Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 309. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
How much money do you expect Pure Vidz can earn during the first 12 months of operation once the site has been launched and is out of beta. Has a model been drawn up for this?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal signing out.

A lot!

Bemerand signing out.

Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Are any of you due a white xmas this year?

I'd love to have won like I used to as a child.

I guess I'll just have to get drunk and watch some movies on purevidz.

U mean christmas with snow? Yeah I get snow much more often than a pussy. Every day throughout a year, and even on fridays 50 inch snowdrifts that cover my height by a considerable margin. As im only 45 inch tall (Im lilliput) I can jump in one of them and nobody will ever find me in there if I sit quietly. Last year we had a snow storm sometime in july, the next day I woke up with a hoarfrost bonnet on my head and found that my body became 5x hairy than it was pre-storm. 5x! I accumulated all that hair within 10 hours of napping. I needed an axe and a metal stick to open the door and get outside.

I cant imagine passing a Christmas without any snow. That'll be like A boxing match without a weigh-in. Sacrilege.
Activity: 70
Heyhey. Its that time of the year so I'll be uploading a few less movies over the next few days. I have the in-laws in from west Virginia and you all know how that goes. But If anyone has any special requests post them here or send it to me in a pm and I'll try my best to get them uploaded by the 27th. Mery Christmas everyone!  Smiley

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Developer. Question.

How long until the site is fully populated with movies and shows. Realistically of course. Will that take days, weeks, months, years  Huh

Content on the site is populated by its users. There are already a number of people submitting movies to the site but as our new demos roll out, the site improves and more attention is brought to the project you will see the amount of content the site displays to grow exponentially as more people begin to submit more and more media. As listed in the development timeline, we will be creating an API for people to use to create their own tools for the site. This will dramatically increase the amount of content available for a few reasons. The primary benefit is those who are submitting large amounts of content can automate the process and submit hundreds or thousands of files within seconds. The secondary benefit is that 3rd party tools can be developed to scrape and submit data automatically to the site. This will be very useful when filling in backlogs of old movies or shows that might not have bounties associated with them but which users would still enjoy having available.

Realistically I would expect hundreds of movies/shows available before the ICO ends with the number growing to thousands in the first month or so after the site launches to the public. Following the API release that number will quickly grow to the tens of thousands. A large portion of that growth will depend on the success of our advertisement campaigns (twitter/forum campaigns, global contribution bounties, reaching out to existing torrenting communities, reaching out to crypto communities and more)

OK. count me in then. I like the sounds of this. Will a time cutoff be in place for making my deposit on the ninth or will anytime count.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
happy holidays everyone. make sure to be safe and eat till you cant eat anymore. im outa here.

Eating is my favorite pass time and I look forward to this food all year around. Happy holidays to you too.

Yeah the food. Its all about the food and stuffing our faces. Smiley Happy new year yall.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
How much money do you expect Pure Vidz can earn during the first 12 months of operation once the site has been launched and is out of beta. Has a model been drawn up for this?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal signing out.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
The nightmare before Christmas, AWESOME movie! I forgot how good it was till purevidz came along.

Ha ha ha, or is it hohoho?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

U mean christmas with snow? Yeah I get snow much more often than a pussy. Every day throughout a year, and even on fridays 50 inch snowdrifts that cover my height by a considerable margin. As im only 45 inch tall (Im lilliput) I can jump in one of them and nobody will ever find me in there if I sit quietly. Last year we had a snow storm sometime in july, the next day I woke up with a hoarfrost bonnet on my head and found that my body became 5x hairy than it was pre-storm. 5x! I accumulated all that hair within 10 hours of napping. I needed an axe and a metal stick to open the door and get outside.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Activity: 82
Legendary.
happy holidays everyone. make sure to be safe and eat till you cant eat anymore. im outa here.

Eating is my favorite pass time and I look forward to this food all year around. Happy holidays to you too.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I see its over 14 BTCnow invested. Do you guys think it will reach the 50BTCgoal?

Yes it is possible to have 2 or 3 whales invest and jack the BTC up if they see the project interesting and worth investing into but other investors will be at the mercy of these people since they decide the price movement of the tokens
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I see its over 14 BTCnow invested. Do you guys think it will reach the 50BTCgoal?

I have a RobertDeniro cock ring and am willing to sell it to you for 2btc.
If you buy it then there will be 16btc invested and it will be that closer to the 50btc right?
Either way it will be a fair amount over 50btc imho.
The last week will be crazy if other previous ICO's I've invested in are anything to go by.
My prediction is 136btc will be raised.

Why do you predict 136, what gave you that idea?

1+3=4 and 4 plus 6 is 10. I was 10 when I first got laid. That is how I got that idea. So do you think we will get over 50btc?

I dont even know how to reply to this. ok. merry christmas to you too mr mathematician.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

If you buy it then there will be 16btc invested and it will be that closer to the 50btc right?
The last week will be crazy if other previous ICO's I've invested in are anything to go by.

1+3=4 and 4 plus 6 is 10. I was 10 when I first got laid. That is how I got that idea. So do you think we will get over 50btc?

IMO it will be, because this project is so innovative. Trust me, it will raise more than 50BTC

I hope so. id like to see it get off the ground and have a chance.
Activity: 307

IMO it will be, because this project is so innovative. Trust me, it will raise more than 50BTC

Activity: 252

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Anyone watch sicario yet, is it worth giving it a watch?
ive seen it twice its that good. if you like action/mafia/gang movies you'll love Sicario. i know i did

Sicario are mexican or columbian assassins? I'm sure I've seen that but will have to take a look.

Me-hi-co.......

dem cartel bois are hardcore.....
Activity: 73
Anyone watch sicario yet, is it worth giving it a watch?
ive seen it twice its that good. if you like action/mafia/gang movies you'll love Sicario. i know i did

Sicario are mexican or columbian assassins? I'm sure I've seen that but will have to take a look.
Jump to: