Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 37. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
PureVidz has greatly abused the patience of its investors ...

PureVidz is just a vision and a project. It cannot abuse you?? I got back a month late but I can still sell my 85sat coins for 300 sat or trade them for novus, is there that many haters?? I can only imagine if it was under ICO lol
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
this website is owned by one of political parties in my country. it works for 5yrs.

http://sledujufilmy.cz/

You know uploading your own content which is subject to copyright and earning money off it is illegal, right?

Even if they would not earn money but just promoting by app they would have problems. So thats why they crowdfund (because that is legal) and not release after then start new crowdfund ... etc

I just checked the above site now,what language is it?

czech

Sindren.

What is the rate of inflation?
1%
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
PureVidz has greatly abused the patience of its investors ...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this website is owned by one of political parties in my country. it works for 5yrs.

You know uploading your own content which is subject to copyright and earning money off it is illegal, right?

Even if they would not earn money but just promoting by app they would have problems. So thats why they crowdfund (because that is legal) and not release after then start new crowdfund ... etc

czech

Sindren.

What is the rate of inflation?
share link is legal in many countries, only us has problem with this. when google show you link to torrent is it the same as piratebay? and all adds with hyip/scams?

we will be legal in cntry where we live.

and where are ipfs nodes operated from?

It is not only about sharing, they will sue even on promoting (indexing links) on site, it is grey area and you need good lawyer

on which chain your token run? mineable? what fuction has the token... thousand of streams are free, why should someone use yours?
Also DECENT will come in 2 month,this will be legal so why using yours?

wait for ann and our own thread pls..

Now hush hush, go, make that thread then.
Love me tender
share link is legal in many countries, only us has problem with this. when google show you link to torrent is it the same as piratebay? and all adds with hyip/scams?

It is not only about sharing, they will sue even on promoting (indexing links) on site, it is grey area and you need good lawyer

on which chain your token run? mineable? what fuction has the token... thousand of streams are free, why should someone use yours?

wait for ann and our own thread pls..
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

The problem is not the US intellectual property laws, it's 10,000 high priced Hollywood lawyers...
You sound as if you haven't even spent 5 minutes reading TorrentFreak, let alone ever consulted with a lawyer... are you 16 yo?
Activity: 308

Love me tender

czech
Love me tender

What thread is this? I come but see other projects, this visio.wtf and Novus. Which is better?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend

Love me tender

that could not work in US, there business is more important than peoples, political parties or law...
BD People Are Legend

that could not work in US, there business is more important than peoples, political parties or law...
legendary
Activity: 1588

If the entire operation is based in Eastern Europe...
It is subject to the local legal system which may vary from country to country.
Love me tender

BD People Are Legend

legendary
Activity: 1456
ultimate purevidz killer

Is this a new project or are you working on updating PV?

It's new project. I was tired from pv.asphyxia game so start new one. It's developed by me and my company. i'm not anon, not use newbie acc, i'm going to the market with my skin Wink

Love me tender
no.. few post before someone want to see me in jail Wink  .. we are not anon, but will be hidden.

ultimate purevidz killer

Is this a new project or are you working on updating PV?

It's new project. I was tired from pv.asphyxia game so start new one. It's developed by me and my company. i'm not anon, not use newbie acc, i'm going to the market with my skin Wink

Interesting project, looking good, can you provide some informations about the company behind you/this project?
Pages:
Jump to: