest and then daddy bear is broke as far as they will know Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
50 btc is no more difficult today then it was 6 months ago. If I see a good project i'll invest and btcoins price wont have anything to do with my investing decision.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

I would have a friendly 0.1btc bet with you if ya like, I bet it will reach 50btc by the end and you don't? We can use escrow.

That is a very kind offer thank you. I don't gamble though.

fucking faggot.

all this big talk and you're afraid to walk the walk.

Roll Eyes

Why the abuse  Shocked I said that was very kind of him to offer but I don't gamble, where is the problem my friend?

To be honest, I think 50 btc is a bit difficult right now, first reason bitcoin is to da moon, ppl are trading bitcoin and may not play wit alts. 2nd reason: deadline is near. Fund is too little right now
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Will there be any last day bonus or any bonus between now and the end of this Ico

Interesting.

I however don't like the last minute panic bonus BS, it would seem scammy and this looks like anything but scammy.

I agree with you it would seem very scammy and not something I'm interested in coming back to after this two day and night party. Be good people and happy new year!

48 hour party?

Guess I'm getting old.

I handled more than 48hours but then it took me longer than that to come back to reality.

Kids Created?

Really hope that one does not come and bite you in the ass.

The mommies will be demanding the private keys to your BTC and PureVidz accounts.

Grin
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Can everyone stop fighting please!

Dear Lord.

Man the fuck up please.

Roll Eyes

Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Can everyone stop fighting please!
Activity: 252

Interesting.

48 hour party?

Guess I'm getting old.

Activity: 127
Got it. I'll stream that in an hour from bed. Oh btw, any of you have a smart tv? I use pure vidz on mine and am able to use the site on my 42 inch in the bedroom so if any of you have a smart tv try it out.

i do this as well. the only thing about that is i don't use vpn while doing that but yet to have any issues with my service provider.
Activity: 224
he's just a pathetic troll.....end of.....
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
I think he should explain himself as that does seem quite trolly unless he has had a change of heart.

A troll will never explain himself lol

There is no need anyway the chances are high he is making a lame attempt and scaring people away.

Think why else would he talk negative about the project and it not reaching its target.

They act dumb but there is usually a reason behind the madness.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I think he should explain himself as that does seem quite trolly unless he has had a change of heart.
we are not friends....

Ok then moving on from you and your dirty mouth.

@Ankara I have visited the site and watched a few movies and have had a pleasant experience, it is very easy to use and like you say the quality of the content is high and if the target is reached then it will remain high because of the bounty system. I just don't think the target will be reached, if it is then I will invest!

Can I make a movie request please. Id like to watch The blues brothers  movie if anyone has it and is willing to download it to the site.

Make this the quoted post for requests?
I would like to request, passengers. It is very new and at cinema so not sure if it will be about yet but would still like it.

Ok I'll join ya. Dr strange  Cool

American gangster. It is old but what a quality film.

Looks like your voice was heard! I request to the good Samaritan who is taking his precious time uploading for us mere peasants. The movie I'd like is called FRIDAY, it has ice cube and Chris rock in it. You high crayggg? So funny. I am loving the quality and speed of your site PureVidz well done so far and I hope you reach your target to see what comes in future. The world needs a quality site like yours without the crappy click bait you get. Press play and would you believe it actually plays!!  

Get yourself checked out for disease. You have just entered the ass of unknown men and they could be harboring nasty things. Did it smell up there?

You can't be serious? That did make me laugh though  Shocked Grin I second adding the Friday films, I think there was three last time I checked.

I am deadly serious, all you people not using protection will pay for it when it burns. The greedy stench of you poor beggers is laughable. Even if I could make 5x on this I wouldn't because you're taking money from those in Hollywood who deserve it. You should all be ashamed.

bigbrowndingleberry is just a fucking troll....
legendary
we are not friends....

@Ankara I have visited the site and watched a few movies and have had a pleasant experience, it is very easy to use and like you say the quality of the content is high and if the target is reached then it will remain high because of the bounty system. I just don't think the target will be reached, if it is then I will invest!

Then don't knock the project if you have taken time to see it is legit and works better than most of the long standing streaming sites as well as looks better imho. Have some faith it will reach its goal and you will be aboard this rocket after you turn the corner, seeing the light and investing lol
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
we are not friends....

cause you're a fucking cunt....

and we are not friends....

I would have a friendly 0.1btc bet with you if ya like, I bet it will reach 50btc by the end and you don't? We can use escrow.

fucking faggot.

Roll Eyes

Why the abuse  Shocked I said that was very kind of him to offer but I don't gamble, where is the problem my friend?

fucking faggot.

Roll Eyes
legendary

Convenient.

So have you took a look at the site and watched any movies? If so what did you think?
Every movie I have put on has been a very high quality.

Jump to: