Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 340. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Legendary.
Are these escrows trustworthy, I mean what real life ID do we have on these guys? Who is to say they are not the same person? If we can find out more on their experience etc and IPs I will be making a fairly large investment. Get the info PureVidz and I'm in.
If you really need to ask that then don't invest. One is a staff member on the forum and the other is a long time running escrow. They check out to every extent.
LARGE BACKING AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO INVEST? So people know staff member location and names etc? I am fairly new to crypto so thanks for the heads up but how do I know you're not him? I will try and check them out. Would anyone be interested in doing it for me and I'll pay you well?

Take this with a grain of salt, if you will, but both are long time escrows, both have escrowed multiple alt-coin IPO/ICOs, both have escrowed in excess of thousands of bitcoins each separately, both have escrowed at least 700 bitcoins in one transaction. At least one of them has served as special forces in the military in his country.

You can check their respective escrow threads, they have posted and existed since a few years ago.

Other than that, we are merely third-parties to this crowdfunding. We are not directly participating in this ICO to prevent any conflict of interest, relying only on the agreed upon payment for our services.

As much as I've tried to hide my ID, I've gotten found out. I'm not giving out any more info than what is already available on the public internet (and I'm not actively trying to delete them.) There is no need. I don't have any other account on this forum, there simply is no incentive or time to be able to handle it.

You posted in the Xaurum thread (the one that is gold backed), I did the escrow for the signature campaign of that coin. You can also click in the "Trust" link under our names. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Thank you for your reply.

Those are impressive histories you both have and I feel a little silly asking without doing my own research pre hand.

I have now however and have found you are an amazing man for this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/feed-some-children-by-dabs-donate-bitcoins-4920-meals-so-far-300631

I am going to send $40 to the donation address right away and in future will send more. Great work helping children, I will also ask others here donate whatever you can after you have checked and also see what an amazing cause it is.

I feel very safe with you as escrow on this project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What is the ICO goal?
100BTC
200BTC
300BTC
 Huh

I read the whole op twice and I cant find it.
Activity: 78
Joined twitter campaign too, any update Huh
Activity: 98
Quoting so it cant be changed later. If I invest I need to now that this will be adhered to.

Release of funding will go as follows after the escrows are paid:
10% following the conclusion of the crowdfunding after all funds are accounted for
10% after the launch of our initial coin network
30% after the release of our website with core functionality
Account Management
Media / Video Management
Searching by title, tags, genres
25% after the first major update to our website
Auto-populating metadata and tagging
Video Suggestions (by similar tags)
Playlist Management
Subscriptions
25% after the the public api 1.0 release to build 3rd party tools for our platform

This allows us to receive a fair amount early on and gives investors the security of knowing that the escrows are in possession of the funds until we have completed key components of our project. While we need to remain anonymous with our identities we can remain transparent with our work, development and finances.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Joined twitter campaign sir, any spreadsheet for participants??
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Dont spend your time arguing with a troll Dabs. Everyone who's anyone knows that you are a trusted escrow provider.  That dude was probably just trolling for a post count anyway. While I have you hear and have your attention could you please tell me how much has been invested so far. I know its far from the end but I still like to know.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Are these escrows trustworthy, I mean what real life ID do we have on these guys? Who is to say they are not the same person? If we can find out more on their experience etc and IPs I will be making a fairly large investment. Get the info PureVidz and I'm in.
If you really need to ask that then don't invest. One is a staff member on the forum and the other is a long time running escrow. They check out to every extent.
LARGE BACKING AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO INVEST? So people know staff member location and names etc? I am fairly new to crypto so thanks for the heads up but how do I know you're not him? I will try and check them out. Would anyone be interested in doing it for me and I'll pay you well?

Take this with a grain of salt, if you will, but both are long time escrows, both have escrowed multiple alt-coin IPO/ICOs, both have escrowed in excess of thousands of bitcoins each separately, both have escrowed at least 700 bitcoins in one transaction. At least one of them has served as special forces in the military in his country.

You can check their respective escrow threads, they have posted and existed since a few years ago.

Other than that, we are merely third-parties to this crowdfunding. We are not directly participating in this ICO to prevent any conflict of interest, relying only on the agreed upon payment for our services.

As much as I've tried to hide my ID, I've gotten found out. I'm not giving out any more info than what is already available on the public internet (and I'm not actively trying to delete them.) There is no need. I don't have any other account on this forum, there simply is no incentive or time to be able to handle it.

You posted in the Xaurum thread (the one that is gold backed), I did the escrow for the signature campaign of that coin. You can also click in the "Trust" link under our names. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.
Activity: 323
how do I create the wallet
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What is the estimated valuation of this company ?  What would you anticipate a share of VIDZ costing?  What exchanges will carry it ? Any demos? Any patents? Any intellectual property?  All serious questions to consider before investing.  DEV if possible can you answer these questions I may invest.
Activity: 70
If I go all in on this will I earn enough money to buy a new corvette with chrome mags and red fuzzy dice in the window.

No body can tell you that but i can tell you that people have invested in alts before and been able to buy cars with the profits. Just look at goat and his lambo.

Who?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-lamborghini-for-bitcoin-thread-378936

That dude is a king in my mind forever and ever. What a star he is. He made money buying that too. Bought it at 1000$ btc sold it at $300 btc and bought back in. Fucking priceless.
Activity: 176
Watching and following on twitter.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
If I go all in on this will I earn enough money to buy a new corvette with chrome mags and red fuzzy dice in the window.

No body can tell you that but i can tell you that people have invested in alts before and been able to buy cars with the profits. Just look at goat and his lambo.

Who?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-lamborghini-for-bitcoin-thread-378936
Activity: 532
Caught my eye.
I dont like investing in anon devs but at least there are 2 escrows and you dont get all the money just for making a coin and wallet.
Im watching and maybe I'll get swayed.

Who?
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.

Activity: 98
So what makes you better then your closest competition and who would that be?

There are two main styles of competition.

Competitor one is traditional torrent sites and the ultimate example would be thepiratebay. It's been around forever and does a great job of offering users torrents but it is not user friendly. There is no streaming functionality, you have to find a torrent client to use, you have to search for the show or movie by name, sort through various options and then download the one you want. There's no guarantee what you are downloading is real (although reviews, trusted uploaders and seed count is generally a strong indication) and you have no easy way to guarentee compatibility with the device you may be using. This situation has improved drastically in the past few years as most people have already switched over to using VLC and most torrent users are using utorrent or similar big name clients but the fact remains it is never a service that aunts and uncles and grandparents are likely to use because it involves too many steps and assumes computer literacy of its users.

Competitor two is traditional streaming sites. By that I mean sites like couchtuner, primewire of many others. Our advantage over those sites is we do not rely on specific file hosts. With these sites you will be plagued by broken or removed links, low quality mirrors and horrendously sketchy sites where you never know how many clicks it might take to 'actually get something to play'. These sites have gained millions of users because they are free and require no external software but the amount of malicious popups and frustration they provide is simply unacceptable.

By merging the advantages of both types of services and designing from the ground up with a monetization strategy that doesn't involve tricking or maliciously infecting users we look to push this project to incredible heights. Following the release of our API the financial ecosystem of the site will highly encourage those who want to extend the service into new territory to do so (automatically submitting new content for the site, porting the service to the living room with KODI and much more)

I never even knew what youtubered was until now. How come I dont see any active marketing for it? You'd think thatg google would put some money into seo or some advertising. Do you know why they aren't or are they and im just not seeing it.

It's my understanding that youtube red was pushed quite heavily around a year ago with 'premium' content being created by top channels and locked behind the subscription service. There was a large amount of user complaints and since then I've not seen it advertised by youtube since... I would assume they are revising how the system will be handled and maybe forming external partnerships to change how the service works.

The main issue users seemed to have is that there was an initial burst of content lined up for the launch but no ongoing reason to keep surbscribing so it felt very much like a gimmick.
Activity: 34
Video streaming site, there is no detailed go to market strategy, alot of people have tried to go into this market and yet not successful even I read sometimes that Youtube has never made Google any money so far

But youtube does it the wrong way. They dont pay people to post videos, people only get paid if the video is watched 100 million times. That right there is a big fail point. Only popular celebrities make money on youtube, not even youtube them selfs.

My reply to someone asking about how youtubes makes it's money.

You're mostly right. Most of youtubes revenue comes from advertisements. But a lot of it comes from people who pay to not view ads. They offer a service called youtubered  https://www.youtube.com/red and from what I know its about to blow up soon in a big way but pure vidz can also blow up in a big way. I don't really like how the devs of vidz are being very non descriptive. We need to get much more information on how everything will work. A white paper might help too.

Found it to be relevant again now so enjoy.

I never even knew what youtubered was until now. How come I dont see any active marketing for it? You'd think thatg google would put some money into seo or some advertising. Do you know why they aren't or are they and im just not seeing it.
Activity: 50
What will make pure vidz better then the other streaming sites?

The main advantage purevidz has over other streaming sites (couchtuner, popcorntime, etc) is that all the content is decentralized. Torrents have no single point of failure as they are spread across multiple trackers and hundreds or thousands of people who are seeding the files themselves. This results in a more user friendly approach where there is no need to sort through broken links and mirrors.

Unlike many streaming site, we will have very strict advertisement guidelines to make sure that there is no misleading ads confusing users. This means when you see a play or a download button, that's actually what it is and you wont be taken away to some shady 3rd party site and scammed or infected as a result.

The main advantage over other torrent sites is simplicity. There is no torrent client required, there is no need to worry about which copy of a file you want as all media is rated and curated by users to make sure it will be exactly what it says it is. You open up all the power and convenience users expect from top paid streaming services like Netflix such as discovery queues, searching by tags, recommended media and still have all the power and flexibility of a traditional torrent service. Those who don't care about streaming in their browser can still use the magnet links provided to download using a traditional torrent client and in the process they are still helping the site grow in both popularity and by increasing the resilience of the torrent network.

So what makes you better then your closest competition and who would that be?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Jump to: