Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 299. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Guy's lets all be nice to eachother and work as a team for our investments. So many more films to talk about, the new year is here so lets be good to one another for the sake of 2017.

Agreed!

Nobody likes a thread where people are speaking crap. Maybe that is why they are doing it so nobody pays attention to the thread and keeps their investment from being diluted. Has anyone seen JackReacher (never go back) I see the first and now going to put that on as its still the holidays. Reminding me happy new year people!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Guy's lets all be nice to eachother and work as a team for our investments. So many more films to talk about, the new year is here so lets be good to one another for the sake of 2017.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
This one is getting 50BTC im almost sure of it.

Hey does it smell up there?

THIS WILL NOT RAISE THE MINIMUM TARGET.

You're all pissing against the wind thinking it will.

OBVIOUSLY!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This one is getting 50BTC im almost sure of it.
Activity: 344
Why is the goal 50 BTC. Sounds so little compare to the goal of other ICOs. And why is it so far from meeting the goal?

The smaller the market cap the better. Dont complain. Just invest.

Most times it's not a good idea to invest on something so low. But I realize it could be a great opportunity. I'll look into it a little more.

What makes you say that?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

That's the general rule. Not to invest in ICOs that don't raise a lot. And it depends on many factors, like how much does the team need to build the coin, etc. But like I said, if that ICO does become big after the coin hits, lots of profit.

Im still learning and am thinking about investing here. I use torrents a lot and I see the mass appeal use cases for pure vidz. But I don't want to deal with trying to get a refund so im just waiting and if it looks like its a green light then I think im going to invest a few btc and if it looks red then I wont and wont need to deal with getting a refund.

Investing is a dangerous game. Just make sure you only invest part of what you have, not all.
Activity: 154
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
Why is the goal 50 BTC. Sounds so little compare to the goal of other ICOs. And why is it so far from meeting the goal?

Most times it's not a good idea to invest on something so low. But I realize it could be a great opportunity. I'll look into it a little more.

What makes you say that?

That's the general rule. Not to invest in ICOs that don't raise a lot. And it depends on many factors, like how much does the team need to build the coin, etc. But like I said, if that ICO does become big after the coin hits, lots of profit.

Im still learning and am thinking about investing here. I use torrents a lot and I see the mass appeal use cases for pure vidz. But I don't want to deal with trying to get a refund so im just waiting and if it looks like its a green light then I think im going to invest a few btc and if it looks red then I wont and wont need to deal with getting a refund.

What makes you say that?

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

What makes you say that?

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
8 days left, but needs 35 btc more, it is sad to see current funding, This project is legit buy people don't invest. Why? Even scam project like ebitz and declouds raised 200-300 btc. You guys don't know the real deal and scam.

Wouldn't worry about that, it will get filled and hopefully not overbought

How much would it have to make to be overbought?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing out.
Activity: 602

Activity: 812
Never looked into decent. Whats it all about?

Content distribution. Plus more things. But mainly content distribution.
Activity: 210
8 days left, but needs 35 btc more, it is sad to see current funding, This project is legit buy people don't invest. Why? Even scam project like ebitz and declouds raised 200-300 btc. You guys don't know the real deal and scam.

Wouldn't worry about that, it will get filled and hopefully not overbought

Amen to that. Sell out the 50 goal, maybe do 10%-20% more at most and we all become rich very quickly. 
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Never looked into decent. Whats it all about?
Activity: 632
I have invested in Decent and Incent, how is this different? depending on the answer , i might invest.
First time hearing of this coin. How does it compare with Decent?
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
nevermind its showing my investment on the dashboard now

Just make sure you dont send coins to the escrow address. And if you do by mistake make sure you can sign an address from where they came from.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
nevermind its showing my investment on the dashboard now
Jump to: