Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 307. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just watched BadSanta2. It was good for a few chuckles but the first was 100 times better. Jokes wise and acting wise.

That movie is still in theaters here. How was the quality on PV?

I can answer my own question now.  Cheesy
Quality is good for a film still in theaters.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just watched BadSanta2. It was good for a few chuckles but the first was 100 times better. Jokes wise and acting wise.

That movie is still in theaters here. How was the quality on PV?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
You can uplad two and half men all sesons in polish and one angry charlie and big bang theory?Assasin creed i have in englsh not good quality.

Assasin creed is a movie, I thought it was a game? Huh
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
I see its over 14 BTCnow invested. Do you guys think it will reach the 50BTCgoal?

IMO it will be, because this project is so innovative. Trust me, it will raise more than 50BTC

Are you going to invest too?

If you guys are can you not tell the whole fucking world. All we need is 50 btc investments and im sure it will make that, but anything over that eats away at our stake so if you want to invest cool, do it. Just dont tell everyone about it.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's a free world and we can do what we want. Deal with it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
I see its over 14 BTCnow invested. Do you guys think it will reach the 50BTCgoal?

IMO it will be, because this project is so innovative. Trust me, it will raise more than 50BTC

If you guys are can you not tell the whole fucking world. All we need is 50 btc investments and im sure it will make that, but anything over that eats away at our stake so if you want to invest cool, do it. Just dont tell everyone about it.
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Has anyone done any numbers to the amount of money that can be made buy purevidz after 6months/year etc. I would love to see some hard numbers because as it stands I could own a big amount of vidz for a fairly small investment. 14btc will get me 50% of the coins, it seems this is a gold mine. Looks like I may have to do the numbers and research myself.. Like they say if you want something doing......

Ive done a few calculations but im not sharing them. Smiley
Cheesy Cheesy
OK.

So I thought I'd try and be nice. You know, so I can't be accused of being some unreasonable cunt.

As this is a moderated thread, there is little point in me posting anything of substance here.

But...do you know what. Let's give it a day or so. I might be pleasantly surprised. I might have got this whole spam posting thing wrong; even though he has managed to post god knows how many posts since this website ANN went live, after never having posted in the vTorrent thread before.

Im not accusing you of anything mate. And I do think you have been nice and polite. Im just sharing my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
OK.

So I thought I'd try and be nice. You know, so I can't be accused of being some unreasonable cunt.

As this is a moderated thread, there is little point in me posting anything of substance here.

But...do you know what. Let's give it a day or so. I might be pleasantly surprised. I might have got this whole spam posting thing wrong; even though he has managed to post god knows how many posts since this website ANN went live, after never having posted in the vTorrent thread before.
Dont be buthurt. The dude asked a question and duke replied with an answer. Why are you so mad?

It's a question of spam.

Here are some points to answer your question. Here is a link for the ANN to answer all your questions.

vs.

Posting pretty much the whole ANN in the thread.

So, even though you have taken the opportunity to swear at me, I'll ask politely again for the post to be reduced down to a link back here.

Is giving someone information spam, I think giving them a link would be considered spam more then just giving a direct quote. Especially on bitcointalks
Activity: 70
Dont be buthurt. The dude asked a question and duke replied with an answer. Why are you so mad?

It's a question of spam.

Here are some points to answer your question. Here is a link for the ANN to answer all your questions.

vs.

So, even though you have taken the opportunity to swear at me, I'll ask politely again for the post to be reduced down to a link back here.

I never said a swear at you, and I think his answer is fine. Try sending him a pm to ask him to change it but normally thats not how the forum works. You can always report it as spam if you think it is and maybe then it can be removed by a mod. Did you try that?
legendary

It's a question of spam.

vs.

legendary
You can uplad two and half men all sesons in polish and one angry charlie and big bang theory?Assasin creed i have in englsh not good quality.

I think the movies right now are more popular by the looks of it. But. When the site starts you can use vidz to put up a bounty for Polish dubbed stuff.
Activity: 518
So many new movies in the last 10 days being uploaded but not to many tv shows. Are movies really more popular then tv?
legendary
Activity: 1064
I have a question and a comment. I'll start with my comment 1st. I think this site can do well if you have good intentions and good work ethic but im worried about the escrows.
How can you use 2 of them, who is actually holding the money and who is responsible for making sure the btc are safe?

This is my thoughts exactly. With the right motivation the site will perform very well and I'm looking into the potential numbers now actually, the massive plus is they need to have a great work ethic and motivation to release the funds raised from the ICO so there is no worries for me. From my little knowledge having a 2 of 3 escrow is very very safe.

The devs hold a key, each escrow holds a key making 3 total, there needs to be two of them keys to release the funds making it much more safer than just one escrow holding the funds. If one escrow was used and he ran or got 'hacked' then the money is gone Using 2 of 3 if something happens to one of the escrows, the other with the dev can release the funds upon completing the milestones they have set.

You mean I can have a wallet, with bitcoin in it and have 3 different people who can use the wallet but two of them need to be there at the same time. Where can I read more about this.

You need to spend more time in the beginners section and not in the altcoin section dude. Its called multisignautre wallets.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Multisignature

No need to be snooty about it.  Thanx

Multisig wallets are the best for when multiple people need to access a shared bitcoin wallet. Do some research on it because its a very important part of bitcoin and will be in the future as businesses pick up bitcoin, and start to hold, pay bills and pay salaries in bitcoin.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I have a question and a comment. I'll start with my comment 1st. I think this site can do well if you have good intentions and good work ethic but im worried about the escrows.
How can you use 2 of them, who is actually holding the money and who is responsible for making sure the btc are safe?

This is my thoughts exactly. With the right motivation the site will perform very well and I'm looking into the potential numbers now actually, the massive plus is they need to have a great work ethic and motivation to release the funds raised from the ICO so there is no worries for me. From my little knowledge having a 2 of 3 escrow is very very safe.

The devs hold a key, each escrow holds a key making 3 total, there needs to be two of them keys to release the funds making it much more safer than just one escrow holding the funds. If one escrow was used and he ran or got 'hacked' then the money is gone Using 2 of 3 if something happens to one of the escrows, the other with the dev can release the funds upon completing the milestones they have set.

You mean I can have a wallet, with bitcoin in it and have 3 different people who can use the wallet but two of them need to be there at the same time. Where can I read more about this.

You need to spend more time in the beginners section and not in the altcoin section dude. Its called multisignautre wallets.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Multisignature

No need to be snooty about it.  Thanx
Jump to: