Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 305. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Torrenty.to paying from download torrents this people who get highly upload in month.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Do any websites currently pay people for uploading torrents or will Purevidz be the first.

to the best of my knowledge they will be the first.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Do any websites currently pay people for uploading torrents or will Purevidz be the first.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Over 15BTC invested up till now and 11 days left. For sure its hitting that 50BTC goal. FOR SURE!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We hope those who celebrated had a good safe Christmas and others enjoyed the holiday.

Please be aware there is some scheduled downtime in the near future as we continue to make some behind the scene changes. This should be a fairly seamless process and we shouldn't be down too long, so please if you incur downtime within the next 48h using the site don't post about it.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Smiley

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

ANSWER  PLZ.

Bumping just so the devs dont miss it because im sure we all want to know what time.
Will be adding this to the OP shortly but to give precise times, the crowdfund is ending on January 9th 12:00am GMT in Europe. So for those on the east coast of North America it's 7:00pm EST and those on the west coast it's 4:00pm PST.

Genuinely interested to know:

Governments around the world are seriously targeting websites like PureVidz.

But, let's say it manages to avoid take downs for a year or two. Fuck it, lets say it sticks around for 5 years.

If I invest in PureVidz, there is always the risk that the web site will be taken down and the market cap would obviously go to zero.

So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

Perhaps I missed something. 

While this still needs to be discussed with our escrows, our plan is have them each hold 1/3 and us hold 1/3. This way, whenever we need additional funds we can request it from the escrow and it can be easily auditable as well as what the reason we're requesting or spending funds are.

Our address(es) as well as the escrows address(es) will be publicly known so people can keep track of.

This is a long term project and we've gone into extensive detail about our planned finances in our 2nd post of our thread. With any business venture, crypto or not those who invest in it are taking a risk but so are the founders of the organization as they spend time and dedication on the project. There's no intention of "cashing out ASAP" so I'm not sure where you've gotten this idea from, but I hope I've rectified your views.

thx. Good to have a finish time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This project is one of the few that people should be throwing BTC at, no questions asked.

It is totally worth a punt.

I have to agree but its the end of the year and money is real tight for a lot of people. I hope it at least gets 50BTC because I want to see it have a chance at least and not just fade out a die. Do you think its possible it will make the 50BTC goal?

you can never know till its over. Some good ones fizzle out and miss the goal, and some blow right past it in the final hours but one thing is sure, this one deserves to hit its goal.

Only 11.7BTC currently. It has a mountain to get b4 it hits the goal. i dont think its going to make it.

Now its only 14BTC currently. do you guys still think it will reach the goal?

I think it will. No one had any reason to rush into this. No bonus, and an end in the new year. I suspect it will hit the goal with between 72-24 hours remaining, after that who knows where it might go.

Agreed!  Last days are key but I agree it should hit its goal because its real unlike many other ico's that are all words, and dreams and promises.

100% it will hit the target. I already kno of 4 people who are planning on buying in for 5 btc each of them and im sure there are many more people like them out there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This project is one of the few that people should be throwing BTC at, no questions asked.

I have to agree but its the end of the year and money is real tight for a lot of people. I hope it at least gets 50BTC because I want to see it have a chance at least and not just fade out a die. Do you think its possible it will make the 50BTC goal?

you can never know till its over. Some good ones fizzle out and miss the goal, and some blow right past it in the final hours but one thing is sure, this one deserves to hit its goal.

Only 11.7BTC currently. It has a mountain to get b4 it hits the goal. i dont think its going to make it.

I think it will. No one had any reason to rush into this. No bonus, and an end in the new year. I suspect it will hit the goal with between 72-24 hours remaining, after that who knows where it might go.

Agreed!  Last days are key but I agree it should hit its goal because its real unlike many other ico's that are all words, and dreams and promises.
Activity: 602

Activity: 106

Activity: 602
Finally. A finish line! I was waiting and waiting and waiting for that.

Will be adding this to the OP shortly but to give precise times, the crowdfund is ending on January 9th 12:00am GMT in Europe. So for those on the east coast of North America it's 7:00pm EST and those on the west coast it's 4:00pm PST.
We hope those who celebrated had a good safe Christmas and others enjoyed the holiday.

Please be aware there is some scheduled downtime in the near future as we continue to make some behind the scene changes. This should be a fairly seamless process and we shouldn't be down too long, so please if you incur downtime within the next 48h using the site don't post about it.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Smiley

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

ANSWER  PLZ.

Bumping just so the devs dont miss it because im sure we all want to know what time.

Genuinely interested to know:

Governments around the world are seriously targeting websites like PureVidz.

But, let's say it manages to avoid take downs for a year or two. Fuck it, lets say it sticks around for 5 years.

If I invest in PureVidz, there is always the risk that the web site will be taken down and the market cap would obviously go to zero.

So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

Perhaps I missed something. 

While this still needs to be discussed with our escrows, our plan is have them each hold 1/3 and us hold 1/3. This way, whenever we need additional funds we can request it from the escrow and it can be easily auditable as well as what the reason we're requesting or spending funds are.

Our address(es) as well as the escrows address(es) will be publicly known so people can keep track of.

This is a long term project and we've gone into extensive detail about our planned finances in our 2nd post of our thread. With any business venture, crypto or not those who invest in it are taking a risk but so are the founders of the organization as they spend time and dedication on the project. There's no intention of "cashing out ASAP" so I'm not sure where you've gotten this idea from, but I hope I've rectified your views.
Activity: 266
Can someone put in the movie: The girl on the train. Its still in the movie complex so not out on dvd but I cant get out to see it.

I can try if I can find a good torrent.

Cheers mate!
Activity: 70
Can someone put in the movie: The girl on the train. Its still in the movie complex so not out on dvd but I cant get out to see it.

I can try if I can find a good torrent.
Activity: 266
this looks kosher enough.

am surprised that it has only gathered less than 10 BTC so far while stupid fucking obvious scams like EBITZ supposedly gathered over 200 BTC.

Goes to show that most "investors" on here are a bunch of fucking muppets with more BTC than sense.

Purevidz is worth a gamble in my books.

I want to watch Spectral but that bitch's not loading.

Cry

My impression is that some of the highpaying scam ico's result form the scammers investing themself into the ico. They have alot of coins and draw other coins with them since investors think it's a safe thing to invest then.

That's true and smaller ico's also have much more room to grow.
it will be possible to upload some erotics movies?

forsure its possible but I think the bigger money is in having all the desired normal tv shows and movies.
Jump to: